Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you note at about 5:20 into this segment the lawyer asked if he made any calls and he said he was busy driving and didn't enter any digits into "her" cell phone - but corrected it to say his phone ?

You can't be serious... that you think this mis-statement is significant?

Is anyone else having problems with the video's loading? I have tried several times and it states buffering........

Reading thru this I see the wedding set is mentioned. Just last week I said the wedding set might lead us to a possible time. If she slept in them, showered in them, jogged in them or had worn them to the party. Jewelers??

Is it possible this is what scratched her neck when she was stuggling with her bra and was strangled??

His misquote (yes I heard it although you had to be listening REALLY closely to catch it) reminds me of when David Westerfield was talking to the cops about his rambling motorhome trip that he claims he took alone....at one point he says, "we watched TV and..." (he had abducted 7 yr old Danielle Van Dam). He totally slipped up!

Freudian slip indeed.

His demeanor as he talks about anything related to the disappearance is very nervous, jumpy, he's practically bouncing around in discomfort. Playing with the pen again, wringing hands, fingers. Frankly, it's almost painful to watch

A-He didn't go by Western Wake Medical Center, sits right on the corner where he was trotting around
B-He didnt' go to JJ
C-He went to CC last.

He knows what CC drives, but yet she lives in a condo. OK, these condo's CC lives in have all the vehicles lines up in front together, no set designated numbers. Some have garages across the street. He just happens to know what CC drives?? He DIDN't say because CC has picked up NC before and he saw the vehicle, but because he took her home 1 time. I don't buy this line either.

On this video at about 4:59pm he's talking about the fact that he had no idea what Nancy's plans were for 7/12 or for the entire weekend....and yet if you recall, in Hiller's affy, he says that he and his wife had plans to go over to the Cooper's house for 'game night' on Sat night 7/12.

Hmmmm....

There's an inconsistency.

On this video at about 4:59pm he's talking about the fact that he had no idea what Nancy's plans were for 7/12 or for the entire weekend....and yet if you recall, in Hiller's affy, he says that he and his wife had plans to go over to the Cooper's house for 'game night' on Sat night 7/12.

Hmmmm....

There's an inconsistency.

Wonder why the lawyer is asking about sticks in the vase by the front door. Moved the vase to wash floor.

Stubbs is asking a lot of the same questions a criminal investigator would ask!

oohhh questions about Nancy drinking coffee before a run...hmmm...Brad says he doesn't know.

questions about what he wore on 7/12 and what the weather was. Brad wore a Dryfit longsleeve running top...says he typically would wear long sleeves in the morning.

oohhh questions about Nancy drinking coffee before a run...hmmm...Brad says he doesn't know.

definitely some interesting questions. Coffee between 415 and 6 am ? Reckon we might have an idea why aye ?

He and Nancy applied for residency in the US two years ago, so he now says ?

You're a few minutes ahead of me on the playback! I'm just getting there now. :wink:

?? I missed this. Can you fill me in, pls.

The girls slept equally between Brad and Nancy - Brad went to sleep with them Friday nite at 9 pm.

Up at 430 Saturday - Brad got up with Katie, Katie wanted milk but there was no milk in the house. So he gave her water to calm her down. Brad would clean up the kitchen while Nancy tried to get Katie calmed down. Not normal for Katie to be up at 430 - Katie is normally up at 6 am.

Brad brought clothes down and organized to do the laundry (he didn't notice detergent then ? He started a load of laundry about 530 that morning.

So if Brad went to sleep at 9pm then how did he know what time Nancy got home from the party?

So if Brad went to sleep at 9pm then how did he know what time Nancy got home from the party?

She stuck her head in to check on the girls - he looked at his watch when he heard her come in the house - so he says.

Pay attention to what he says about doing laundry before he went to the store.

He also says on the second trip to HT he went Cary Parkway to Tyron Rd to Kildaire - says Nancy called him when at intersection of Tyron Rd and Kildaire.

My my

He does say it is normal for the car, the 325, to be parked in the drive.

It was also normal for Nancy to wear two sports bras when running...

Brad didn't have Hiller's phone number so he did a google search to get his number.

Brad says she wore either a light green or light orange dress - Diana Duncan couldn't remember either but could only confirm Nancy spilled wine on her dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member