Nancy Garrido - thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Phillip Garrido Opens Up In Rambling Pen Pal Letter
December 7, 2010 10:40 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>SNIP

In one note, Nancy told her pen pal, Kathryn, that she was enclosing a letter from her husband and said she hoped Kathryn wouldn’t mind.

“He loves God so much, Kathryn,” Nancy wrote.

>>>>>>>>SNIP
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2010/12/07/garridos-open-up-in-letters-to-pen-pal/

:rolleyes:
This is more B.S. from him, just another way to get his message out to the public, how he "changed" after 6 years of holding Jaycee hostage and doing despicable things to her!!!:sick::sick::sick: If he had changed, (which I don't believe for a hot minute that religion changed him), why didn't he let her go at that point??? Why keep her for another 12 years?????:banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is more B.S. from him, just another way to get his message out to the public, how he "changed" after 6 years of holding Jaycee hostage and doing despicable things to her!!!:sick::sick::sick: If he had changed, (which I don't believe for a hot minute that religion changed him), why didn't he let her go at that point??? Why keep her for another 12 years?????:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Since they are both "two peas in a pod" as NG said herself,
They are both despicable lying self serving dangerous low lives who deserve a hungry alligator in their cell.

since judges do not seem to be worthy of the robes they are wearing especially in the past couple of years of unjust verdicts, and waist of money court cases; I VOTE FOR hungry alligators in some of the horrible perpetrators cells. :)
Especially those who use Gods name in vain and offend children.

Anyone who believs in God could never do the chit these two have done.

She shoulda got more time. This video they just released, where she says, "yes, I can see you really good" while she's filming children at a playground ( link ) turns my stomache. What a nasty piece of work that woman is.

She shoulda got more time. This video they just released, where she says, "yes, I can see you really good" while she's filming children at a playground ( link ) turns my stomache. What a nasty piece of work that woman is.

I just saw that video. Pathetic and revolting. SHE was filming the kids, helping him hunt one down for THEM. She should have gotten 400 years alongside him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe
Back