Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a question about this sorry if i am missing something but we have had several instances with finding maggots galore in the outside trash really gross!! But there was no flesh in there just trash and food. So, if this is true why were the maggots in the outside trash cans?

My post was misleading and incorrect; I have updated it. Please scoot back up and read it, and don't think you have dead bodies in your trash outside! :)

PS: Rotting food is bad though.

Sorry if this has been discussed but what ever happened to the Anthony's spokesman, I believe his name was Larry? He seems to have faded from view.

I agree with Nancy why do they need this lawyer just to tell the public their story he isn''t even defending George and his charges another lawyer is. Some PR guy could do this. At least he admits they are in denial but I don't agree it's good, it prevents them from looking at other options (like she is dead) and moving on.

I'll tell him.
You may know him... he works at KSC.

Oh oh oh...Sweetmop...ask him if knows Rick Vargo...my husband and I were invited by Rick to watch a shuttle launch years ago..met him while he was vacationing nearby us. What a neat experience it was...well, all except the getting up at an ungodly hour :)

You know, I think I understand what Nejame is saying....GA and CA are victims here, and so is my a$$ because all I've been doing since this case started is sitting here reading websleuths!!

What the Anthony's have said is said. There is no going back. If you didn't like them before you surely aren't going to now.I think this may actually backfire and hurt their family more than it will help.

Hmmm, bringing up the internet boards...now WHY would that bother them so much if the internet boards are all wrong eh?

Good color for Nancy tonight...but I want to fix her eyebrows...too thin and her right one is plucked to far away from the bridge of her nose...<LOL>

I'm kinda stuck on Nejame's eyebrows. They are creeping me out as they creep away from the centre of his face...:bang:

Same here. Maggots feed on any decomposing organic material. I've even found them in my trash cans full of grass clippings. They make the garbage VERY stinky.

All you need is a fly, and there you have maggots...

My post was misleading and incorrect; I have updated it. Please scoot back up and read it, and don't think you have dead bodies in your trash outside! :)

PS: Rotting food is bad though.
Thank you for the correction and diagram. I still believe their primary attraction was the decomposition in the trunk though. :)

I agree with Nancy why do they need this lawyer just to tell the public their story he isn''t even defending George and his charges another lawyer is. Some PR guy could do this. At least he admits they are in denial but I don't agree it's good, it prevents them from looking at other options (like she is dead) and moving on.

The point I got from all of this was he as he stated is keeping G&C seperate from KC. He made it a point to say he's never spoken to Baez or KC. I personally think G&C should have gotten their own lawyer a long time ago and not hokey Garrison...whom we've seen like 3 times. These people can't keep their mouths shut even with a spokesperson so really what is the point IMO.

He really does know what to say. He exampled Elizabeth Kubler-Ross's book about death. He referenced denial as the first of the five emotions with acceptance being the last. He expressed that it wasn't linear which is correct but he failed to mention that the purpose of Kubler-Ross's book was to help not to hide or deny for murder but the stages that people who experience great loss go through.

He earned his lawyer wings (no offense to lawyers) but to denigrate real estate attorney's in the process or any other attorney who may assist people wasn't right either. He was exalting his position as a spokesperson but denying other professionals in the process.

The Anthony's picked the right guy for the job but at this juncture I doubt they or he will have a following.

I didn't get the impression that he was trying to denigrate real estate attorneys. I think that he is on board to help them try to remedy the mess that they have made in the media. He does have experience in that arena. I also didn't get the impression that he was trying to say that their "beliefs" had any basis in reality. In truth ~ I have always wondered how, if they really had nothing to do with the actual deed or cover up, they could process the fact that their daughter killed their grand daugther. Denial. Denial. Denial.

Thanks! I was hoping that no one was decomposing in my trash barrels I would have a major problem with that! I have never smelled decomp but I have smelled the trash before it goes to the dump in mid summer maggots and all and WOW holy grossness! Dont get me wrong I do not buy the rotten pizza theory I just might buy it of they stated it was a rotting bag of household trash in mid summer!

I'm a nurse, and have smelled decomp. Not forgettable, that.

I was somewhat unhappy that these new arrest charges they talked about was for these petty crimes. When is the big charge going to come down??? I don't know why they were making a big deal out of that. She will be out the same day or next day. The A's have nothing to do but spend money bailing Casey out of jail!
I wish they would they would arrest her for murder too but if they keep putting in jail and GA and CA have to keep bailing her out maybe they will give up and leave her there where she belongs. IMO

Maggots for necrosed wound. Leeches for restoring circulation after micr0surgery. Two very old, rediscovered remedies.

The Welsh do a lot of the medical leech cultivation, I've read.

Actually, I've seen maggots in my ferrets' poo!!! All you need is a fly and a food source. BUT! I do think they prefer wounds/blood. There have been maggots seen on pets in a vet clinic I used to work in because of open, bloody, necrotizing wounds.

To get our hopes up? I,for one, would truly like to see her do the perp walk again.

I would, too. :woohoo:

I also have a question about that: if they arrest her (again) on a Friday, will she have to wait until Monday to bond out?

LOL, seriously?

No, not seriously! :)

She announced at, I think, the bail bond hearing that she is a "decomposition nurse."

I'm a nurse, and have never heard of such a speciality. Silly me! I thought decomposition, after death, was untreatable! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back