Nancy Grace 10-14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP just said a few minutes ago that KC & Cindy were both aware the helicopters could not see anything when you are under a bridge after experiencing being following when LP had bailed her out.

Cindy drives into a no-fly zone?

Sounds like it was pre-planned to me. JMO

It was obviously preplanned, but why would the bail bondsman be involved in anything illegal? I guess he could say that he was transporting KC the rest of the way to jail, but if that were the case, why trade cars underneath an overpass? Maybe they were trying to ditch the media?

LP just said a few minutes ago that KC & Cindy were both aware the helicopters could not see anything when you are under a bridge after experiencing being following when LP had bailed her out.

Cindy drives into a no-fly zone?

Sounds like it was pre-planned to me. JMO

Of course it was pre-planned, Cindy didn't just happen to meet the bondsman under the bridge. That doesn't make it an escape plan. Possibly the bondsman called Cindy's cell phone and asked her to meet him someplace so he could take Casey into custody. Cindy, remembering the experience with LP, suggested they meet under the bridge so the transfer would not be witnessed by the media. At the same time, LE pulled up to arrest Casey. No big deal.

I think the bond money would have been returned regardless once Casey was in custody, but it is possible that Cindy met with the bondsman so he could take Casey in and LE showed up to arrest her at the same time. No way do I believe it was an escape attempt.

It does sound kind of far fetched that she would flee but it certainly was pre-arranged

If it was just to avoid Media scrutiny I'm wondering why didn't Cindy Just turn KC in....

Why The Bondsman?

And LE pulled the SUV over shortky after the switch - seems like something was going on

Instead of Cindy hugging her daughter, knowing this is it... She spent time wagging her finger in the face of the tailgating reporters.
I think Cindy walking up to the news van was intended to be a diversion. She gambled that the news camera would be on her, and it was. Is there footage of Casey hopping out of the family signmobile and hopping into the SUV? I didn't see that - by the time the camera panned over to the van, Casey was already inside.

And her emotional "moment" was really just that. It lasted what, 2 seconds? I did see her undereye area was wet for a second or two, and that was it. Yet, she kept wiping. I tend to believe it was either worried about smeared mascara or more of a nervous behavior. She didn't know what else to do, so she exaggerated the wiping of her eyes.

Just like Cindy.

Good Night all.....Red sox are on....& ..Losing.......... again!

It was obviously preplanned, but why would the bail bondsman be involved in anything illegal? I guess he could say that he was transporting KC the rest of the way to jail, but if that were the case, why trade cars underneath an overpass? Maybe they were trying to ditch the media?

Exactly. It's just a matter of common sense. The bondsman would be the last person involved in some bound to fail escape plan.

I just keep replaying this NG over and over. Hahahaha~ BOMBSHELLS are so much better tonight!!

ITA. In fact if he wouldn't have tip toed around his demon spawn on the day that she gave him the gas cans, we probably wouldn't be having these problems right now.

Amen. Again, I can't muster an ounce of sympathy for the man. He was ordered to appear before the grand jury so he had no choice but to go. If you ask me, they are all nothing but a bunch of cowards who have lived their lives stepping on other people's toes doing whatever they had to do to protect their precious Casey. Furthermore, GA, CA, and LA should all be sitting in the cell right along with Casey if you ask me.

It does sound kind of far fetched that she would flee but it certainly was pre-arranged

If it was just to avoid Media scrutiny I'm wondering why didn't Cindy Just turn KC in....

Why The Bondsman?

And LE pulled the SUV over shortky after the switch - seems like something was going on

The media was following Cindy - she would not have avoided the media scrutiny if she'd turned Casey in. Likely, had LE not shown up, the media would have continued to follow Cindy's car after the switch, not realizing that Casey was no longer in the car. Can you imagine what the reporter's reactions would have been when Cindy got home and Casey was not in the car? :eek:

To clarify, Where and when Cindy stops her vehicle, gets out and yells at the reporters is before the swithcaroo at the overpass which happens later. You can only see for a second that someone (Casey) is still in the car. I can't make out the plates on the SUV to be able to tell if it's a county vehicle or not.

VIDEO: Casey Anthony handed over to authorities

The media was following Cindy - she would not have avoided the media scrutiny if she'd turned Casey in. Likely, had LE not shown up, the media would have continued to follow Cindy's car after the switch, not realizing that Casey was no longer in the car. Can you imagine what the reporter's reactions would have been when Cindy got home and Casey was not in the car? :eek:
Why didn't Casey simply remain at her attorney's office until the indictment came down, and drive with him to turn herself in?

Not enough draaammma? What is it with these people?

I wonder if there was a stipulation in the Bond that if KC is rearrested then the Bondsman would Lose the Bond unless he turned her in first?

What I mean is if a warrant was issued & LE picked up KC before the Bondsman turned her in would the Bonding Co. lose the 50k?

I can see this . . .

To clarify, Where and when Cindy stops her vehicle, gets out and yells at the reporters is before the swithcaroo at the overpass which happens later. You can only see for a second that someone (Casey) is still in the car. I can't make out the plates on the SUV to be able to tell if it's a county vehicle or not.

VIDEO: Casey Anthony handed over to authorities

Thank you. So it's not true that Cindy was confronting the reporter rather than hugging Casey for the final time while she was being taken into custody. Casey was still in the car with her and they drove off.

A normal arrest would not cost the bondsman his bail. An arrest in an attempt to flee might however. I cant see a bail bondsman doing a switch like that under an overpass. It just doesn't make sense unless they were trying to ellude pursuit. Be it reporters or OCSO.

If it was an attempt to escape, I would think Cindy would have been arrested for aiding and abetting an escape attempt?

I tend to agree with you and Truth, however, we do not know what he has told them for the last 120 in the interviews that haven't been leaked. Yanno he could have been helping LE all along and jumping on CA's bandwagon at home to attempt to keep some peace at home. Can you imagine living with that madwoman? I can't......

You are sooo right. I could not live with that woman. We do not know what GA has told LE that is correct as well.

The Bee knows! That's exactly when she started to "tear". I have a real problem feeling for someone who seemed more concern about her appearance than ANYTHING else.

I agree. She is a shallow, empty human being. What a waste.

Sorry, but I disagree about George. Maybe he was called to testify, but can you imagine being in the middle between KC and Cindy? Can you even fathom Cindy's reaction to someone threatening HER daughter? Who knows- maybe he's been compiling notes for the past 3 months and has the goods on his daughter and is willing to tell all.

Why didn't Casey simply remain at her attorney's office until the indictment came down, and drive with him to turn herself in?

Not enough draaammma? What is it with these people?

Maybe they didn't realize that LE would be ready to arrest her so quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back