Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Brad has a memory problem other than my previous diagnosis for him: Selective CRS.

He knows what he's doing in that department. He thinks he's sly, but he's not.

I don't think Brad has a memory problem other than my previous diagnosis for him: Selective CRS.

He knows what he's doing in that department. He thinks he's sly, but he's not.

NCN, do you think this could be verified in a mental examination?

Can't they find some DNA or something to move this thing along?

Anderson, what do you mean by "this"? What could be verified? "Selective CRS"? Ha.

Yes, do you think that a professional would be able to determine that he is actually able to remember things, but chooses not to?

eyesforlies emailed me this evening and let me know that she looked at a few segments of Brad's deposition and posted her analysis.

Here is what she had to say.

Can't they find some DNA or something to move this thing along?
2B's...I sure hope so. Maybe they have something, maybe not. CPD is tight lipped.
I would love to see BC arriving at the court house on the 16th and just before he enters they approach him with hand cuffs and read him his 'miranda rights.'

Wouldn't that be the perfect time when all the tv camera's are present?

2B's...I sure hope so. Maybe they have something, maybe not. CPD is tight lipped.
I would love to see BC arriving at the court house on the 16th and just before he enters they approach him with hand cuffs and read him his 'miranda rights.'

Wouldn't that be the perfect time when all the tv camera's are present?

That would be the perfect time!

eyesforlies emailed me this evening and let me know that she looked at a few segments of Brad's deposition and posted her analysis.

She has noticed things we have been discussing for some time. To hear it from someone who is not on the forum daily is seeing what we are seeing.

This laundry issue seems to be a huge red flag. Mine has been BC states Katie got up at 4am, but yet he states he got ready to get the girls up after he got milk when he discovered they needed detergent. So I still wonder what he did from 4-6am.....

A couple points to add:

-Jennifer only came forward because she saw the deposition online and believed (like me) that Brad was giving a false name intentionally because he knows the circumstances of their relationship and breakup. He didn't want anyone to contact her for her story. She thought coming forward was the right thing to do... she doesn't want to be a public person as a result of this. She has had to take down her facebook page due to unwanted attention as a result of her affidavit. She has continued to decline press interviews. Please respect her privacy media! (I know you media types read this because some of you have contacted me as well... I have nothing to say to you, sorry, and I know you're just doing your job.)

-Ironically, had Brad not lied about her name, she probably wouldn't have felt the need to contact Ms. Stubbs. She felt morally obliged to set the record straight given how important and grave the circumstances are.

-I can tell you I was aware of some of Brad's treatment of her many years ago (through comments and discussions after the break up, and long before this year), and would personally vouch that Jennifer is a stand up person who has no motive to lie or to punish Brad. She is happily married with two children. Her relationship with Brad is long in the past. What she is saying now is fully consistent with what she said shortly after they broke up.

-On the issue of abuse throughout the relationship, I understand it was fairly subtle at first ("you need to lose weight"), which is something a lot of people wouldn't call abuse until after they're out of the relationship. Jennifer is a tall, very attractive blonde, and Brad had never had it so good. In my opinion (and of our group of friends), he poured on the charm to her to lock her up because she was a good catch (we thought she was too good for him), but despite that, his passive-aggressive nature came through, as well as his unbridled narcissism. Eventually she realized she wasn't in love, or if she was, she was headed for disaster, and she got out despite her feelings. Once those feelings subsided, she leveled with herself. EDIT: I agree the sweeping generalization in her affidavit about abuse is unfortunate. It was done too quickly, it seems they were working on a deadline.

-I've wanted to make this comment for a long time, but haven't: I am absolutely stunned that Brad would participate in this custody battle since it will likely contribute to his conviction. Here we have law enforcement getting a free pass by the fifth amendment and being able to observe Brad committing to facts in the kind of detail he would never be compelled to provide in the criminal case. At first, I thought it was because maybe he really didn't do it. But the more I watch, the more I think he just thought there was no way he'd get convicted anyway, and went for broke. I think he convinced his lawyers that he didn't do it, so they didn't advise him strongly enough not to pursue custody until the potential criminal proceedings were dealt with. Now that Brad is getting tangled up in lies and inconsistencies, I'm positive his lawyers are regretting letting Brad participate in the custody case. Even if he didn't commit the murder, letting him participate was a bad idea from a criminal law perspective --- see here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4097602514885833865

Now that Brad is in the process, and his lawyers are seeing Brad tripping himself up, it will be interesting to see how they deal with this. They're currently on a heavy locomotive, on a one way railroad that ends with a drop off a cliff.

Wow. That is very interesting. Thanks Sleuthy.

I wish that we could find some baseline video of Brad for her. I checked the other day to see if there was any video on BC's adventure website, but there is nothing there.

48 in a 25 zone. :eek: :blush:

or both! I was on my way to corp HQ for an interview...my mind was not so much on the officer (nor apparently on my speed either).

This is really bad. You probably should get a lawyer (seriously...state of NC doesn't play with speeding in school zones). Are we going to end up with a ws forum dedicated to you and your case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper