Nancy Grace 1-9-09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I know?? I'm agree with that..I'm sorry did I word that wierd? I am saying that maybe the reason it is confirmed now that Casey killed Caylee and that it was INTENTONAL is perhaps the ducktape had Casey's fingerprints on it and signs of resistance..meaning that Casey put the ducktape on Caylee while she was still alive..so it couldn't be an accident, just an idea.

Good point. Also proximity of the cell phone calls to the crime scene. For instance, why would she need to call someone to come pick her up if she wasn't alone, right?

I think there really is overwhelming evidence. The body was never moved, and the plants/grass/vines had grown up into the skeleton. That means it decomposed right there. Also, they could find insect remains - it's yucky, but beetles and things shed their exoskeletons. If the tape was over the skeleton's mouth, that's a huge deal.

I think you are referring to terpene not turpin, terpenes are volatile organinc compounds released by plants

Thanks, lol I never even heard of it, much less knew how to spell it. So do different plants release different Terpene compounds? Could they prove that the Terpene, if found on the car, came specifically from the crime scene?

Thank goodness LP is getting off this "accident" theory!

I have not once thought that is was an accident by putting her in the trunk to party for the following reasons:

1) Duct tape is strong and sticky and would definitely have left marks on Caylee's fragile skin/face

2) Caylee could have woken up from the chloroform and started kicking the trunk and someone could have heard her

3) Caylee was old enough to talk and I don't think she would have let KC done this horrific thing to her without telling someone!

I do still believe it happended after the fight though. I do agree with him on that.
This is another reason why I don't think Casey was regularly sedating Caylee in the car ~ because she could wake up and kick/scream or tell someone what Casey was doing to her. I also agree the duct tape would harm her skin and hair. MOO

Mention of Tony L only wanting male children, not female. :( goes to motive. Motive not necessary though.

Except Casey's internet searches for neck breaking, household weapons and chloroform were in March - BEFORE she got with TL. She was apparently planning this for a long time.

If the fight between Cindy & Casey was the spark that caused Casey to kill Caylee I wonder what was said between the two of them...??

Did Cindy threaten to take Caylee away so Casey killed her just to spite her?

Did Cindy tell Casey that she wan't babysitting anymore & that she would have to get a job to support Caylee herself..??

Something happened.....

Just breaks my heart to think of Caylee being in the middle of that heated fight. Casey storms out of the house in anger with her, maybe threatening that the A's will never see either of them again. Poor Caylee was probably crying her eyes out, pleading to go back home. It's unspeakable to think what happened to that sweet baby girl.

Except Casey's internet searches for neck breaking, household weapons and chloroform were in March - BEFORE she got with TL. She was apparently planning this for a long time.
Still wondering if the defense plans on saying GA did those searches. :waitasec: They really do make it look bad for Casey, especially since the neck breaking and household weapons seem like something one would do to an adult, like maybe she wanted both her parents out of the way too. MOO

I feel physically sick to my stomach after watching NG tonight.

First I am beyond sick that there are people out there donating to KCs commissary fund! Who, in their right mind, does this? Who???

Secondly, after knowing this precious child was killed on purpose and duct taped.......I really think I could vomit.

CA: What do you want me to tell Caylee?

KC: (with a hitch in her voice) That mommy loves her very much and she's the most important thing in the world to me. (carefully wiping her eye so her makeup doesn't smudge)

Notice how the words say one thing but the entire time her head is shaking "no, no, no"!

I feel physically sick to my stomach after watching NG tonight. First I am beyond sick that there are people out there sending money to Casey's commissary fund. Who, in their right mind, does this? Who????

I agree - they aren't in their right mind. :furious:

Jessica D'Onofrio used the words "overwhelming" and "strong" to describe the evidence they have to prove intentional murder. We also know that LE is holding back much of the evidence from the public. As a poster suggested another thread, my guess is that there are body fluids on that duct tape proving that Caylee was alive when it was placed there. Her saliva or whatever else could be on it. Just the thought of it makes me want to cry.

This is another reason why I don't think Casey was regularly sedating Caylee in the car ~ because she could wake up and kick/scream or tell someone what Casey was doing to her. I also agree the duct tape would harm her skin and hair. MOO

Who would survive that Florida heat in the trunk of a car for more than a few minutes? Even if the windows were partially opened. That's why that theory is weak IMO.

I agree! If kc would walk she would have no life. Just like the A family, no regular life from now on. Who wants them as friends? employees? neighbors?
It's over now,life as they knew it. Must move on and go where no one knows them like they did from Ohio to Fla........IMO

The south pole?
I'm kinda upset that they said no arrest or anything for the family. I just can't believe there is no accountability for misleading LE. I know if LE asked me for the hairbrush for a missing child and I gave them a hair brush and then a few months later an email comes out where I admit I gave LE the wrong hair brush on purpose and then say I should have given them(LE) the dogs toothbrush(when LE requested Caylee's toothbrush), I know I would be in jail. Why has this family been afforded so many passes? Why? Everyone states the A's think they are above the law, well apparantly they are.:mad:

Wow! Do you think KC used the word "Universal" as a metaphor for her body part between her legs. Seems like that was free for anyone to get into. LOL

:laugh::yuck::cat::floorlaugh: By George, I think you figured out Casey Speak and Casey Code! :butthead::toast:

The south pole?
I'm kinda upset that they said no arrest or anything for the family. I just can't believe there is no accountability for misleading LE. I know if LE asked me for the hairbrush for a missing child and I gave them a hair brush and then a few months later an email comes out where I admit I gave LE the wrong hair brush on purpose and then say I should have given them(LE) the dogs toothbrush(when LE requested Caylee's toothbrush), I know I would be in jail. Why has this family been afforded so many passes? Why? Everyone states the A's think they are above the law, well apparantly they are.:mad:

*bold mine

I feel the same way.:mad:

Thanks, lol I never even heard of it, much less knew how to spell it. So do different plants release different Terpene compounds? Could they prove that the Terpene, if found on the car, came specifically from the crime scene?

I dont know much about forensic botany, but it woud seem to me the plant life in florida is so abundant it would be difficult to prove any plant residue found on the car came from the crime scene.

I guess a person can have that opinion but what if your wife gives birth to a girl? Quite a lot of pressure to put on your wife. Any man ever told me something like that I would have told him "Yea and I want to have a real man in my life and walked out the door". KC is a coward, she couldn't stand up for herself and wouldn't stand up for Caylee.

But then again, TL may have just been saying this to KC as a way of letting her know he didn't want a serious relationship, and KC was too stupid to see it.

Really good sleuthing. Interesting but, if KC had chloroformed Caylee before placing the tape then there would be no resistance. So it depends if anything on the tape still reveals her status when it was applied -- e.g., breathing / suffocation. Just a thought.

on the subj of chloroform and duct tape, I guess there wouldn't be any need to tape someone's mouth if they've been chloroformed to death, and it wouldn't make much sense to tape someone's mouth before chloroforming them, either....I never really thought about it, but unless a chloroform soaked rag was taped inside the mouth, the chloroform theory really doesn't fit in with the duct tape very well

OMG.............donations are being made into Casey's commisary account at the jail. Donations of $20.00 from a lot of different states.

There has been some speculation that Baez (with Casey's appointment) has the right to determine at this time what to do with Caylee's remains. Baez even mentioned in court yesterday about taking responsibility for Caylee (or something to this effect).

If I was Cindy or George, and if I wanted to have Caylee buried RIGHT NOW and was being held up by the defense "possibly" needing further examination and testing (la la la), I would threaten Casey that she'll never speak to me/us again, or get another cent from me/us in the commissary account until she released the body for burial immediately.

Do you all think CA and GA AGREE with the hold up? WTH?

Don't send her another red cent until that baby is buried! Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668