Nancy Grace 01.12.09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yeah! They're ALL in trouble! NG get him you don't look for a body the way DC did!
LE get will them all but wait till they have everything to charge them to the fullest degree of the law possible!!!

But, yesterday a reporter was adamant her sources from the PD said NO further arrests forthcoming in this case!

All evidence points to premeditation by Casey with no help after the fact, no OJ charges pending for anyone!

OMG!!!!! If the PI now claims that he was talking to a psyhic on the phone ....then why why why didn't Nancy ask Gail if it was her???????????????????
That was so frustrating to me also. :mad: Especially in light of the fact that NG led into JSJ by saying she would surely turn her phone records over to LE. And then she didn't even ask the most obvious question. It was similar on JVM. JSJ was on that show just prior to NG, and JVM didn't ask her either. I got the impression that it was prearranged for that question not to be asked.

Oh Yeah! They're ALL in trouble! NG get him you don't look for a body the way DC did!
LE get will them all but wait till they have everything to charge them to the fullest degree of the law possible!!!

But, yesterday a reporter was adamant her sources from the PD said NO further arrests forthcoming in this case!

All evidence points to premeditation by Casey with no help after the fact, no OJ charges pending for anyone!

Yes I thought the same thing too when I saw the video last night! My big question is ~ what did the PI intend to do if he had found Caylee's remains? :waitasec:

I am not sure what the P.I.s were told to do by whomever sent them to Caylee's burial site.

But, IMO, they would have called LE had Caylee been found. It is obvious the P.I.s had visions of big bucks from selling the video. It would have been wonderful PR and advertising for their P.I. businesses too...Today, Good Morning America, NG, Greta...they'd shoot to P.I. Superstardom.

To reap those benefits LE would had to have been called.

IMO

Does anyone else have a problem with the psychic GSJ. When I initially watch her video down Suburban it really looked like she didn't want to be there. She was telling the lady going down to the woods to basically hurry up, that this area has already been searched. It was the other lady that actually tried to go into the woods and said there was water. Now GSJ is the authority and she new that she was in the right place. Let's add another one who is making money on the death of sweet Caylee. She didn't know that Caylee was in the swamp and only now is she saying that she didn't go in because she didn't want to disturb evidence. I think someone should start a thread on all of the people profiting on the death of Caylee. The A's are finally thinking of cremation because they are afraid at a burial someone will steal the body. With cremation they will probably sell bits of the ashes. I am just sick. One more thing while I am on a roll and disgusted, why am I not surprised that Joy's name comes up in the mess with the PI's. Maybe the info came from her when she went to visit the A's.

After the hours and hours listening LE spent reviewing all interview and jailhouse tapes, it must be h*ll listening to them live on telephone every minute. Hope their medical benefits cover. *shudder*

I wonder why D Casey is soooo shy about giving over his cellphone records? Sort of like CA and her silliness about the JC Penney receipt(s). Well, okey dokey, just have to subpoena them.

Per D Casey cells, as Cyberborg pointed out, 3 cells: personal, general business, contracted clients. Whoops, make 1 of those favorite psychic (not GSJ, apparently).

After the hours and hours listening LE spent reviewing all interview and jailhouse tapes, it must be h*ll listening to them live on telephone every minute. Hope their medical benefits cover. *shudder*

I wonder why D Casey is soooo shy about giving over his cellphone records? Sort of like CA and her silliness about the JC Penney receipt(s). Well, okey dokey, just have to subpoena them.

Per D Casey cells, as Cyberborg pointed out, 3 cells: personal, general business, contracted clients. Whoops, make 1 of those favorite psychic (not GSJ, apparently).

Why don't they arrest that PI? Why doesn't LE subpoena his cell phone records? What are they waiting for? LE is so slow in this case.

Areest the PI for what?

Potentially have knowledge of the location of evidence is not a crime.

If you listen to the different lawyers on HLN, not just NG, and the ones on Fox, it's quite obvious. The prosecution lawyers are making a big deal out of this tape. The defense lawyers are poo-pooing it, saying that it does not tie Casey to it.
I still want to know how it proves that the A's knew where Caylee's body was. DC was working for them... but maybe they wanted him to film certain spots to prove Caylee wasn't there. The house is apparently across the street from where the body was.
One of the lawyers on NG tonight was saying, the psychic was led there back in Aug. TES searched there two different times. Kronk made 3 calls about that site in Aug. And now LP says Kronk was also looking there the last part of Aug. Then DC and Hoover were there in Nov. Nobody found the body, until Kronk ran across it in Dec. Isn't that a little strange?
Also I'm confused about LP saying a couple of weeks ago that the video showed a site down the road from where the remains were found, wasn't the same place at all. Now they are saying he was 12 feet from where she was. So if he was poking into every trash bag in that area, why didn't he find it if it was that close? I think there is some very odd things that need to be explained here.

Richard (attorney on panel) says that Gail St. John, a psychic, alerted to this area in August. He thinks this is why the PI was there.

Did he say this with a straight face? :crazy:

Greta is reporting on this tonight.........her reporter, Holly Bristow, says that DC told her that they were 130 to 200 yards off from where Caylee's remains were found.

Tim on now and he says LP revealed the conversation they had with JH. Tim expressing disgust at those who are trying to profit off this case. He's particularly adament about JB and says he will fight him to the end on revealing the searchers

My guess, a plea was in the works conditioned on KC producing a body, so someone was trying to see if she could.

I think the plea deals were offered back when LE believed this was an accident/cover up. She couldn't take that deal because the evidence with the body would show it wasn't an accident.

D. Casey may not want to turn over all his phone records because to do so would violate other clients' right to privacy. This isn't the only case he's working on, he has other ongoing investigations as well.

D. Casey may not want to turn over all his phone records because to do so would violate other clients' right to privacy. This isn't the only case he's working on, he has other ongoing investigations as well.
He has had so much time to work on other cases during the largest case of his life. (shaking my head)

Sorta listening to the 2nd showing of NG -- Did I just hear LP say that the meter reader was also in the area on August 29th and 30th?

While NG was ranting about the cell phone records, someone was trying to tell her that LE already has them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam