Nancy Grace 01.12.09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animals will cause "chew" marks or scratches. WHAT IF there were somewhat nice, neat holes - as would be made by a slim probe being stabbed into it? Or sharp, neat breaks?

See above about the damage animals would inflict as compared to what a "sharp stick in the eye" would do - holes or straight line breaks

I think that if there had been any ostensible tool marks on the bones, that fact would have been released by the Medical Examiner and we'd be hearing a lot about it-- IMO any tool marks would reasonably substantiate the inference that someone attempted to dismember or mutilate the remains postmortem. That inference + duct tape over the mouth would almost certainly, IMO, have prompted the State to put the death penalty back on the table.

JH??? I think then JH told LP that DC told him that Caylee was dead and they had to go get her???? IIRC......my brain is numb.........

DC really was messing up around the crime scene.......IMo

Inquirer saying kc could walk....because of all this......if she would .........then there IS No JUSTICE anymore! IMO

LE can get cell phone records I hope..............DC has not turned the records over, do LE have LA/CA/GA cell phone records to compare????

The only way BC would know who was on the phone with DC is if it were CA, GA or LA.

I think there was likely some postmortem trauma to the bones and that the trauma was caused by animals disturbing the remains.

Either way she shouldn't be cremated until this is found out. And how is it the A's now have authority to do this? Unless I missed something.

My guess, a plea was in the works conditioned on KC producing a body, so someone was trying to see if she could.

Isn't this all in the same time frame as when they were deciding on seeking the DP? If so I think you are right.

OMG. I can't remember what thread we were discussing KC telling her brother that Caylee was close to "home", "hope", "holts"! I've just "bumped into" something that is interesting and might fit into that discussion but can't find it anymore. Help someone please!

ETA - For those who might be interested in this line of discussion, I posted further on this on the "Caylee Code" thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70550&page=21

I think that if there had been any ostensible tool marks on the bones, that fact would have been released by the Medical Examiner and we'd be hearing a lot about it-- IMO any tool marks would reasonably substantiate the inference that someone attempted to dismember or mutilate the remains postmortem. That inference + duct tape over the mouth would almost certainly, IMO, have prompted the State to put the death penalty back on the table.
Maybe - but how would a "hole" or a sharp line break be interpreted as mutiliation or dismemberment - especially if there were only one or two? To me it would raise red flags but not necessarily reason for DP - the duct tape around the head MOST DEFINITELY and yet it still has not been put back on or even discussed.

I don't know, Nancy, LE isn't telling all and is keeping some things close to the vest. And another poster on here is right, Dr. G didn't say a word about post mortem injuries.

Greta is reporting on this tonight.........her reporter, Holly Bristow, says that DC told her that they were 130 to 200 yards off from where Caylee's remains were found.

Tim on now and he says LP revealed the conversation they had with JH. Tim expressing disgust at those who are trying to profit off this case. He's particularly adament about JB and says he will fight him to the end on revealing the searchers
TM...my hero.

After watching the tape on Nancy Grace, I wonder why the PI was poking around with that stick where a plant was growing. Did he have some reason to think that Caylee could have been buried under a bush of some sort? Also, the bags that he was ripping open look phony to me. Not dirty, all sitting there shiny, new, clean, and black.

Now, why does that not suprise me:rolleyes:. But just to play devils advocate; maybe ,LP is mad about her throwing him under the bus? Doubt it, but maybe?

I betcha LP reads **WEBSLEUTHS** and I'm as serious as a heart attack.

Blaise (Hey LP! How ya doing?)

I'm interested in finding out whether LE has searched the house the PI was at and whether any other evidence will be found there...clothing, etc.
See now there they may be justified in getting a search warrant. I sure hope DC was honest about anything he may have found and taken with him.

OMG. I can't remember what thread we were discussing KC telling her brother that Caylee was close to "home", "hope", "holts"! I've just "bumped into" something that is interesting and might fit into that discussion but can't find it anymore. Help someone please!

ETA - For those who might be interested in this line of discussion, I posted further on this on the "Caylee Code" thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70550&page=21
Is it here...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...&highlight=casey+she's+close+home#post3157421

is the show over? I assume it is so I am going to lock this thread in a few minutes. If there is good discussion to continue and there is no thread on it go ahead and start one. If there is an existing thread go ahead and bump it or post there or both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member