Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We also don't know that the pizza in the trunk is the same pizza she ordered on the 19th. I can't imagine ordering pizza is that rare of a thing in the crowd she was living with.

Depending on where she Bought the pizza it may have the date of purchase right on the Pizza Box.......Or Maybe LE traced the Origin of the Box & somehow confirmed the Date with the Pizza place

Depending on where she Bought the pizza it may have the date of purchase right on the Pizza Box.......Or Maybe LE traced the Origin of the Box & somehow confirmed the Date with the Pizza place

Also I don't know about maggots but I would assume some kind of insect/bug that could be analyzed might be on the pizza too???

If the reciept on the 19th is for a Lrg Pepperoni from Dominos & the Pizza in the trunk is a Lrg Pepperoni from Dominos why not?

I'm just saying we can 'assume' this date of the 19th......however really 'proving' it seems unlikely.......unless, dominos only makes ONE large pep. pizza every few weeks.

Perhaps LE can trace the pizza by it's box, IDK.....I was simply questioning posters here that are definately linking **advertiser censored* receipt to *the* pizza in the trunk.

They'll claim a third squirrel must have expired in the trunk, trying to eat the dead pizza, of course. :wink:

Unless the squirrel BOUGHT the pizza and PLANTED it in the trunk.

Maybe he couldn't get "acorn pizza?"

Per NG, the pizza was purchased at Dominos on the 19th.

So, are we thinking she just used the bag to put on top of Caylee to hide her in case someone looked in her trunk? And then she later put the pizza in that bag to mask the odor?

Hmmm.....another poster says the pizza in the trunk is from Domino's, on the 19th....

Yeah, I heard that on NG. Maybe she got her pizzaria wrong?

In any case LE has long since tracked down the pizza.

Here's the bottom line: whomever had the car on the 19th bought a pizza, and tossed it into the trunk with Caylee's body.

That's provable, and that's as cold as it gets. :-(

:laugh:
Unless the squirrel BOUGHT the pizza and PLANTED it in the trunk.

Maybe he couldn't get "acorn pizza?"

Although...:waitasec: maybe the acorn pizza is gonna be the thing that shocks us all.

Here's the bottom line: whomever had the car on the 19th bought a pizza, and tossed it into the trunk with Caylee's body.

That's provable, and that's as cold as it gets. :-(

Was this 'receipt' actually in the bag w/the pizza ?? or is this a 'receipt' from those CA had ??......a receipt dated the 19th does not prove *when* it was placed there.

Was the trash in the trunk w/the body ?? or did the trash come in contact w/only bodily fluids that were in the trunk ??

So, are we thinking she just used the bag to put on top of Caylee to hide her in case someone looked in her trunk? And then she later put the pizza in that bag to mask the odor?

I think the thinking is that she bought the pizza to mask the smell.

Was this 'receipt' actually in the bag w/the pizza ?? or is this a 'receipt' from those CA had ??......a receipt dated the 19th does not prove *when* it was placed there.

Was the trash in the trunk w/the body ?? or did the trash come in contact w/only bodily fluids that were in the trunk ??

The receipt was in the bag with the box containing the pizza. LE has already tracked it down. I imagine the time will pretty much match up with the pings.

She just bought the pizza and slung the whole package into the trunk, with her dead child.

My guess is also that the FBI labs can figure out how old the pizza is. peripherally.

I wonder whether LE has any vids from the pizzaria, for that day? Maybe we'll see the actual purchase, like for Target and the banks?

MOO.

Yes he did.....I have also thought that this was the reason for the Pizza in the trunk & it's been discussed here frequently

LP must be reading WS again

The man owes us dinner, flowers, and candy. You hear that, you sexy, Mexy cowpoke,you? :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Me too. Although, I'm disappointed that she hasn't already dumped him. As soon as he signed on with them, he was no longer impartial. Period. He should have been dropped. JMO.

He makes me almost break out in a rash.

I hope no one takes offense for me noticing this type thing, but in the Baez/Casey video yesterday, Casey kept wiping her tear and pushing her hair back. I just now noticed that she looks to have a fresh acrylic nail job. How on earth did she get them done and how did she expect to keep them up in jail? She must have had someone come into the home or Baez's office to do her nails and was not expecting to go to jail.

Doesn't everyone worry about getting their nails done when they are facing murder charges? Geez these people never cease to amaze me. As for the comments about CA getting all made up for her Today show interview, like mother like daughter, doesn't she have a damn thing better to do than worry about her makeup and maintaining her hair color? Oh wait they are celebrities now, I forgot. As Judge Judy always says, "Beauty fades. Stupid is forever." I wish these Anthonys would stop peeing on our leg and telling us it is raining!:furious::banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back