Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
in gastonia for jamie farley and stem for kelly forget her last name

Black's slip won't go into evidence as per panel. The jury will never know that the defense blurted out that Caylee is dead.

nancy says what the spokesperson said yesterday is hearsay and wont come in as evendence

Said by the time this case goes to trial, it won't be whether Caylee's dead or alive, but rather HOW she died.

Is there still a lot of standing water in the Orlando area?

It rained all last week but has not rained since Saturday. Dry season just started and there is no rain at all in the forecast. So it will be dry for them.

Gosh I hate hearing those tapes with her lies.

how would it be hearsay? not evidence that casey said it, but that someone connected to the defense team believes apparently the baby is deade

Nancy, I need a bombshell tonight. Seriously. Please stop talking about the same old stuff.

Gimme something gooooood.

TIA.

I think his plan was to leave for a couple of weeks (NC, I think?) and then come back when the search conditions were more favorable. I hope I'm remembering this correctly . . .
Hi everybody! :) As I remember, he was going back to the search for Caylee in about 2-3 wks. Or at least that's the last I heard when he left a few days ago. I'm not sure who he's looking for here in NC unless it's the college student near Gastonia.

I have no idea. Cindy must have told him off! Told him to leave! Something! Who the heck knows?

Yes...you can leave now... I would invite you to keep searching but, with the way this thing is unfolding, anything you may find could cause irreversible harm to my daughter's reputation... she is in such a terrible state at the moment... gah gah gah!!!
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Black's slip won't go into evidence as per panel. The jury will never know that the defense blurted out that Caylee is dead.

If I were him, I'd be in hiding. From CA and her hammer! :eek:

Tape of Casey saying, "I'm scared of never seeing my daughter again." It sounds like she could just as easily be saying, "I'll have the apple pie with ice cream." No emotion whatsoever.

My focus isn't on evidence in criminal trials, but can't they call TB and say, did you or did you not say x y z on this date.

I really hate hearing her voice.

"I'm scared of never seeing my daughter again"

That was said with about as much feeling and compassion as if she was saying she is scared she'll never get to use her favorite brownie pan again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back