Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's up now - but I don't know how to link - if you go the article mentioned in the post above - you will see that within the article the link to the document is included.
AH, just go to the top of the page that the document is on, highlight with your mouse the entire address, right click and hit "copy". Go to the page and the line where you want to post it, right click, and hit "paste". Hope this helps for future reference.

I applaud her coming forward--she didn't have to do it and she could have chosen to simply not get involved. She put herself on the line to make sure some important facts are brought forth. (Note that she was the one who was fearful for her safety and moved away.)

I have to say, all these Canada folks really ROCK (RKAB, Calgary123, Jennifer Windsor Ball, et. al.) :applause: :blowkiss:

Just speculating but, is it possible one of those sticks (reeds) could have been used to strangle NC? It certainly would leave a mark on her as indicated. I would think it could even break the hyoid bone. Just for clarification, he could have done this from behind.
Who's to say they didn't have an argument and NC (if she did leave her phone on the key table) went to get her phone, who's to say BC didn't follow her, his anger building, and he grabbed one of the reeds and bam! - he strangled her! :eek:

Maybe way out in right field but just an idea...
No, it is not way out. Just as good a possibility as any. There was defintely a reason for all the questions about the foyer and its contents.

2ecjdxl.jpg

Wow. I think we're seeing a pattern here. A cooperative on the surface person who's nasty behind the scenes; avoids confrontation but definitely does not forgive and forget. Very passive/aggressive it seems.

They are definitely showing a pattern, I agree.

I'm very happy that Jennifer, RKAB and others were able to reach escape velocity :fuse: from their rel'p with Brad.

Does the seal at the bottom mean that she now resides in Hawaii? WOW she REALLY wanted to get FARRRRRRRRR away from Creepy-Brad. She must feel so very lucky that she did not remain in that relationship.

They are definitely showing a pattern, I agree.

I'm very happy that Jennifer, RKAB and others were able to reach escape velocity :fuse: from their rel'p with Brad.
We know Nancy tried as well, but she unfortunately had her hands tied with no green card and only one of her children's passports. Poor Nancy.

Holy cow - :eek:

Accessing her apartment while she was away, she was concerned for her physical safety.

Hmmmmm, good reason for Brad to forget her name. Convenient.

We know Nancy tried as well, but she unfortunately had her hands tied with no green card and only one of her children's passports. Poor Nancy.

Did you note in one of Brad's tapes that he said he applied for citizenship for him and Nancy about 2 years ago ? Pretty good chunk of time to not have it done.

Maybe NC had contacted Interact afterall.

I suspect there is something going on there...Interact was subpoenaed, which implies they have information specifically about Nancy and/or the kids' situation before NC's murder.

I feel like we are getting closer and closer to an arrest... I have chills reading Jennifer's affy... and Calgary, if you are the one who gave her the head's up... THANK YOU.

We admire you, RKAB, and Jennifer so much.

I'm waiting for the O.J. type posturing from the defense: "even if OJ Brad was an abusive jerk to prior GFs/fiances/wife, which we assert he wasn't, despite these affidavits, it doesn't mean he's a bad father!" :rolleyes:

Would not surprise me. The Interact connection has kept me wondering since we learned of the subpeona before the 25th of July hearing. This is one nasty, sneaky fellow.
I still believe Interact may have been the catalyst of why the judge granted emergency custody so quickly.

I still believe Interact may have been the catalyst of why the judge granted emergency custody so quickly.

I suspect this as well. I don't think it was just the Rentz' assertions that were taken at face value for the kids to be removed from their father's custody. There had to be more for the court to make this move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08