Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RC...I am meaning with JWB affidavit, going to the courthouse to dismiss the case, which got denied, everything piling up on them last minute. I bet they are all scratching their heads trying to come up with someone or something to help their sorry axx client.

If each of BC attorney's dug their heels in right this second they can't find a witness or enough information to undo the damage this new affidavit by Jennifer just caused them.

Bet they're back to square one and consulting the 'Big Dummy's Guide to Defending a Doofus' tome. :) :doh:

Since this is a custody case, I wonder if the pediatrician or any surgeon who the children had contact with are going to have an affidavit come thru before the hearing?

BC states he ALONE took Katie for her set of tubes on 2/15/08...this will be in the nurses notes. Also he was present for all of Bella's surgeries...HP says none.

Perhaps off getting those splinters removed from their :behind:s! Fence sitting can get to be a tad uncomfortable over time.

The thing is...even with the character traits that Jennifer talked about, Nancy dated, married, and had 2 kids with him. Everything I've read indicates that she was far from a meek, mild mannered woman. So she had 2 kids with him after being married for several years. They obviously were planned given the miscarriages. So I doubt very seriously that BC treated NC like he did JWB for their entire marriage.

Another thing...I am a significantly different person at 37 than I was at 27. I was married at 25 and divorced at 28, and grew up a lot through that process. The JWB affidavit is her perception of what occurred at the time. She also never said that he physically harmed her in any way. I'm not condoning his behavior or actions...he sounds like he was quite the jerk to her. But it is her side of things, and it was 10 years ago. And it is basically irrelevant with regards to BCs role as a father.

RC...I am meaning with JWB affidavit, going to the courthouse to dismiss the case, which got denied, everything piling up on them last minute. I bet they are all scratching their heads trying to come up with someone or something to help their sorry axx client.

If each of BC attorney's dug their heels in right this second they can't find a witness or enough information to undo the damage this new affidavit by Jennifer just caused them.

I know what you mean Mom but I still have no desire to hear it. Would much rather be a fly on the wall at Tharrington Smith - seems more truth resides in their offices. As SG said, as long as the checks don't bounce, K & B is probably quite okay.

I'm not condoning his behavior or actions...he sounds like he was quite the jerk to her. But it is her side of things, and it was 10 years ago. And it is basically irrelevant with regards to BCs role as a father.

Understood. Each item means potentially nothing by itself.

Since this is a custody case, I wonder if the pediatrician or any surgeon who the children had contact with are going to have an affidavit come thru before the hearing?

BC states he ALONE took Katie for her set of tubes on 2/15/08...this will be in the nurses notes. Also he was present for all of Bella's surgeries...HP says none.

I bet there will be something from a doctor, yes. Also, do you think the plaintiffs will be filing an affidavit by Celine before the 16th? I suspect we will see something tomorrow or Wed. on that subject.

I know what you mean Mom but I still have no desire to hear it. Would much rather be a fly on the wall at Tharrington Smith - seems more truth resides in their offices. As SG said, as long as the checks don't bounce, K & B is probably quite okay.
I'm the type who likes to witness panic mode when someone is so sure and confident of themselves and something comes and bites them in the :behind:.
I'm always looking for a good laugh and this happens to be one time I don't think they saw it coming. Their client lies about a last name and Jennifer sure proved he did by her affidavit.

He used so many "to the best of my knowledge" "as far as I know" "as far as I can recall"s that I'm sure his lawyers will position this as merely a mistake and a memory quirk, and not any intent to deceive either his mental examiner or the court or the plaintiffs. And likely some (possibly many) will buy that reasoning because unless they can be shown that Brad intended to lie/deceive they simply will not believe it. And of course his intent cannot be definitely proven unless there is evidence elsewhere he recently used her correct name. :twocents:

I bet there will be something from a doctor, yes. Also, do you think the plaintiffs will be filing an affidavit by Celine before the 16th? I suspect we will see something tomorrow or Wed. on that subject.
If they know where she resides. She could have moved once she got her MBA. She appeared young, so might try her hardest to stay out of the spot light. We also don't know her status as relationship..marriage, engaged or single.

Is she suppose to be the one who called NC about the affair she had with BC?

Why are they more representative? Because they don't believe Brad is guilty and we do? If any of them cared to read more than just the one story they are commenting on, they might put 2 and 2 together like many of us on this board have done and be of the persuasion that BC is guilty! Not that many of us have the concrete evidence needed at this point but I believe it is on the way...

They are more representative because they are commenting from a "general" site - i.e. the news / TV station, they are more likely to be local.

They have not sought out this more specific website to learn and converse with others and dive into this discussion more in detail.

I would say they have a cursory knowledge and are basing their opinions on that. I suspect that's going to be the "normal" juror based on my limited experience with that process - basically - it scared the hell out of me with regard to the "average joe".

It's pretty much what I see there.

I'm the type who likes to witness panic mode when someone is so sure and confident of themselves and something comes and bites them in the :behind:.
I'm always looking for a good laugh and this happens to be one time I don't think they saw it coming. Their client lies about a last name and Jennifer sure proved he did by her affidavit.

ROFL :clap:

They are more representative because they are commenting from a "general" site - i.e. the news / TV station, they are more likely to be local.

They have not sought out this more specific website to learn and converse with others and dive into this discussion more in detail.

I would say they have a cursory knowledge and are basing their opinions on that. I suspect that's going to be the "normal" juror based on my limited experience with that process - basically - it scared the hell out of me with regard to the "average joe".

It's pretty much what I see there.

Gotcha. That's interesting. I just like to combat hate! So many people want to just spew hateful things... like, "I had a boyfriend like that once... who cares???" Why are people like that?? What has happened to our society that someone goes on a website and says they don't care about a murdered woman whose killer has not been caught? They just want to go on there and be smarta..es and say mean things. I just should not go there anymore I guess if most sleuthers believe it's not worth the fight. I have seen a couple of the more intelligent/ knowledgeable posters from here go on there and try to combat the hatred but it just continues...

He used so many "to the best of my knowledge" "as far as I know" "as far as I can recall"s that I'm sure his lawyers will position this as merely a mistake and a memory quirk, and not any intent to deceive either his mental examiner or the court or the plaintiffs. And likely some (possibly many) will buy that reasoning because unless they can be shown that Brad intended to lie/deceive they simply will not believe it. And of course his intent cannot be definitely proven unless there is evidence elsewhere he recently used her correct name. :twocents:

Didn't Brad say something about contacting some folks by email to try and get them to respond to his shrinks request for info ? Might be interesting to look at those to see if he tried or not. Might show intent one way or the other.

Amanda Lamb just did a great segment on WRAL. Spoke of Jennifer's affidavit and what her statements were. They also caught a shot of a judge which I assume is DS.

If they know where she resides. She could have moved once she got her MBA. She appeared young, so might try her hardest to stay out of the spot light. We also don't know her status as relationship..marriage, engaged or single.

Stubb's questioning on the Celine issue was so specific and contained multiple questions, each building on each other, concluding with the final question, "do you know/believe Celine to be an honest/truthful person?" that I saw that as a clear sign that TS has something that proves the exact opposite from what Brad asserts. IMHO, they would not have 'gone there' if they didn't already have something in their back pocket.

Didn't Brad say something about contacting some folks by email to try and get them to respond to his shrinks request for info ? Might be interesting to look at those to see if he tried or not. Might show intent one way or the other.
Yes, if they can find ANY mention by him of Jennifer's proper name (maiden name since I'm assuming he did not know her married name) be it verbal or written (written would be best of course), then they can demonstrate that he lied and intended to lie.

Stubb's questioning on the Celine issue was so specific and contained multiple questions, each building on each other, concluding with the final question, "do you know Celine to be an honest/truthful person?" that I saw that as a clear sign that TS has something that proves the exact opposite from what Brad asserts. IMHO, they would not have 'gone there' if they didn't already have something in their back pocket.

Yep, they know something about that little deal and they didn't give it away but I bet Brad sure is wondering what. By now it should be apparent to him that his past behaviors have betrayed him, guess deny is the only course of action left.

Huh? What evidence came out today that showed BC was guilty of murdering NC? I must have missed it.

Not only can they not taste it... they can't even smell it. When the crow flies down, kills itself, lays itself on a plate, and someone puts a bite on a fork and feeds it to them... only then, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member