Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overload

Streaming video requires a ton of bandwidth

Okay - I just might want to wait till the middle of the night then aye ? Oh well, not sure I need to see this cold fish yap on about his problems anyhow.

Thanks - never had trouble at WRAL before - this must be special !

Well, I just finished the entire video.

It's sad. It's sad that pressure to "succeed" and have the outward trappings of success put the kind of strain on a marriage that you could see how it could tear it apart. I see it said that most often couples fight about money - and I could sure as heck see how that could be the case here. Every time money was withdrawn, or gifted, or bonuses were given out - it went to pay off credit card debt - it seemed like a theme.

The financial induced strain in that marriage was palpable just listening to the debts, and expenses, and purchases, and sense of entitlement and lack of being a team with regard to living within their means.

It's just... sad. It is my belief that neither was happy - and Nancy didn't leave sooner because she put up with what she did because of the lifestyle / appearance of success and she enjoyed what it appeared she had, and that the whole money thing may have ultimately cost her far more than having to leave a little more frugally. Makes you rethink any materialistic tendencies you have, doesn't it?

And in a way, it's sad for Brad - because if he did it - I can see how the years of strain regarding finances would take a toll on someone - esp when there was a sole breadwinner, etc. and never seeing a way out of the out of control spending, and then the alimony, etc.

Just.... sad.

I was typing up something similar...I feel very sad watching these depos.

I was typing up something similar...I feel very sad watching these depos.

I can't find any sympathy for Brad if he felt murdering Nancy was answer to his problems. From the sounds of it - sending her to Canada and paying the alimony still would have been cheaper than keeping her about - he made his choices, no sympathy here - ZERO. Murder is not an option.

Whooooaaaaaaaa....... He had sex with HM in the closet of the master bedroom at their home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It reallyis very interesting that all of this information is available. I believe that I read something about the FBI involvement. I gather that they were brought on to examine the computers. It would seem that they suspect that Brad has erased data. There seem to be a lot of 'firsts' in this case, as far as I can tell, and it is a product of the information society.

Lots of material for the speech reversal thing! I seem to remember that there wasn't enough tape of Brad speaking available for analysis before (see speech reversal thread). Although the technique is very controversial, it could be interesting.

I can't find any sympathy for Brad if he felt murdering Nancy was answer to his problems. From the sounds of it - sending her to Canada and paying the alimony still would have been cheaper than keeping her about - he made his choices, no sympathy here - ZERO. Murder is not an option.

It's not sympathy - it's overall sadness that this occurred, that there was so much anger and trouble over money, over trying to keep up with the Joneses or keep up appearances, etc. That you could see something coming that wasn't gonna be good - certainly not murder - but it was unsustainable, and sad.

People fall in love, get married, have all these hopes and dreams and it turns into chasing something material and the trappings of success / happiness and yet being so unhappy.

As an aside - the second video is disturbing. He had Heather went out to dinner whole Scott and Nancy watched their children? They had sex in the closet while they were supposed to be watching the children. And - now we find out about oral sex with Heather, too, in their home. Oh my. Oh my.

Again - sad - sad that the hopes and dreams of someone that was obviously in love at one time turned into this. Laying it all out there is sad.

Mine does not have a speaker so I will have to get to that later, but some other things that really bother me that maybe you can shed some light on.

HT He said they were out of Milk and the little girl needed the Milk. It was the more expensive type I know that but do we know if it was 2% or whole, or low fat. I buy whole for my child and 2% for me. If it was for her, then he would stay consistant.
I know there was doubt on if it was needed.
The juice, I am hard to move. That jucie will clear you in a new york minute!!!!!!! To give it to a small child????
No! I do buy things like that in that line for my child due to his health issues, but I am very careful with it, to delute it and only give him small amounts, or it will cause a runny stomach faster than Nancy. I believe he did buy juice for him, but said it was for them. IMHO
He would get home at 7
She was to be somewhere at 8
She was trainging, so a serious trainer would run more than 2 miles. Cause in order to be somewhere at 8 she would have to be
home by 7:30 to shower and change and leave to get there and that would not even give her time to say hi to the kids.

Thats another glaring point, anyone with young kids can testify that children want their mother in the morning if they see you. You can just walk by them and walk out without them fussing and crying, unless you are heartless, and I dont believe she was, she cared for them daily all day! That reeks of NOW way Jose to me.

He left the party to come home with them so she could stay, and he was going to stay home altl day with the kids so she could have her day since that was he agreement, per his afd, he gave her Her time.
They were going to have people over that night for board games.
They were in hate mode.
I read through all the affid today, (The hateful SOB)
She had to come home one day casue he had Katie and d
she could not reach him she was afraid he was on the computer vs taking care of Katie like he should. Yet he was supposibly watching both girls and cleaning the house really really well.
With cleaning supplies????
How is that possible?? I take care of the nursery all the time, I am graet with kids, but I find it hard to get the dishes in the dishwasher and the clothes in the dryer and basic stuff with just 2 8 n d a 9 yr old let alone a 2 and 4 yr old to watch over and feed. And he was doing lots of laundry and heavy cleaning and she was to be gone all day and not check to see if he was doing a good job for the guests coming?? Wrong!
He was way to controling to let that happen.

He was on a mission is what he was! A fast and furious one!!! IMO. I could be wrong.

I dont believe he was just trying to control her spending the week her sister was there.
I dont believe he followed her at other times.
It was a control issue. That happened all the time, not just that week.
He feeds off of contol. It is like a drunk needing a drink.
The sister did not say he complained about the price of the gallons of paint or where they were from.
It was that she would not make up her mind. He was underminding her. To keep her from being successful at something, she was going to use this as an example of her talents. He thourted it.
If he cared avbout the paint whey did he come back and speckle it when they were out, konwing she would have to buy more of the same to go over it. It was to defeat her. Make her look small.
Same with the gas, he wanted to amake sure she could not enjoy herself with her sister. Both mentioned he did similar things to cause her stress, and humble her in front of her family, showing he had the upper hand.
He was the one that booked the party at the stables, not Nancy per the sister.
He did not hesitate to argue with her in public and shout at her and humiliate her in public. There is one afid that bears witness of this.
Both sisters state it.
Both say that they tried to intervene and she begged them not to or it would make it worse on her. So what consequese was she scared of.
Did her sister call the domestic violnce group to check up??
Did someone that witnessed this call??
At work we have an assistance program to help us, did cisco have one and Nancy USe it????
IS that what was stored in her data base on her black berry?
Is that why the increase in calls he was talking about??
He would not take down the TV remember so why would he be all of a sudden such a good guy to be home all day playing mister mom and not controlling while she had a care fee day and he slaved a way and cleaned all day. Totally against all previous documented behavior.
Said to say I live with a man just like him.
She appeased him at every turn.
You see that from her family's statements.
I just feel she pricked his temper to far, and he went to far.

Whooooaaaaaaaa....... He had sex with HM in the closet of the master bedroom at their home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad seems to be proving that there is a considerable amount of truth in the affidavits given by Nancy's friends. Hmmmm

RaleighNC articulated my feelings perfectly, so I'll just ditto all of that.

It's not sympathy - it's overall sadness that this occurred, that there was so much anger and trouble over money, over trying to keep up with the Joneses or keep up appearances, etc. That you could see something coming that wasn't gonna be good - certainly not murder - but it was unsustainable, and sad.

People fall in love, get married, have all these hopes and dreams and it turns into chasing something material and the trappings of success / happiness and yet being so unhappy.

As an aside - the second video is disturbing. He had Heather went out to dinner whole Scott and Nancy watched their children? They had sex in the closet while they were supposed to be watching the children. And - now we find out about oral sex with Heather, too, in their home. Oh my. Oh my.

Again - sad - sad that the hopes and dreams of someone that was obviously in love at one time turned into this. Laying it all out there is sad.

From that perspective it is sad I will agree.

I agree. He must be mortified knowing this is playing for .. how many people right now? And HM, too...

I can't believe he goes into a closet with Heather and they leave 2 one yr olds and a 3 yr old elsewhere in the house!:eek:

I know... and he looked pretty ashamed of it, too.

Speaks to the kind of caretaker he is for his children, definitely.

So he does admit to going to LTF looking for Nancy.

Did you see that Mom ?

Lost the video about 10 minutes from the end. What a sad, sad thing to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018