Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opposite of JLY, looks like Brad's mouth will give the DA a ton of damning evidence to move toward an arrest warrant.

In the end, both killers will face a Wake County Jury.:boohoo:

So you're thinking no change-of-venue JTF, in a (hypothetical) criminal trial for BC?

Isn't it AMAZING that we are able to see this?? That we are privvy to all this personal information?! Like his salary, etc. etc....

It's mind-blowing to me jmflu... all that stuff... also the personal cell# of the plaintiff's psych doctor who was set to do their evaluation late last week... amazing. [ bethcha he'll be changing that # soon enough... :) ]

It's mind-blowing to me jmflu... all that stuff... also the personal cell# of the plaintiff's psych doctor who was set to do their evaluation late last week... amazing. [ bethcha he'll be changing that # soon enough... :) ]

I KNOW.... as soon as I heard it and them saying, "Don't use that for... " I was thinking, WOW, they put that out in public!!!

Well, we know now that it WAS Alice asking the questions...

Salary $112K, bonus approx. $25K - $30K, bonus payout twice a year, his $25K+ bonus was for both Feb & Sept '08.

I KNOW.... as soon as I heard it and them saying, "Don't use that for... " I was thinking, WOW, they put that out in public!!!

Yeah, like "whatever you do, don't give this number out to your friends..."... of course, it will be posted on the world wide web within a week... so, so much for that.

So you're thinking no change-of-venue JTF, in a (hypothetical) criminal trial for BC?

Haven't thought of that.

With all the publicity, I can see Brad's attorney asking for a change of venue.

Engagement ring is at a jewelry store... Alice asked how he knew that and he hesitated, then his attorney cited attorney/client privelege...

Does not know where her wedding band is...

She wore the diamond earrings frequently...

:eek: :eek: @ the debt amounts.
I had to stop the video. I need a drink. I don't drink!

Gahhhhhhhh.

OK - so where's the guy that was saying he made $250-$450K per year?

His salary is in line with what I expected, as is his bonus.

The $25k-$30K he cited was his total yearly bonus. The February payment was approximately 25% of this in February (end of Cisco's fiscal 2Q) and then the balance in September (after the close of Cisco's fiscal year, 7/31/08)

So his total annual salary was about $142K.

He also received stock options - as most employees do. the amounts are actually pretty low that they have exercised. The stock is the stuff he's purchased through employee purchase plan.

All pretty much in line with what was expected.

After more of the financial discussion - divorce is gonna look cheap compared to legal bills. Holy moly.

Wow, wow, wow, and more wow. I just finished the video. It ended with his attorney telling Brad not to answer the question of whether he was willing to go down to the police station to answer questions. Alice said he must answer this question, and his attorney said he's not going without representation, and Alice said she didn't ask if he would go without representation, she asked if he was willing to go, and his attorney was very adamant about his not answering, so Alice got up to go call the judge!!!

Nancy's parents gave them $20K in 2007, which they used to pay off CC debt.

They increased their equity line from $24K to $79K in 2007 and used the funds to pay off debt.

Nancy purchased a $9K painting in 2007 on CC, after Brad told her they could not afford it.

Nancy asked for a diamond necklace in Nov 2007 and she had picked out 2 different ones. One $7K and the other $2.8K. Brad said they could not afford the $7K one so they purchased the other one. That necklace is in a drawer in a desk at their home along with some papers, etc.

Since Nancy's death Brad has charged $15K on credit cards (to pay for counsel).

The psych tests were between $12K - $15K

Wow, wow, wow, and more wow. I just finished the video. It ended with his attorney telling Brad not to answer the question of whether he was willing to go down to the police station to answer questions. Alice said he must answer this question, and his attorney said he's not going without representation, and Alice said she didn't ask if he would go without representation, she asked if he was willing to go, and his attorney was very adamant about his not answering, so Alice got up to go call the judge!!!

Well he was probably going to say, "I would but my attorney told me not to." So, defense attorney stopped that one. Because if he just said no, the deposing attorney would have said, "Why not?" Then the legal advice would come out. So, that's why the instruction to not answer. The best answer would have been, "I cannot say now because they have not asked me, but if they do I will consult with my lawyers and make the right decision then."

Anyway, he ran on a lot more than you like to see clients do, offering up sometimes detailed answers to simple questions, but in the clips I saw he didn't get too out in left field. Still, I think he would make a very effective witness - for the prosecution.

Ok in the video they just posted about marriage problems, they tell us who all is in the room, who's videotaping, where they are, etc. etc. etc... get out your pens and paper!!

Well, I just finished the entire video.

It's sad. It's sad that pressure to "succeed" and have the outward trappings of success put the kind of strain on a marriage that you could see how it could tear it apart. I see it said that most often couples fight about money - and I could sure as heck see how that could be the case here. Every time money was withdrawn, or gifted, or bonuses were given out - it went to pay off credit card debt - it seemed like a theme.

The financial induced strain in that marriage was palpable just listening to the debts, and expenses, and purchases, and sense of entitlement and lack of being a team with regard to living within their means.

It's just... sad. It is my belief that neither was happy - and Nancy didn't leave sooner because she put up with what she did because of the lifestyle / appearance of success and she enjoyed what it appeared she had, and that the whole money thing may have ultimately cost her far more than having to leave a little more frugally. Makes you rethink any materialistic tendencies you have, doesn't it?

And in a way, it's sad for Brad - because if he did it - I can see how the years of strain regarding finances would take a toll on someone - esp when there was a sole breadwinner, etc. and never seeing a way out of the out of control spending, and then the alimony, etc.

Just.... sad.

Is anyone else having problems with WRAL videos tonight ? Are these taking forever to load or what is the deal - anyone know ? I'm on sat hookup which is normally extremely fast but for some reason - not working.

Anyone else ? I've tried everything to include re-booting - any advice?

Is anyone else having problems with WRAL videos tonight ? Are these taking forever to load or what is the deal - anyone know ? I'm on sat hookup which is normally extremely fast but for some reason - not working.

Anyone else ? I've tried everything to include re-booting - any advice?

Overload

Streaming video requires a ton of bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members