Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they do not want to talk about Brad, Nancy and Brad's relationship, custody issues, etc.

I think if they were already in the car, he wouldn't be able to remove them or anything from the car since they would need to be legally searched too.
Have the cars been released yet back to Brad.

Thats why I suggested LE removed them.

family to talk about Bella and Katie--nothing else about marriage, etc.
no questions will be taken

Saturday, 2:30pm, public vigil and celebration of life for Nancy.
There will be a service in Edmonton next Wednesday at 1pm, Grace Luthern Church

I have come out of hiding to commend all the great posters here. Your intelligence and compassion regarding this case (and I'm sure other cases) are both informative and heartwarming.

I have learned so much on these boards and this tragedy happened, literally, in my backyard.

I was out early last Saturday morning just before 7 am and this area was blanketed in a fog that was ever so slowly dissipating. It was patchy in some areas and thick as pea soup in others. I passed the Java Jive thinking to stop in for a cup of tea but decided against it and continued on home. It wasn't until Sunday morning when I noticed an inordinate amount of people walking through our trails and the flyers tacked to every available surface that I even knew that someone in our community was missing. Because of my work I couldn't be part of the search on Monday through the lake trails, parks and greenway that I love to walk in. I feel that I have done nothing as a good neighbor except mourn with the community and tie a huge white bow around the stately oak in my front yard...

My thoughts and prayers go out to Nancy's family and friends...

Welcome to WS Caro!

just saw this on the WRAL site
WRAL.com is having technical difficulties and will show the 9 a.m. Cary police news conference as soon as possible.

"It's really hard to look in the mirror," Nancy's twin sister, Krista Lister, told reporters at a tearful news conference yesterday in Edmonton. "When I see myself walking I do a double-take. It's Nancy."

http://www.nationalpost.com/story.html?id=663895

664078.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members