Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the servers are so overloaded they need another server just to handle the Caylee traffic.

Guess what just came in today's mail? A sample of TIDE and a coupon for $1 off. Know someone who needs to save on their tide purchases??? :wink: :eek:

I thought something like that must have happened - this place is so slooow and a ton of people on! Thanks for letting us know!:)

Horrendously slow! Perhaps that case should be on its own server!!!

Boxy wrote:
It appears Brad left her for Nancy and was living in the same building. To me, that would provide a rationale for her current perceptions of the nature of the relationship, as well as why she would want to break her lease to leave the building.
whonos wrote:
Please see video #2 of 10. At precisely 11:46:09, BC states "I had just gotten out of a relationship..." in answer to questions about when he first met Nancy. Also, he mentions two invitations from her, before they had a date. The first time Nancy "asked him out" was simply an offer to give him a ride home. In 2008, does anyone really consider this to be pursuit?

Well I just talked with someone who lived with someone
more than 10 years ago and he didn't remember her
last name. He barely remembered her first name.

Is this the same person you talked to about wood floors?:crazy:

Just for comparison sake note that the Orange County DA in FL was able to put together a series of charges, culminating in a first degree murder charge for Casey Anthony.

In about the same amount of time as the Cooper case (both cases started in July).

There's no body in the Caylee case, but there is a body in the Cooper case.

There's forensic evidence from the car in the Caylee case, and there might be some forensic evidence in the car in the Cooper case.

The FBI was used in the Caylee case to analyze evidence taken from the trunk of the car. The FBI is being used for something in the Cooper case.

Look at the sheer number of interviews conducted by the detectives in the Caylee case.

It's interesting how a case can be brought together relatively quickly when a DA is motivated, eh?

Just for comparison sake note that the Orange County DA in FL was able to put together a series of charges, culminating in a first degree murder charge for Casey Anthony.

In about the same amount of time as the Cooper case (both cases started in July).

There's no body in the Caylee case, but there is a body in the Cooper case.

There's forensic evidence from the car in the Caylee case, and there might be some forensic evidence in the car in the Cooper case.

The FBI was used in the Caylee case to analyze evidence taken from the trunk of the car. The FBI is being used for something in the Cooper case.

Look at the sheer number of interviews conducted by the detectives in the Caylee case.

It's interesting how a case can be brought together relatively quickly when a DA is motivated, eh?

The FBI is doing the computer forensics on the computers and jump drives recovered from the residence and Brads office.

The question to the DA's motivation - mind you I have not followed the Anthony case - however i heard today that one of her lawyers is claining the DA is using the case to make sure he gets re-elected (here we go again time). Don't know if that is true but it was said today by a defense lawyer.

I will say - Wake County needs to get on the stick, 19 days and it will be two years that Jason Young has been allowed to live as a human after brutally murdering Michelle and leaving his daughter in the bloody mess - this is a travesty.

The FBI is being used for something in the Cooper case.

SG, I believe that I read that the FBI is being used to examine computer-related evidence. I have to find this again, but I found it very interesting when I came across this.

BTW, I was completely lost when I read the 'door number one' and door number two' exchange between you and RC! I will have to read some posts again.

I have been so busy and there so much new information!

SG, I believe that I read that the FBI is being used to examine computer-related evidence. I have to find this again, but I found it very interesting when I came across this.

BTW, I was completely lost when I read the 'door number one' and door number two' exchange between you and RC! I will have to read some posts again.

I have been so busy and there so much new information!

Anderson to save you some time - look near the end of the ADA's motion to quash the three subpeona's - there is a request that the subpeona's be denied or as an alternative, the judge could conduct an in camera inspection of the files before ruling on the issue. I am assuming you know that in camera means the judge alone will look at the files - if not I guess i just told you :crazy:

In camera - Door 2. I definitely don't think K & B would like to see this option exercised.

Anderson,

Door #1 (a shoutout to 'Let's make a Deal') is the motion to quash the subpoena and bar the defense from getting their hands on the criminal case file.

Door #2 was proffered as an option by the plaintiffs as well--allow the judge to look at the criminal case files and then make a ruling whether to release them or not (which would be very bad for the defense!)

jmflu - you asked earlier if anyone took notes from the depositions. I took a few, for example over the length of the 10 segments Brad says Nancy was punishing him 27 times, with respect to various issues. I think he has a persecution complex :crazy:

I disagree with your premise, as I've already stated. All information should be scrutinized and not accepted until scrutinized.

I don't mind information being scrutinized. But, in this case, you are not basing your theories on anything except pure speculation. And, in this case, you are saying hurtful things to an innocent person. JWB has nothing to gain here, so why would you assume that she would make things up? It is unjustified and I don't really understand your motivation.

Upon scrutiny, Ms. Ball's actions appear inconsistent. A clear thinking, emotionally stable person does not agree to cohabit with and subsequently become engaged to someone who is emotionally abusive. If someone is emotionally abusing you, you immediately restrict contact, terminate the relationship, seek counseling, and/or report the abuse to a third party. Were any of these done "throughout the relationship"?

Several people have pointed this out to you -- it is so clear that you have very little knowledge of issues related to abuse and control. Perhaps you should do some research. We pointed you to discussions on previous threads related to abuse yesterday. Have you looked at these? There are some very good sources there. I hope that you will look into the issue before assuming that you know how an 'emotionally stable person' would respond. If not, then please point us to some sources that would support your position. I would be glad to look at your sources. If you are unable to find sources to support your arguments, then perhaps you will see that this is pure speculation on your part. This is not something that you can just have an opinion about, especially when there is so much information available.

Ms. Ball states she decided to end the relationship, but as I understand BC's statements in his deposition, he left to be with NC. Objectively determining who ended a particular relationship is often difficult, as I am sure we have all experienced in other situations.

I have only watched some of the videos, but I did see this particular piece and I do not remember BC saying that he left a relationship for Nancy. Brad didn't want to go out with NC right away, because he had just gotten out of a relationship (with JWB). I believe that others have also pointed this out and clearly referenced the place in the video. As I suggested yesterday, it seems to me that you are trying to rewrite events (which I do not believe you were privy to) and discredit the witness. Again, I ask myself why you would want to do this.

Please read Calgary123's post (posted last night). He has provided first hand information related to the break up between JWB and BC. She left him. In the affidavit JWB clearly states that she moved because she thought that it was a bit weird that BC got an apartment in the same building after moving out. By the way, that is a creepy thing to do after someone breaks up with you, don't you think?? I believe that Cal123 can also verify this for you.

It is not easy to talk about abuse. I am sure that it would be much easier to stay silent. JWB should be commended for coming forward. Please respect that. There is a lot of information out there on abuse. I encourage you to read some of it.

My reponse is in bold.

jmflu - you asked earlier if anyone took notes from the depositions. I took a few, for example over the length of the 10 segments Brad says Nancy was punishing him 27 times, with respect to various issues. I think he has a persecution complex :crazy:

Poor me, says Brad. I called it the Cinderella-Wicked Stepmother Syndrome/Selective CRS BS Syndrome :bigstick:

Bradley Boy has been punished by Nancy? Dear dear. Nancy and her family have been punished by Bradley Boy. Let's see what comes out in the wash.

Anderson to save you some time - look near the end of the ADA's motion to quash the three subpeona's - there is a request that the subpeona's be denied or as an alternative, the judge could conduct an in camera inspection of the files before ruling on the issue. I am assuming you know that in camera means the judge alone will look at the files - if not I guess i just told you :crazy:

In camera - Door 2. I definitely don't think K & B would like to see this option exercised.

Thanks to you and SG for clarifying this for me. Both of your responses were very helpful. Very interesting development, indeed!! And I didn't know what 'in camera' referred to, so thanks for telling me. :)

The server is crazy tonight, which I gather is because of web traffic related to the Caylee case.

Poor me, says Brad. I called it the Cinderella-Wicked Stepmother Syndrome/Selective CRS BS Syndrome :bigstick:

Bradley Boy has been punished by Nancy? Dear dear. Nancy and her family have been punished by Bradley Boy. Let's see what comes out in the wash.

'Brad Boy" has definitely caught on. I believe that it was coined by RC. I wonder if it will be used in a media headline.:crazy:

I disagree with your premise, as I've already stated. All information should be scrutinized and not accepted until scrutinized.

I don't mind information being scrutinized. But, in this case, you are not basing your theories on anything except pure speculation. And, in this case, you are saying hurtful things to an innocent person. JWB has nothing to gain here, so why would you assume that she would make things up? It is unjustified and I don't really understand your motivation.

Upon scrutiny, Ms. Ball's actions appear inconsistent. A clear thinking, emotionally stable person does not agree to cohabit with and subsequently become engaged to someone who is emotionally abusive. If someone is emotionally abusing you, you immediately restrict contact, terminate the relationship, seek counseling, and/or report the abuse to a third party. Were any of these done "throughout the relationship"?

Several people have pointed this out to you -- it is so clear that you have very little knowledge of issues related to abuse and control. Perhaps you should do some research. We pointed you to discussions on previous threads related to abuse yesterday. Have you looked at these? There are some very good sources there. I hope that you will look into the issue before assuming that you know how an 'emotionally stable person' would respond. If not, then please point us to some sources that would support your position. I would be glad to look at your sources. If you are unable to find sources to support your arguments, then perhaps you will see that this is pure speculation on your part. This is not something that you can just have an opinion about when there is so much information available.Ms. Ball states she decided to end the relationship, but as I understand BC's statements in his deposition, he left to be with NC. Objectively determining who ended a particular relationship is often difficult, as I am sure we have all experienced in other situations.

I have only watched some of the videos, but I did see this particular piece and I do not remember BC saying that he left a relationship for Nancy. Brad didn't want to go out with NC right away, because he had just gotten out of a relationship (with JWB). I believe that others have also pointed this out and clearly referenced the place in the video. As I suggested yesterday, it seems to me that you are trying to rewrite events (which I do not believe you were privy to) and discredit the witness. Again, I ask myself why you would want to do this.

Please read Calgary123's post (posted last night). He has provided first hand information related to the break up between JWB and BC. She left him. In the affidavit JWB clearly states that she moved because she thought that it was a bit weird that BC got an apartment in the same building after moving out. By the way, that is a creepy thing to do after someone breaks up with you, don't you think?? I believe that Cal123 can also verify this for you.

It is not easy to talk about abuse. I am sure that it would be much easier to stay silent. JWB should be commended for coming forward. Please respect that. There is a lot of information out there on abuse. I encourage you to read some of it.

My reponse is in bold.

Thank you Anderson.......Those of us who have been in these shoes appreciate your words.

Thank you Anderson.......Those of us who have been in these shoes appreciate your words.

Thanks so much, Tarheellvr, I wanted to respond earlier, but I didn't have time. And, I am very glad that things are better for you now.:)

I flove the CRS BS Syndrome LMAO!!!

His repeated use of the word punishment is, imo, very insightful, and I'm wondering if his arrogance is blinding him to the fact that he's being so obvious (so helpful about describing how he thinks and acts).

We can see in the various affys that he routinely punished her when she made him angry, and he's projecting his own behaviors onto her by implying that she did the same. This is a huge key in understanding his (dysfunctional) personality and behavior.

In addition the idea that one adult can/does 'punish' another adult is so fundamentally wrong that it makes me cringe. --But it does highlight his passive-aggressive tendencies quite nicely and is something that should be taken into consideration in a custody case as well as a potential murder case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb