Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not only could he not afford you, but you are so much smarter...he wouldn't be able to keep up so would have to use flashcards in court. Never looks good when your lawyer uses flashcards! :p
OMG! I used to type little index cards for my atty for his hearings.......worked!

As sad as this case is every time someone says anything about those suicidal squirrels I have to laugh. :crazy:
Has anyone actually seen the squirrel remains? ..it may not have been a suicide....

I have been trying to find this forever and finally found it. Although I'm not sure of it's relevance now, I'm posting it anyway, it's the comment that Casey left on Mark H's Myspace page on 7/5. I saw this before the party pics came out and just couldn't believe that while her daughter was "missing" that this was her mindset.

Jul 5, 2008 7:09 AM
ha. you son of a ! i ****ing love you mark. i'll call you later. my boyfriend is coming back home today!!!! you have NOOOOO idea how happy i am
miss you hunny

I have been trying to find this forever and finally found it. Although I'm not sure of it's relevance now, I'm posting it anyway, it's the comment that Casey left on Mark H's Myspace page on 7/5. I saw this before the party pics came out and just couldn't believe that while her daughter was "missing" that this was her mindset.

Jul 5, 2008 7:09 AM
ha. you son of a ! i ****ing love you mark. i'll call you later. my boyfriend is coming back home today!!!! you have NOOOOO idea how happy i am
miss you hunny

Guess that sums up her state of mind at the time. Might be good evidence in the trial.

Didn't Kobe say there would not have ben time for them to grow?

Yup, Kobe said that but he should of thought of the fact this was in the trunk and the Florida heat. Both (trunk and heat) would speed up the process.

Anyone have a link for that? I didn't see this info before and the forum search tool isn't helping much at the moment.

I would love to see the info on the Pizza purchase!

LOL.....I doubt the info on a 'Pizza purchase' can be linked to the pizza found in the car.......

So she threw a bag of pizza on top of her daughter in the trunk? Is that what this means???

If the bag had fluids on it then it's possible that Caylee was placed on top of the bag. If this is the case it follows that Caylee was placed in the trunk after the 19th since the pizza was purchased on the 19th. I don't know the source of the pizza purchase but thought this was interesting to note.

Have I missed something ???....How is a 'pizza receipt' dated the 19th been tied directly to THE pizza found in the trunk ??

Wonder what Cindy will say NOW about the maggots in the car.....

They'll claim a third squirrel must have expired in the trunk, trying to eat the dead pizza, of course. :wink:

:help:

Did LP say that he thought Casey threw the pizza in the trunk to mask the developing smell?
If so, why pizza?

Thanks in advance.

Yes he did.....I have also thought that this was the reason for the Pizza in the trunk & it's been discussed here frequently

LP must be reading WS again

LOL.....I doubt the info on a 'Pizza purchase' can be linked to the pizza found in the car.......

If the reciept on the 19th is for a Lrg Pepperoni from Dominos & the Pizza in the trunk is a Lrg Pepperoni from Dominos why not?

I love that Nancy called Kobe out on his theories changing haha

Me too. Although, I'm disappointed that she hasn't already dumped him. As soon as he signed on with them, he was no longer impartial. Period. He should have been dropped. JMO.

Wait...wasn't it LP who talked about the maggots? Was the maggot presence confirmed with LE or was it just something LP said? Because if LP just said it & it wasn't confirmed with LE then I'm not as confused.

LE retrieved the sack of trash (complelte w/maggots), from the dumpster @ the tow yard.....it was sent to the labs.

They'll claim a third squirrel must have expired in the trunk, trying to eat the dead pizza, of course. :wink:

No. The third squirrel crawled up on top of CA's head and died there.

As evidenced by that "head o' hair" on the Today Show. :)

Pizza purchased AM on the 19th.

I bet the life stages of the maggots and what they ingested help identify the time of death. Didn't someone say they knew what position the body was in in the car trunk?

On maggots, I know Casey is guilty, but I dont know why the news keeps saying maggots only go on dead bodies and not food. Because when we used to have garbage men back in the day, that collected our garbage (actual food in our garbage cans, not trash with it like now). There were maggots in our cans in summer. so yes food (not just bodies) get maggots. As a kid, I saw them and used to clean/spray our garbage cans after the garbage men picked up our garbage.

True, but the outside of the bag had bodily fluids from decomposition, ie, DNA evidence, and maggots on the outside of bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back