Nancy Garrido - thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Plus, if she gets out of jail, she might as well paint a giant bullseye on her forehead.

I don't think that would happen, most people would leave her alone. Only the psychopaths would try to target her.

I don't think that would happen, most people would leave her alone. Only the psychopaths would try to target her.

I don't necessarily think she would be killed (though it's possible), but she would almost certainly be harassed and threatened. There's also a very real possibility that someone would beat her to a pulp.

Where would she go if released. Hasn't the house been condemned. I believe she got the high bail because she truly is a flight risk. I could be wrong but don't her brothers actually live in a different state? I guess if she got the 2mil for the bail she could live with that family friend (chevy???) who believes that G's are great people.

Where would she go if released. Hasn't the house been condemned. I believe she got the high bail because she truly is a flight risk. I could be wrong but don't her brothers actually live in a different state? I guess if she got the 2mil for the bail she could live with that family friend (chevy???) who believes that G's are great people.

Apparently, the house is no longer condemned. Patricia Garrido owns the house, and it's conceivable that she would allow Nancy to live there if she got out on bail.

Apparently, the house is no longer condemned. Patricia Garrido owns the house, and it's conceivable that she would allow Nancy to live there if she got out on bail.

if patty's competent enough to still live there, she's competent to face charges.

if patty's competent enough to still live there, she's competent to face charges.

I think she's currently living in a nursing home, but the house is still in her name. But yeah, if she's well enough to live there alone, she can't claim she didn't know about the situation with Jaycee.

with both of they're commments from behind bars, im more worried about them going after jaycee then running away

I'm sure that contact with anyone in JC's family would be a violation of their bail and there is some kind of restraining order. NG has family overseas and escaping to Mexico is very possible if they made bail. The person would have to be insane to put up that amount to get them out.

I'm sure that contact with anyone in JC's family would be a violation of their bail and there is some kind of restraining order. NG has family overseas and escaping to Mexico is very possible if they made bail. The person would have to be insane to put up that amount to get them out.

well 20 million means you have to put up 2 milllion cash. lets hope that the garridos dont have any rich, pyshcotic benifactors.

Wow the Garrido's appear to be poison to everyone. Now Mr. Maines has been fired from his $80,000 a year cushy job defending people who can't afford an attorney. But he is a fighter (his own belief) and believes "God has a plan". I suggest he listen to Mr. G's black box to learn what that plan is.

They sure have some loonies in that County.

Lol...that is kind of funny...so this guy went from having the case of his career being dropped in his lap to losing his career, all because he got greedy. Sometimes people make you wonder.

well 20 million means you have to put up 2 milllion cash. lets hope that the garridos dont have any rich, pyshcotic benifactors.

WAAA? :waitasec: (I did read that article - but it is still insane to give her any option)
I thought that they were held without bail - when and how did that change?
They don't need to see the light of day ever again after what they have done.

PG was given a bail amount months ago, at the first hearing. However, because he was in violation of parole, even though his bail was set for this matter, the previous matter would have kept him in jail. He is not going anywhere. NG did not request any bail at the first hearing. Then all this who will be her attorney happened. At the last hearing is when her new attorney requested she be released and the judge stated she is a menace to society and a flight risk. He then set bail at 20 mil (I think) about half the amount than the bail was set for PG.

WAAA? :waitasec: (I did read that article - but it is still insane to give her any option)
I thought that they were held without bail - when and how did that change?
They don't need to see the light of day ever again after what they have done.

garrido is still being held with no bail cause of violated parole.
i guess nancy's attorney is more pro-active then maines, which means we are seriously going to be annoyed with him.

i guess nancy's attorney is more pro-active then maines, which means we are seriously going to be annoyed with him.

I'm sure we'll be annoyed with him, but at the same time, I hope he does his job thoroughly. That way, there won't be any grounds for overturning the verdict on appeal.

garrido is still being held with no bail cause of violated parole.

So many people are running around mad at the economy, the justice system, and God knows what else. :crazy:

I think this attorney better not pizz anyone off too much, there are enough psychos out there that may consider some other crazy options for him.

We better not see another Judge like Larry Seidlin :crazy:
Giving that low life an option of bail :waitasec:

Nancy Garrido writes to friend; talks God, husband

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SNIP

Nancy Garrido frequently mentions God and her husband, Phillip Garrido, in the letters,
saying the couple are "two peas in a pod."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SNIP more at link.

That is correct Nancy you are the same piece of chit both you and your husband
and you deserve the same punishment in my book.

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/12/04/1463039/nancy-garrido-writes-to-friend.html

Snipped from your article:

Tapson said the passage written by his client "insinuates she's a God-fearing person," and it will not hurt her defense in the case.

"My interpretation is that it's new indicating new characteristics that she found Jesus," he said.

Tapson also noted that all correspondence written by jail inmates are copied by authorities.

"There's no secrets on letters coming out of the jail," he said.

\

Sheesh, is her attorney reaching, or what? This woman is as sick as her husband. I agree Songline, they are 'two peas in a pod'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe
Back