Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Listening to Rev Grund again:

"I think, and RD can explain better, since Caylee went missing I have done nothing but try to find her....looking to get away from her mother, exit strategy went wrong...might have included faking a kidnapping."

"We don't know what happened..if they find Caylee and there's no evidence of Chloroform all this goes out the window."

That was Jesse speaking to NG, not Mr. Grund.

I have deleted over 125 O/T posts and I am not thrilled! Going through 30 pages of posts and deleting the O/T posts is very time consuming (2 1/2 hours), of which, takes me away from other threads that need attention.​

NG's show is still about Caylee, a sweet little girl and based on the evidence collected in no longer with us.

The other topic of the show was about a little 6 year old boy that was kidnapped by gun-point.

Fellow WSers come to this thread the following day after the show to catch up on what was on NG and have to scroll through all the garbage that was posted. I didn't even have time to post the videos from the show due to the massive clean-up.

If you want to be light and funny, please take it to the Parking Lot as this is not the thread where this should be going on.

I'm tired of Cindy getting away with saying KC was a good mother. I've not heard this brought up yet and I wish it would be -- KC drug that poor child to her new man's apartment or house and spent the night. Caylee slept in the same bed with KC and her new (sorry to use the phrase) f buddy? I think that is horrendeous. Call me old-fashioned, but with the morals of a crack *advertiser censored* - I don't think that was responsible parenting on KC's part. What were the two new love birds doing in the bed that Caylee may have been privy too?

I can't take it. A child is not like a little dog you drag along to sleep with your boyfriend.

Sickens me and it should sicken Cindy and she should stand up and be real.

We simply know so little in this case.

:crazy:There are PAGES AND PAGES of evidence.....we know TONS about this case. :crazy:

KC Murdered Caylee.....and then PARTIED like a Rock Star for 31 days. And if you...errrr CA didn't call the police she would have partied for another 31 days.

The FBI took the polygraphs.

You can easily find out who took them, if you read the reports. They are right on the w/s. Many of us read all 650 pages. 400 in the first dump. 250 in the second.
Yes, but for some it's so much easier to be spoon-fed by others, why bother actually reading the information oneself?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back