Nancy Grace 1-9-09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is when I think the attempt to chase after her occured. The BS about Casey being in Cindy's car etc is all a lie. But her and George having a blow out on the 24th, George getting near the car and then trying to follow her while calling Cindy makes a lot of sense to me. I wonder what George and Cindy's cell records show during that time.

I'll bet there is a call from George to Cindy right around 2:30 - 2:40

Whatever happened on the 24th I think this is the day that the Anthony's first suspected that something was Wrong

OT: but can you imagine what Tony is feeling now, thinking back to being at blockbuster, and quite frankly maybe sleeping with Casey that night within hours of her murdering her daughter??

You're right, what did she do with that shovel? Dig?

That seems to be the way things are pointing. The video of DC searching the area has him digging and probing the soils, he clearly thought what he was looking for was buried.

When they show Caylee with her ggrandfather it's so sad; I bet you a million bucks he never dreamed he would outlive her :(

oh your words have brought tears to my eyes, I wonder if the g-grandparents know of whats happened. So sad!

OT: but can you imagine what Tony is feeling now, thinking back to being at blockbuster, and quite frankly maybe sleeping with Casey that night within hours of her murdering her daughter??
I feel sorry for him. MOO

Was he talking about the undercarriage of the car or the tires? I think if tires, it would be worn off with driving. MOO

He didn't specify where, but just said that if LE found any turpin on the car, that would indicate that the car went off road into vegetation, and place the car at the scene

Mention of Tony L only wanting male children, not female. :( goes to motive. Motive not necessary though.

My mom was in delivery room with my first son. I can't remember if she or I held him first. If it was her I wouldn't have resented her, if KC was upset about that, she must have hated CA even back then. MOO

TH believes there is ample evidence from the mother herself at the crime scene that will place her there.

Not sticking up for Ca in any way, HOWEVER, I am so SICK and TIRED of people saying that she wasn't a good grandma because she let KC be the mother. PEOPLE, please understand, that you have no rights to your grandchildren. My stepdaughter could be KC, I am having nightmares about it...and there is NOTHING I can do!!! CPS will do NOTHING unless they are harmed or dead first! My grandchildren have woefully neglected, and nada, nothing, zilch. Calls from friends, family, etc, go unheeded.

Aaah...........attorney says there's probably evidence placing Casey at the scene - fingerprints, etc.

If the shovel was used maybe taken up the street to partially bury or push the bag farther inland from the road

what was the day that Tony picked her up at that very spot because she said she ran out of gas

I don't think it was the same day BUT it happened twice that I know of.

he picked her up at the Amscott the 27th & once before that, just having a little trouble remembering the circumstances and the day.

oh your words have brought tears to my eyes, I wonder if the g-grandparents know of whats happened. So sad!

Someone on another thread expressed that they hope someone is still bothering to visit 'papa' in the nursing home. I hope so too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila