Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big difference in these families. rc's is way more familiar with the law. I knew TN would control him from the outside...just knew it.

I said it before and I am going to say it again...misty croslin cummings is delusional...and I'm serious.

I'm betting we'll here from Teresa, that the chain was bought in memory of Haleigh & he needs to wear it near his heart.

....uhm..speaking of TN..it will be sooner rather than later.

Watching and listening to r & m is rather entertaining though...I have to admit.

How bout that Sheriff giving rc extra time for visits?

I'm betting we'll here from Teresa, that the chain was bought in memory of Haleigh & he needs to wear it near his heart.

That's a very sweet thought. But he only needs to lift his pant leg and look at the Haleigh tattoo to remember her. When you're in jail, it's good to have that memorial on your leg. jmo

I said it before and I am going to say it again...misty croslin cummings is delusional...and I'm serious.

Whisperer - no doubt whatsoever that you're serious. Anyone would know it (see it) just by looking at your baby pic - puff,puff,puff... that's one intense child, lol.

I have to step in and address the food issue. Yes, they get food 3 times a day, but a lot of jails are now cutting back, not on the quantity but the quality, they are serving what the daily recommeneded allowance is for calories. They are trying to get by feeding inmates the minimum required by the FDA (I believe that is the agency). And it ain't much,...
Also, the inmates usually have canteen where they can purchase food items, IF their families are fortunate to be able to supply the funds. So to me the "fat cats" in the system have outside help..the one's who don't suffer. I could go on about this but won't.

I want to know how MC's family can afford the phone calls? They are very expensive....many incarcerated (having been there a while) (not me) would rather have money on the books than money on the phone...The Croslin's can't seem to pay the daily bills much less the phone calls from MC..They are expensive.

(BBM)
What her picture on his leg doesn't count? What a piece of work he is. I only remember one inmate ever asking about jewelry and that was because they wanted to sell it. He took a necklace from a visitor and had the nerve to wear it...lol.

RC and TN are truly working my nervous system and not in a good way.

Speaking of which...why is HaLeigh on his lower leg, yet his mother's on his heart? Why not put HaLeigh's tat on the other side of his chest or on a shoulder blade? I don't like the location - not one bit - it says alot to me...

JMHO -

Watching and listening to r & m is rather entertaining though...I have to admit.

How bout that Sheriff giving rc extra time for visits?

I was hoping no one would bring that up Whisperer. Quite honestly it makes me rather angry. Jail policy should be upheld for all prisoners - no exceptions. I fail to understand why Ron should receive twice the visitor time other inmates are allowed - unless of course all LE wants is extra conversations to listen to. I don't care how much the Cummings think of themselves - they are not smarter than LE.

I was hoping no one would bring that up Whisperer. Quite honestly it makes me rather angry. Jail policy should be upheld for all prisoners - no exceptions. I fail to understand why Ron should receive twice the visitor time other inmates are allowed - unless of course all LE wants is extra conversations to listen to. I don't care how much the Cummings think of themselves - they are not smarter than LE.

I think LE wants them to talk and talk and talk. JMOO

I get your point raisinC about the unfairness of the extra time. But hey, the extra privilege could be cause TN's got the Sheriff's sweater. Remember?
I think your idea of allowing them all to chat among themselves while being recorded wouldn't hurt at all.
jmo

One good thing is everybody in that jail knows Ron is getting special treatment now. He will never want to go into the general population.

I think LE wants them to talk and talk and talk. JMOO

That I agree with and it won't take it long to get around the jail that Ron is getting special treatment - there are no secrets in jail.

I agree, generally they make no exceptions, at all..unless you are in good with the powers that be...they have to follow rules just like the inmates or else they can find themselves in a world of trouble. In jail/prison it is rare for exceptions to be made except for a death in the family..and then it depends.
The only thing I could come up with was that LE wants RC to talk, talk and talk some more...especially as the days go by and it gets tough..Especially with the anniversary of HC's disappearance (sp) coming upon them...That is going to be a crazy time for RC, TN, GGMS...Major!

This thread is going to close either later tonight or in the AM as it was created for today's NG show. If there are topics that you want to continue discussing, find an appropriate thread or open a new one. If you haven't already read JBean's new post on "Threadiquette", check it out! It answers a lot of questions that posters have regarding topic threads in forums and is a great resource!

Threadiquette - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

(This has been a friendly reminder from your local alien mod).

Can't Misty's parents move in with her grandmother?

Hank Sr. has to go to trial before long - Lisa is on probation. I don't think either can leave the State of Florida at this point in time. The Grandmother lives in Tennessee. I'd say no way now.

Ok, I was gonna hold back but now I have to say something about the food. Misty is getting adequate food. Misty is a drug abuser. This is something concerning chemicals in the brain. She is craving sugar and drugs to increase those chemicals. There are several sleuthers on this website who are well aware of drug abuse and brain chemical dependency. It has also been established earlier that Misty has learning disabilities which also are a connection to brain chemicals. So, don't worry, there is adequate food, its not the food shes hungry for.

One good thing is everybody in that jail knows Ron is getting special treatment now. He will never want to go into the general population.

Never! So long clean boxers.......:croc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member