Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww, it sounds like the girls will have a bunch of little cousins to be with.

Mark Fuhrman thinks that Brad was the type of guy who would say "if I can't have you, no one will"

Father said he spoke to Nancy about twice a week, so he knew what was going on.

The conversation was drifting into the Brad area and the spokesperson stepped in and stopped it.

grandparents feel the legacy you leave in life is thru your children

Aw, the mom was worried, but I couldn't hear the question. The father said something like "honestly, I wasn't worried".

Someone can probably clarify this, but Nancy's dad said he knew every detail of what was going on in Nancy's life and (that he wasn't worried?)

Thank you for the updates everyone. I just love Nancy's family, they just seem so nice and close with one another.

will go back to canada on sun-back to us on thurs

girls think they are going on vacation to visit cousins

Mom, broke down. I loved when dad talked about not having any grandkids then they got 3 in six months. Sounds like they are all little girls and Bella is close to her cousins.

Gosh, Nancy couldn't have had better parents. They are just wonderful.

Did her mom just say this is the last press conference? They will be leaving Sunday, hopefully. Does it sound like the children know what happened to their mom.

Bella is like Nancy.

Oh gosh, this is just so sad.

They are making a plea for the person to come clean.

Someone can probably clarify this, but Nancy's dad said he knew every detail of what was going on in Nancy's life and (that he wasn't worried?)

yes, heard same thing--mom added she was worried..and then cut off that thread of questioning

Reporter asked what they would like to say to the person that did this. Mom just wants to know why (she broke down). Dad and brother want the person that did this to just come forward. (Only they said it much better.)

First post - I finally got approved...! Whiile waiting, I read every single post and am very impressed with this board. Thanks for letting me be here!

What I've been wanting to say since the beginning that struck me as odd (before it became more apparent that she really didn't go jogging): if my husband went jogging at 7am, I would have no idea what he was wearing. I'd either be asleep on a Sat morn, or taking care of one of the children. I may have glanced at him and said 'have a nice run', but I would not have paid much attention to what he had on. I never remember what he's wearing anyway - only the kids because I dress them. BC gave way too many details about her outfit, and too many details often mean you're trying to convince someone of something that's not true.

Another thing: we have two small children, and if I were gone that long on a Saturday, my husband would be like, "Okay - I need a break. Where IS she?!?" And he's a very involved father and helps daily with our kids, but on a Saturday that was his day off, he would've been anxious for me to get back to help out with the kids.

Car seats: why were they inside? Had he removed them to clean out the car to remove evidence? One was a booster but the other had to be installed (which isn't fun), so why were they not in the car? Extremely odd.

As for the organizing that her friend was going to help her with: not all SAHMs are good housekeepers. I was not when I was a SAHM - just not my thing, especially when caring for small children. Even if she was a good housekeeper on a daily basis, alot of folks to help others "declutter" and organize toys, outgrown clothes, etc. I've had friends come over and help with stuff like that, so I didn't find that claim unusual.

Okay, hope I didn't say too much for my first post... just eager to share my thoughts with someone besides my husband (who doesn't get into stuff like this)...!

Its always great to welcome so many new posters here!!!!
If I missed welcoming anyone WELCOME!!!

I also noticed the car seats coming out of the house. Carseats are something that are a pain to move. If it was a baby carrier it would be different they slide in easily enough. He had to of taken them out when he cleaned the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman