Nancy Grace 01.12.09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG is not at all happy Caylee has not been buried yet! She's complained about it at least 5 times so far.

When Krunk found the "Bag" he said that the skulll rolled out.

Could that be because DC had torn a hole in the Bag?

Could he have possibly torn open the exact bag that Caylee was in..???

I can't see Casey dumping the body there without tying the bag shut

Thankfully LE will be able to tell a cut from a pinknife verses a rip from a branch or rock, etc., right?

What we haven't heard was if when LE/CSI examined the bag, if it appeared to have been torn by animals or humans, or merely opened due to being in the environment for months and got caught on a branch or something when the water receded. :waitasec:

I believe they were all under wiretap and that had anything bombshelled they would have been arrested in short order.

LE could also be hinting to the A's about things if there is a wiretap - thats why the A's are demanding full immunity - just a thought

Maybe there was something else at the abandoned house

Maybe Casey disposed of some clothes or something else there..

Maybe thats the scene of the Murder

Could be ...remember KC allegedly said:" ...they haven't even found her clothes yet."

Most of her bones had been spread across the acre they ended up clearing. Animals ripped that bag open long before November.

Yes thats true......I didn't think of that.

Maybe they were looking for a "Black Trash bag" but didn't find the one that Caylee was in.

Wire taps on the A's through the FBI is what a talking head said!

What we haven't heard was if when LE/CSI examined the bag, if it appeared to have been torn by animals or humans, or merely opened due to being in the environment for months and got caught on a branch or something when the water receded. :waitasec:

Maybe in a document dump OR we will have to wait until trial

I wish Nancy would explain why Hoover, when supposedly told they were going to 'get' Caylee's body, would reach for his video recorder rather than for a telephone to call authorities.

That would apply to DC as soon as he was told Caylee was dead and where her body was. Neither one of these guys is choir boy material.

Some other evidence was there, Blackjack phone, clothes, something incriminating. He was digging in a specific location and it did not seem to be for a body.

cyberborg,
That's exactly what he was doing!

KC is dumb but not that dumb to leave certain things that would point to her. She hid evidence seperate from Caylee' s body. Murders usually always make a mistake when leaving a body.

DC makes me sick & is full of it. He's keeps changing his story as often as the circus keeps coming back to Orlando! :crazy:

Why would someone film themselves moving a body?
No, they film the search and then say "we didn't find her". What they might do when the camera isn't rolling might be a different matter. Just MOO since they were working for the defense, after all, and Kiomarie had said this was a hangout of hers and Caseys, as well as there's supposed to be a witness who saw Casey's car there. MOO

pantera-ha we posted a minute or less apart. You owe me a coke! :0)

NG is not at all happy Caylee has not been buried yet! She's complained about it at least 5 times so far.

Well, it is disgraceful that Caylee hasn't been buried. Not surprising considering who her family is - but disgraceful nonetheless. :mad:

This is not news to LE. Just to us. LE knows what is going on. imo

LP says that on the 15th (Nov) DC was searching for the body. The paver blocks are supposedly 12 from the body.

LP says DC hasn't turned the cell records over because he's still making up stories about who he was talking to. It's known that he did talk to Joy at one point.

OMG--It looks like a fishing pole he's using to poke those bags!

Thats a good point.

If the Bag was "Torn" open by the PI then I'll bet CSI can tell,,,,

There's going to be so much forensic evidence presented at trial

I can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors