Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I personally love reading these affidavits, is it not strange to have them publically posted ? I noticed Shirley's was 'sworn' to on the 7th and Gary's the 9th, and here they are out in the public domain. Is it all for the custody fight ? or do you think they are being advised by LE ??? just seems strange to me.

( Or is it because they think some of Brad's friends will realize he has been lying and might come forth with more info ?}

:behindbar:clap::clap:

All of these affys being released today... the noose is indeed tightening... he is aging in more than one way today...

And yet, the Golo goofs keep chanting, give him his kids back, how ridiculous the judge will get to decide... I want to write down all of their names and send them a personal email when he gets arrested... although they will still believe in his innocence probably...

The affys are not released to the public per se, they are filed in the court system and the media gains access to the court documents and publishes them. I suppose the judge could impose a gag and/or seal or something and I have no idea why she didn't.

I am so happy the pest guy got his payment before he did an affidavit...or he would never see it. :waitasec:

I saw the inside of the garage at the end of July. I do not know if I posted about it or told some members about it, but it was crammed with a small area on the right side that had some room. One large toy in particular was the 'cozy coupe', the large sit down car that is orange and yellow. It was pushed out along side the SUV.

BC had a friend in the garage and they were discussing something on a pad which appeared to be laid on a sheet of plywood. BC had a can of ? and turned it up to sip out of it when I passed.

I assumed they might have been going to do some kind of repair since it was following the SW.

While I personally love reading these affidavits, is it not strange to have them publically posted ? I noticed Shirley's was 'sworn' to on the 7th and Gary's the 9th, and here they are out in the public domain. Is it all for the custody fight ? or do you think they are being advised by LE ??? just seems strange to me.

( Or is it because they think some of Brad's friends will realize he has been lying and might come forth with more info ?}

Jess, -one thing about this case that has blown me away is the release of these affidavits that have be generated for the custody case. NC must have some very lax laws under the freedom of information statutes when it comes to release of these items. For example in my state - never would the public see these things, nor would anyone unrelated to a custody issue be allowed in the courtroom even. This is really strange to me since it deals with the custody of minor children. Holy cow.

I don't know if any of you noticed but on the WRAL site right under the latest Cooper case subheading is the following:

"Mebane man charged with shooting pregnant wife"

Do people out there really believe that all these wives are killed by RANDOM others? NO! They are usually killed by their intimate partner.

Jess...did you say friends? :waitasec:
I think he has gone thru his short list and got all he can from them. If he has any more it will be like getting blood out of a turnip! :woohoo:

Still amazes me NO ONE from Cisco has come forward to help their fine fellow friend...:chicken:

RC -- I agree with you wholeheartedly !! Up here in Alberta, this would NEVER happen !!!! EVER Of course you know how different the courts are in Canada, but certainly anything to do with children is zipped up tighter than a drum.( and it should be)

Now , could this be a cause for change of venue ?

I am so happy the pest guy got his payment before he did an affidavit...or he would never see it. :waitasec:

I saw the inside of the garage at the end of July. I do not know if I posted about it or told some members about it, but it was crammed with a small area on the right side that had some room. One large toy in particular was the 'cozy coupe', the large sit down car that is orange and yellow. It was pushed out along side the SUV.

BC had a friend in the garage and they were discussing something on a pad which appeared to be laid on a sheet of plywood. BC had a can of ? and turned it up to sip out of it when I passed.

I assumed they might have been going to do some kind of repair since it was following the SW.

Seems like that garage has always been full. Remember the photo of Nancy "walking the dogs"? She was sitting on a couch that was in the right hand side of the garage.

And it does seem to me that I have seen at least one photo of the sedan in the garage, but I have no recollection as to where it might be located.

Still amazes me NO ONE from Cisco has come forward to help their fine fellow friend.

What could a fellow CSCO employee say if they did not have any personal knowledge of Brad's life? Brad doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to go around talking about his private life at work. What could they say that would be relevant if all they knew of him was his work? At my company I never talk about my private life and I'm a lot more outgoing than 'ole Brad appears to be.

I don't know if any of you noticed but on the WRAL site right under the latest Cooper case subheading is the following:

"Mebane man charged with shooting pregnant wife"

Do people out there really believe that all these wives are killed by RANDOM others? NO! They are usually killed by their intimate partner.

Maybe we'll see another headline soon about who killed NC :clap:

The seven-hour video deposition was made public Thursday afternoon. - this was in the newstory. Did anyone see the deposition?

RC -- I agree with you wholeheartedly !! Up here in Alberta, this would NEVER happen !!!! EVER Of course you know how different the courts are in Canada, but certainly anything to do with children is zipped up tighter than a drum.( and it should be)

Now , could this be a cause for change of venue ?

I think a change of venue is a given if Brad is arrested for Nancy's murder and I do think it was a part of K & B's strategy from the beginning has to "help" this along. No doubt in my mind about a change of venue.

PS Jess - I love Alberta, spent a fair amount of time in Edmonton, Banff, and Swan Hills (tiny town - neat bears tho)

I am getting a very eerie feeling that this was more premeditated than anyone ever imagined.

Cleaning the garage, phone calls from either home or cell, the relative lack of wounds on the body, the trips to the store, his personality, his mother continuing to stay there, his apparent change of heart about Nancy leaving when he found out how much he'd be paying in support and alimony, his telling of friends that he was cutting back on work and ironman to spend more time with his family / work on his marriage (supposedly private guys don't go around saying stuff like that....they just say things are crazy at work)

I think this is far more sinister as each little bit of evidence comes to light. And yes - this is evidence - first hand testimony of a fight in the freaking parking lot of daycare (nice), and a sudden interest in cleaning out the garage....

The seven-hour video deposition was made public Thursday afternoon. - this was in the newstory. Did anyone see the deposition?

WHAT?! You're saying there's a 7-hour video somewhere we could be watching??!

Not sure I could stomach watching 7 hours of Brad being "inconsistent".
On second thought if WRAL will link it I will watch it. Never know, might be something interesting in there. Like Alice Stubb's questions.

What could a fellow CSCO employee say if they did not have any personal knowledge of Brad's life? Brad doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to go around talking about his private life at work. What could they say that would be relevant if all they knew of him was his work? At my company I never talk about my private life and I'm a lot more outgoing than 'ole Brad appears to be.
Dang SG..jump me on all fours! All I am saying is he has been there 8 years, had an affair with the bosses wife as someone put in their affidavit. True or not, I don't know.

We don't know if he had any friends there or not, but where ever I have worked I have been friends with some and we would eat lunch together and chit chat. In that chit chat personal mentions do have a way to surface.

Dang SG..jump me on all fours! All I am saying is he has been there 8 years, had an affair with the bosses wife as someone put in their affidavit. True or not, I don't know.

We don't know if he had any friends there or not, but where ever I have worked I have been friends with some and we would eat lunch together and chit chat. In that chit chat personal mentions do have a way to surface.

HM was the boss' wife? Hmm... not sure how I missed that... so MH was/is his boss?!

I don't think SG was sounding jumpy-on, just musing out loud... we are all a little excitable with all these affys to discuss... :crazy:

The video is obviously out there - there's a screen shot on WRAL......

Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members