Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did say that. June 28th he cleaned the garage so that Nancy could get HER car into the garage so that the car wouldn't be so hot in the summer months. It made it sound to me, as if there was no room for either vehicle untill he cleaned it for her vehicle. That has me puzzled because of the pest control guy's affy.

Hey TG, He says in that section that he didn't put his car in the garage because he cleaned in so Nancy could park hers there. :liar:

I just thot of something else. He had said in the affy that HM was a one time mistake that he was sorry for. Now he admits to three sexual encounters with her. He had plenty of time to think better of it and stop things. The assignation in the closet had to have been planned ahead of time. I can totally understand NC being unable to get past that and to have no desire to stay in the marriage.

Hey TG, He says in that section that he didn't put his car in the garage because he cleaned in so Nancy could park hers there. :liar:

I think the thing that doesn't fit is the date he made room for the car. And also I was thinking it had been HIS car that was in the garage when LE was checking the cars, but maybe not.

Daphne69-Sorry! I just realized that's exactly what you were pointing out! Wrong car in garage!

So in your opinion - anybody's opinion who cares to answer - is it easy to tell when he's fibbing and when he's telling the truth. Can you see the subtle differences and the glaring ones? I wish RC was here. :mad:

Hello Topsail !

I can't help you much really about how he looks and what indicates truth versus a fib in his activities. He does seem to get very nervous at times but given the subject matter, I'm not sure the nervousness is not justifable.

However, I do have a question for you, just to see what your thoughts are. One of the things I heard him say seems to be a real zinger, at least to me. Brad indicates (wish I could remember what segment but I don't) that Nancy always ran wearing 2 sports bras for extra support. I quess my question is, if Nancy went running that morning, why was she found with only one bra on ? Just thinking about that makes me nuts - would it be easier to get one off at a time or just grab for both if you are a murderer ?

I dunno - something real stupid about that comment IMO. Not that it isn't true as I'm sure some runner on here will confirm this is a common practice for runners, but the fact he admits compared to how Nancy was found, just seems to pretty much say she didn't go running IMO.

The second zinger was Brad doing a google search to obtain MH's phone number on Saturday morning. Guess MH and he weren't all that close and he certainly wasn't coded on Brad's cell phone. Just seems odd to me.

What do you think ?

SG, I emailed Diana Duncan last night and asked her if it was private or open to the public. I have not received a response from her. i also let her know that She and Jessica and Hannah are in our thoughts especially over these last few days. If I get an answer I'll let you know what she says.

Just to let posters know I got a reply from Diana. The memorial is private however she and the family are concerned because of the media. She was thankful for our support and said she's doing as well as can be expected considering. The following line is a direct quote from her email to me so I know she reads here. Out of respect of her and Nancy's other friends I will not quote her email in it's complete form.

You guys are fighting a good fight. Thank you again! I have hope that Nancy will find justice.

Diana

This was the route I was telling you about RC. The night I went to drive it for timing awhile back is when I saw BC driving around..the Chick Fil A night if you recall. :waitasec:

It is quicker since it is all 4 lane, but saying that I would see it most likely when he dumped her body he drove this. Holly Springs >Cary Pkwy>Tryon>New Waverly Place (a cut thru)

We are all creature of habits. I DON'T see him driving 1 way one time and 1 way another supposedly leaving both times from his home. NO I don't at all.

I disagree. I often take 2 different paths to go to the same place where I live. One is a back way, the other is a 4 lane highway. Sometimes, I'll take the highway there and the back way home. I do this frequently. The highway can be faster, but has more lights. The back way can be more pleasant to drive. This is to go to a store around 5 miles from my home. Coming home, I'll often go the back way if I catch the light where I would have to turn left to go that way. I don't find that strange at all.

NCSU95 will appreciate this: I'm going to go find a Dave Ramsey book, lovingly caress it, and breathe deeply into a paper bag.

Dave Ramsey is looking like a genious with all the stuff going on in the economy right now.

Hello Topsail !

I can't help you much really about how he looks and what indicates truth versus a fib in his activities. He does seem to get very nervous at times but given the subject matter, I'm not sure the nervousness is not justifable.

However, I do have a question for you, just to see what your thoughts are. One of the things I heard him say seems to be a real zinger, at least to me. Brad indicates (wish I could remember what segment but I don't) that Nancy always ran wearing 2 sports bras for extra support. I quess my question is, if Nancy went running that morning, why was she found with only one bra on ? Just thinking about that makes me nuts - would it be easier to get one off at a time or just grab for both if you are a murderer ?

I dunno - something real stupid about that comment IMO. Not that it isn't true as I'm sure some runner on here will confirm this is a common practice for runners, but the fact he admits compared to how Nancy was found, just seems to pretty much say she didn't go running IMO.

The second zinger was Brad doing a google search to obtain MH's phone number on Saturday morning. Guess MH and he weren't all that close and he certainly wasn't coded on Brad's cell phone. Just seems odd to me.

What do you think ?

RC it is difficult for me to determine her uhmm :blushing: cup size but if she were how should I say "gifted" I could certainly understand why she would wear two for support. Like you, I'm sure we will have a runner to comment. It does make sense to me. Still it doesn't fit the timeline in my mind that she was actually the one dressing herself that morning. I don't think she was. As for getting both off at the same time - I would have no idea. I was trying to think of something to compare it to. Sports bras are very tight. So thinking of a person - man or woman - putting on two very tight pieces of clothing - it would make sense to me that it would be easier to take off one at the time.

As for MH and the phone - that is a zinger to me as well. Especially after hearing in his depo that he couldn't name fellow employees in the RTP or Cary office. He specifically stated that if he had his phone he could offer HUNDREDS of names but at that moment he was drawing a blank. Huh?? You need your phone to remember co-workers but your tennis partner is not in your phone :rolleyes: whateva............

RC it is difficult for me to determine her uhmm :blushing: cup size but if she were how should I say "gifted" I could certainly understand why she would wear two for support. Like you, I'm sure we will have a runner to comment. It does make sense to me. Still it doesn't fit the timeline in my mind that she was actually the one dressing herself that morning. I don't think she was. As for getting both off at the same time - I would have no idea. I was trying to think of something to compare it to. Sports bras are very tight. So thinking of a person - man or woman - putting on two very tight pieces of clothing - it would make sense to me that it would be easier to take off one at the time.

As for MH and the phone - that is a zinger to me as well. Especially after hearing in his depo that he couldn't name fellow employees in the RTP or Cary office. He specifically stated that if he had his phone he could offer HUNDREDS of names but at that moment he was drawing a blank. Huh?? You need your phone to remember co-workers but your tennis partner is not in your phone :rolleyes: whateva............

I guess the thing about the bra is why would someone in a hurry take off one at a time ? Given the way she was found - was the murderer spooked and failed to get the second one off - just ran back to his car to escape maybe? Seems to me if they were stout enough to cart her lifeless body about, taking one at time just doesn't seem to make much sense to me, especially leaving one behind. I dunno - this to me is just very strange. If he lied about this little factoid, it does seem to indicate Nancy did not go running as claimed as she was found with only one bra pulled up. If he had the poop to get the first off, why not the second ?

Just seems very very wierd. Wish we knew if clothes were found at that scene or not. The other zinger, apparently Brad can't tell the difference between an orange dress and a green dress - strange colors to confuse especially after making a big deal out of the damp spot he observed on the dress at the party from Nancy having spilled wine on it. Another oddity.

I would think if the murderer were attempting to take both off at once, in a hurry, scared, getting spooked - he would have scratched Nancy or bruised her trying to remove them both at once. I don't think Nancy dressed herself in one or in two. I think Brad struggled to get one on her and then didn't bother to try a second one. He also again repeated that she did not go running with her cell phone - yet we have heard from many many people that she did in fact take her phone. He could very well by telling fibs about the number of bras she wore.

ETA - do we know if Brad is color blind? Just curious if anyone has heard or knows.

Thank you to the posters who supplied links to the videos of Brad's depositions! :)

Brad is well-spoken.

I would think if the murderer were attempting to take both off at once, in a hurry, scared, getting spooked - he would have scratched Nancy or bruised her trying to remove them both at once. I don't think Nancy dressed herself in one or in two. I think Brad struggled to get one on her and then didn't bother to try a second one. He also again repeated that she did not go running with her cell phone - yet we have heard from many many people that she did in fact take her phone. He could very well by telling fibs about the number of bras she wore.

ETA - do we know if Brad is color blind? Just curious if anyone has heard or knows.

See - that is why this is nuts. He said she went running, he also said she wore two bras. She was found with only one. Seems to me he has raised a suspicion by even saying this. The autopsy report says there was one. Brad said he read the report. Why would he even venture to say something like this. Ooooops moment- not sure why he even went there at all.

See - that is why this is nuts. He said she went running, he also said she wore two bras. She was found with only one. Seems to me he has raised a suspicion by even saying this. The autopsy report says there was one. Brad said he read the report. Why would he even venture to say something like this. Ooooops moment- not sure why he even went there at all.

Exactly - I should start a list of all the Oooops moments. No doubt about Detective Daniels "inconsistent statements" :confused:

Thank you to the posters who supplied links to the videos of Brad's depositions! :)

Brad is well-spoken.

He is well spoken but his memory sux unless it comes to women's names

Exactly - I should start a list of all the Oooops moments. No doubt about Detective Daniels "inconsistent statements" :confused:

Excellent idea !!! Brad may have appeared to be well spoken, but he sure couldn't remember a lot of things !! " To the best of my recollection"........yeah right

Excellent idea !!! Brad may have appeared to be well spoken, but he sure couldn't remember a lot of things !! " To the best of my recollection"........yeah right

JIIINNNXXX Jess !! LOL Well kinda LOL

Ok, you asked, so I will answer to the best of my ability.... Avoid this post if discussion of breasts is a problem.

If NC was truly 5'9" and 120, she likely did not have much need for the most extreme of sports bras, unless she had augmentation. It's not impossible to be well-endowed and that height/weight and a runner, but it's not typical.

I am shorter, heavier, and well-endowed and a runner. I wear either a special bra made for "no bounce" that you really would never wear for anything other than running (too restrictive--these are also very expensive, like $50 on sale) or a compression bra (what non-runners would think is a "running bra"--about $10) underneath a fitted running top with a built in athletic bra (so, kind of like 2 bras, but not really). I never wear 2 athletic bras b/c when you are sweaty, they are nearly impossible to get off--they stick to each other and get tangled and roll up and you can barely get them off without help. I have even felt stuck and/or trapped in them before. (It is always possible that she had to double up on the cheaper bras since $$$ was clearly an issue.)

I cannot answer if my personal preferences are similar to those of small-chested runners. I do know that my description is typical of all of the well-endowed women runners in my training group. (ages early 20s to mid 50s, runners and triathletes) Silicone breasts are a little different... Evidently they are not as "heavy" as real ones, and larger (fake) breasts can run in a less restrictive bra. Not a lot of my personal runner friends in that category, so I can't say much about that...

MTA: When I did wear 2 compression bras, I HAD to remove them one at a time once sweaty. Even with help, I could not have removed them together. (Keep in mind, I am a "larger" person than NC, though.)

I think this is weird too. IMO, He is too smart NOT to figure out that saying she ran with two, yet finding her with only one, is a discrepancy... UNLESS he had the wherewithall to bring the 2nd one with him and throw it somewhere to make it look like the murderer ripped one off.... wasn't something found in the woods somewhere? :waitasec:

Thanks runr - so would you think that if someone else were trying to remove two sweaty bras from your body at once, they would most likely leave a scratch or a bruise or some kind of mark on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech