Nancy Grace 10-14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
amen! I think Baez spent a lot of time instructing Casey on what to wear today (including the glasses) and also on how to wipe at her eyes. Too bad there was nothing there to wipe. Also, if you watch her upper lip and face, the only time she actually became emotional was when Baez mentioned that she was a child (of her parents). Not when he said SHE had a child. That presser was all schooled for a LOOONG time but her face was like that of a plastic barbie doll.....no emotion... and certainly no tears imhoo

Yes, I noticed that too. I had to rewind it a couple of times because it was weird. She was very stoic when he mentioned that she has a child that is missing and that SHE is a child of her parents. When he said that last part, the emotion finally showed and she got all choked up. She feels sorry for herself.

Thank you. So it's not true that Cindy was confronting the reporter rather than hugging Casey for the final time while she was being taken into custody. Casey was still in the car with her and they drove off.

Yes, they are two different incidents in two different locations on one video tape. Wish I could make out the SUV plates though.

ITA. In fact if he wouldn't have tip toed around his demon spawn on the day that she gave him the gas cans, we probably wouldn't be having these problems right now.

I agree the whole family knew she was lying and kept up the farce, now it is time to pay the piper. IMO I think they may have done more than just lie for her. They could have ended this a long time ago. I have sympathy for any family that loses a child but they have not honored Caylee by putting up with KC's lies.

Why didn't Casey simply remain at her attorney's office until the indictment came down, and drive with him to turn herself in?

Not enough draaammma? What is it with these people?

Seriously!

There is no reason for the turning in of KC to go from CA --> Bonding company --> LE.

I also don't think they were fleeing; but I wouldn't be surprised if CA and KC had a few stops to make before turning her in. As in, not going directly from Point A to Point B.

Yes, they are two different incidents in two different locations on one video tape. Wish I could make out the SUV plates though.

They look like regular plates to me, similar to what's on my car with an image of FL in the middle of the plate. County plates are almost always a solid color and especially an LE or County vehicle should be a solid color, far as I know.

http://www.pl8.com/florida/government01.htm

I was thrilled to see Tim Miller so emphatically declare that Caylee must be foud and that he thinks it will end up being the biggest search effort TES has ever undertaken...

Caylee, the angels are protecting you now and your soul is free, and your little body will finally come home to rest.

My heart broke for George today....

I feel horrible for Cindy and Lee, too. I think Cindy's actions are those of a woman who is in terrible, terrible fear she somehow pushed Casey to kill Caylee and she can't handle it.

My heart goes out to the whole family, save Casey...

Thanks heavens for Tim! I think he is determined to find Caylee and will hopefully be able to forgive CA for the roadblocks. He said early on that he knew the pain they were in.

What did you think about how CA and GA's attorney, MN, represented both of them tonight? Did you notice any difference in his attitude between the two of them?

Seriously!

There is no reason for the turning in of KC to go from CA --> Bonding company --> LE.

I also don't think they were fleeing; but I wouldn't be surprised if CA and KC had a few stops to make before turning her in. As in, not going directly from Point A to Point B.

I watched on live tv as Cindy drove right past the turn-offs to her house and couldn't believe my eyes. The reporter had just been saying that their helicoptor had been following her but she turned into the airport area and they lost her because they couldn't enter the airspace. Next thing you know she's coming up the road and passes all the turns to her block, then they're reporting a switch-off between cars. Strange, all of it!

Also, just as the indictment was handed down it was reported that KC had requested to be allowed out until 5:30pm and that it had been granted. After that, reporters had no idea where CA and KC were headed.

Sheesh, what a fiasco. Me, I'd think that they could have driven to the bondsman's office, then got in his car to the jail. Not made a switch on the side of the road!

The car switcharoo probably amounts to nothing. But it doesn't appear LE was aware of it beforehand. Oops on the part of the bondsman, whatever his reason for participating were.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=ib_topstories

(snips)
Casey Anthony was taken to jail after officers observed her switch cars on a highway and pulled her over, an Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman said.

After the indictment, undercover officers followed Anthony as she traveled in her mother's SUV. The officers saw the SUV stop under a highway overpass, at which point Anthony got into another vehicle and drove off. Officers made the traffic stop after she entered the second vehicle, the spokesman said.

SNIPPED: "...He comes across very smug an arrogant to me..."

Lawyers who know what they're doing have no need to act or speak this way - their work product and results speak the appropriate volumes.

WoW what a big day this has been for all!!! I'm wondering if maybe the bounty hunter was considering taking her for a little ride (hints make the movie and book deal a little more expensive). Tim M is an awesome man, he won't say a bad word about anyone no matter the circumstances or how bad they speak of him, I just dont see a mean bone in him, bless him!!!!

As for Beaz I have not heard one interview where he does not belittle someone, LP parks his volkswagon, LE leaking info, political scheme ect... im sure you get the ideal.

As for Casey I have to agree she didnt start tearing up until it was mentioned she was someones daughter, those tears sure werent for caylee, but for the MOTHER OF THE YEAR the one and only CASEY..

she stated how she thought she was famous now, I have to wonder how she feels about her fame tonight... However this isnt quit over with yet she has to be convicted and sentenced thats what i am waiting for now, and of course for little caylee to be found.

This attorney seems to be representing GA more than CA. I wonder if Cindy has a clue what George was going to go in that courtroom and say today. His attorney knew.

I do know that if Cindy A had asked THEIR attorney what her husband was going to say that THEIR attorney could not have kept anything from her without FIRST withdrawing due to a conflict of interests. He cannot refuse to tell one of two clients what the other client is saying/telling him (and, no, it doesn't matter if what one client is telling him doesn't happen to incriminate the other - he simply CANNOT keep secrets between multiple clients - period.)

The car switcharoo probably amounts to nothing. But it doesn't appear LE was aware of it beforehand. Oops on the part of the bondsman, whatever his reason for participating were.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=ib_topstories

(snips)
Casey Anthony was taken to jail after officers observed her switch cars on a highway and pulled her over, an Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman said.

After the indictment, undercover officers followed Anthony as she traveled in her mother's SUV. The officers saw the SUV stop under a highway overpass, at which point Anthony got into another vehicle and drove off. Officers made the traffic stop after she entered the second vehicle, the spokesman said.
I was just coming to post the same thing. Knowing how underhanded some of the Anthony's have been it is just odd behavior. Could have been grandstanding on Cindy's part. Who knows at this point.

What did you think about how CA and GA's attorney, MN, represented both of them tonight? Did you notice any difference in his attitude between the two of them?

From what I saw he is leaning towards GA. Everytime CA was mentioned he didn't really answer.

George A's testimony was crucial today because of the gas cans and trunk info regarding the car.

He had no choice but to testify.

I wonder if the realization has set in that she may be spending the rest of her life in prison, away from everything she probably killed Caylee for ~ the freedom to be single and go out and party with her friends. I hope it was all worth it for her. :behindbar

ITA, and now is the time for the jail personnel to really watch her for any signs of suicide. As this all closes in on her, and the case progresses, she will become more and more of a candidate for this...

Praying that they can finally find that baby. The circus has to stop, Her "Mother" needs to stop playing, and grow up...

Maybe they didn't realize that LE would be ready to arrest her so quickly.
They knew! They knew as soon as that indictment was read they were ready to arrest her. I agree that since it was the bondsman they probably were taking her in, but it was a poor choice to do it in such a way. If they had left Baez' office and took her in instead of letting her drive off with CA then play underpass tag...it would not have been as dramatic. I think that the undercover cops did the right thing jumping on them and taking her on in. There was no reason for the games. This wasn't a bogus check charge. This was Murder One!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back