Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes Nancy,

We are all affected. We are all loving on kids and family more.

We all love Caylee and want her home.

ETA: spellinggg.:crazy:

Tee Hee! I thought it was only me who thought it was wearing makeup. Maybe no eye shadow but definitely blush.

No shiny shirt tonight. OH LA LA soft velvet.

Lawyer reminds me of a maitre'd (sp) in a bad french restaurant. " Vod you lick a tabul for deux?":crazy:

I was thinking a cross between a mortician and a TV preacher:waitasec:

Caller asking if Cindy could be charge with anything for washing the pants. Answer after the break.

I wonder if KC is watching Nancy so she will know when the PO PO show up to take her back to jail. You can't buy this kind of entertainment.

So Lee can rip the poster from that protester and destroy it saying, "The Home Association wont allow this" but yet the Anthonys just rolled out that big ol billboard right where the protester was sitting earlier!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly! :rolleyes:

As a (forensic) psychologist, I can tell ya the Anthony's are not showing proper signs of grief etc. Nor are they in denial. These people are a WHOLE other realm away.

Do you have any other thoughts to share on this? I would be interested to hear them. Thanks!

Don't they always put makeup on ppl on tv? his is just over the board, they should fire the person who put it on

My 13 year old daughter applies make up better than that dude:crazy:

ARRRRGGHHH...invoking God or blaming God for putting denial in the A's? Puuuhlease.....

I could NOT be a defense attorney...I would be washing the Bull^%$# out of my own mouth!

Mark Nejam

Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever." Mark and Josie NeJame

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html

WOW Thanks I needed that, this just can't get anymore stranger.

Mark Nejam

Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever." Mark and Josie NeJame

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html

That is soooo creepy. I have an 8month old and I keep everything (clothes, unused diapers for each stage, his first binky, ect.) but a cast of his baby butt??? NO WAY!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back