Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am now going to buy a shiny shirt and if I can't find one, I will have one made!

I LOVE NANCY

Hope she gets more mad over this break.

Aah, so this is why the billboard is back...they don't want us to see her get taken away again!

This guy is scary looking.

Well, it's not working...we can still see the walkway to the front door.

Ok, commercial. Hopefully, Casey will be arrested again tonight or tomorrow and head back for the weekend. (wishful thinking) She'll most likely be bonded out within a day.

This guy may be good at what he does but I think he came too little too late into this case and he's getting paid for nothing. Public opinion is what it is now. G & C did that.

And why, oh why, isn't Caylee the first priority here? Why??????? Sick sick sick........

Hmmmm I wonder if this lawyer has worked out a deal for himself with MAYBELLINE COSMETICS? He wears more eye makeup than I do!

Do you think the A's suspect an arrest tonight. Oh, the NG ratings. That would be twice.
xgiohu.jpg

I thought that billboard was a violation of HOA rules???? This is insane. :D

Every single time one of these new people gets involved with this case they seem SHOCKED that people don't like the Anthony's. I don't think they follow the case until they get involved with it.
This guy seems a little shell shocked by NG to me.

How do you know they are not speaking the truth? they open their mouth, ugh

Can someone please start a thread of "Cindy and Georgeisms'????? That thread would be priceless! Surrender to the universe...OMG

good heavens I thought my TV color was out... wacko. who's really gonna listen?

I wish that Nancy would suggest that they stop pandering to their daughter!

OMG he just said denial is a wonderful thing? That's it..this case is officially over the line.

We are also mad b/c they talk trash and lie........tell him that Nancy.

He is telling us what denial is?

Go Nancy

maybe already answered...that was to make sure they'd keep an eye on her IIRC.

So they didn't actually have to pay a dime? The bondsman put up the money themselves?????? I thought they paid the 10% themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back