Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RaleighNC, there might be something there, we are not privy to. The Rentz's attorney subpoenaed Interact, which is an organization for battered women and kids. I don't know why they were asked to testify...there has been speculation/rumor that Nancy may have contacted them at some point. I wouldn't assume anything in this case--there is much we do not know, probably some rumors that may not be true, and other facts we never hear about that we only learn about later.

Well, well, well,.................Am I surprised Brad 'fudged' :liar: on his affidavit?:rolleyes:

He said Nancy bought him that (too) expensive of a gift at Xmas (briefcase) and he made her return it.:waitasec: When in fact, it was HE who didn't like it because it was too 'feminine' for him and they didn't have the shoes he wanted.:chicken:

I'm tellin' ya, 1/2 of what he said on his affidavits is BS! He's a :liar: and a cheat who only picks on people weaker than him,:chicken:........IMHO.

IF he thinks LE doesn't see through him, he's sadly mistaken. Bet LE was on to him within the first hour of meeting him the day Nancy went missing.:bang:

Brad may be educated and 1/2 way intelligent, ...........but he's no match for seasoned detectives when they're doing what THEY'RE trained to do,..........."track down criminals and murderers." Believe me, they can see right through most perps,...............no matter HOW SMART or educated they are. Just ask Scott Peterson.:eek:

JMHO
fran

PS.........hope Brad has a miserable birthday. He deserves it!:mad:

PPS.......it'll be interesting to see WHO Brad decides to pick-on to deflect from this most recent revelation of his untruthful and misleading affidavit and words. Wonder IF he'll be able to cook-up something demeaning and suggestive about Nancy's 'other' sister, Jill?:waitasec:

PPPS........LOL, Oh Yeah! Brad, IF you're reading this, I could ALMOST hear you say '1/2 way intelligent! I am REAL intelligent!' :rolleyes: Scott Peterson said the same thing when he heard someone called him 'kinda' smart.' Unfortunate for him, his words were recorded by LE and replayed during his trial........are you as unfortunate to be recorded? ;)

GOTCHA'! :behindbar

It really does not seem that Nancy ever thought for a second that Brad was violent - otherwise, she would not have pushed his buttons. I am having a very hard time with the fact that NO ONE has come forward and share a story where there was SOME kind of violence, or even threatened violence.

I remember reading somewhere that he had slapped her leg at a party, and someone saw that...

New affidavit from Detective says Coopers statements inconsistent - well duh LOL.

I posted the link to the story in media thread but I can't get the affidavit to post in the legal docs. Can someone pleeeaasseee do it.

The cops took his PDA and computer. He would have had to remember the dates in his brain....I think that is asking to much from him don't you think?

If you read the affidavit of the Doctor that has been monitoring the girls, it is apprarent Brad has computer availability. The Dr. states the children have been visiting with him , as required, by webcam.

No comment about remembering dates :crazy:

Yes, I know. Do you really think he's gone 3 months without getting another computer? I mean, what's he doing all day? But, yes, he would have to remember the date of the birthday.

He hasn't gone without a computer. Per affidavits of the Listers and the girls doctor, Brad "visits" with the girls twice a week via web cam and it is very hard on the girls. So he has a computer and he knew darned good and well of his daughters birthday.

I wish the article stated what was inconsistent. These news people need to probe more with their questions. If Det. said inconsistent, then the next question should have been “What was inconsistent?”.

I wish the article stated what was inconsistent. These news people need to probe more with their questions. If Det. said inconsistent, then the next question should have been “What was inconsistent?”.

That would be great. I suspect they did ask but go a no comment answer!It wasn't in the affidavit either. I'd hoped for more info when reading it but nothing was there.

So - from the latest affi - we know that the things they are focusing on are:

His car and the evidence contained therein
His computer and the information they are waiting to get back from the FBI's IT forensic evaluation
His uncooperative behavior (despite his and his lawyers claim to the contrary, but am sure they've directed him to not go there - he has nothing to gain in doing that)
His now documented inconsistencies.

Wonder how much longer before the FBI report comes back - could it be the last i to dot or t to cross?

What I find interesting about that comment is the Detective concluded this after watching the tape of the deposition Brad gave, under oath, to Tharrington Smith last week. Not surprising however is the comment that Brad has not cooperated with respect to the investigation of his wife's murder.

Personally, I was surprised to hear that he had been uncooperative, since everyone, including the CPD, had been saying he was cooperative up until now.

I was also surprised to read, right at the end of her affy, that NC's sister said she and Brad had been very close. No one else in the family said that.

Personally, I was surprised to hear that he had been uncooperative, since everyone, including the CPD, had been saying he was cooperative up until now.

I was also surprised to read, right at the end of her affy, that NC's sister said she and Brad had been very close. No one else in the family said that.

I don't recall CPD saying that Brad was cooperative after Nancy's death was ruled a homicide. I do recall K & B not only saying it but posting it on their webstie after Nancy's death was ruled a homicide.

I don't recall CPD saying that Brad was cooperative after Nancy's death was ruled a homicide. I do recall K & B not only saying it but posting it on their webstie after Nancy's death was ruled a homicide.

I remember reading it in various WRAL articles, I think... something like, "Police say Brad Cooper has been cooperative in their investigation..."

I remember reading it in various WRAL articles, I think... something like, "Police say Brad Cooper has been cooperative in their investigation..."

CPD shut up about the case on 16 July, at the request of the DA according to Chief Bazemore.

1-So not only water was turned off but electricity.

2-He wanted the expensive case, 2006, not last Christmas as BC stated. I guess it sounded better since they were having financial problems closer to 2007, and as we know NC was the spender not him!

3-Did he even go to a counselor or did NC have his affair confirmed thru a subpoena about HM?

The best part of this is Det. Daniels is the one who witnessed the marks on his neck. I hope BC lied about that on his deposition.

jmflu...I believe it was the Sherriff Dept that went to get the children from Bc not the CPD. They stated he was cooperating. The CPD stated early on he did, but I bet the dog & pony (K&B)show put a stop to that!

WRAL has now added a new affy by a Shirley Hull. I've not read that one and don't see it in the legal doc thread.

Big news day and affy release day...I guess since the next custody hearing is on Monday.

Lol jinxxxxx rc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for LE not being involved in the civil case aye ? Seems to me LE is squarely in the middle of the custody issue now for sure. The submission of this affidavt with that regard, clearly opens the door for LE to testify in the custody case. uh oh, I forsee another closed door meeting between lawyers and no judge, with no change in the custody status...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025