Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*bolded by me*

Yes, she said she had a best friend at the bold hearing.

Her best friend has been thoroughly investigated.

I believe she is facing twenty or so charges at this moment.

OMG - No kidding??? ROFL!!

By "partying up a storm" do you mean the pictures at Tony's event at the club, where she worked for him? Those pictures that the media showed over and over again claiming that she was partying it up? The other pictures were from her 21st birthday a year ago and May 25, right?

No. The "no clothes" party pix were in July, I think. A lot of the others had Tony in them. She's only known him since March.

Then, there are all those MySpace messsages from her about this party tonight, and that party tomorrow, and how they are all going.

Did somebody ELSE pose for those? Does KC have a double?

seems to be alot of finger pointing toward the friends, let us not forget who is being held with no bond and charged with murder 1. They have evidence to indict kc, not her friends. let's stop the smokescreen, shall we?

:bow::applause::applause::applause::applause:

I maintain that in every case I've heard of regarding a missing child in which a mother is a person of interest or suspect, the associates of the mother were investigated along with the mother, in an attempt to find out what happened. At least all the cases I've seen.

But again, I'm more interested in the truth than in the prosecution's case. Looking forward to seeing what evidence will be presented and how it will hold up in court.

The evidence of decomposition was not found in KC's friends or associates cars. The evidence of decomposition was found in KC's car. Caylee was dead, and in her mom's car for a week. Not in anyone else's.

EVERY other friend or associate has been interveiwed by the police. Each has cooperated, and has told the truth. Some have taken polygraph tests. All have been cleared.

KC has done none of that.

That's why KC is in jail.

Maybe I took a sip of Kool-Aid, I don't know (cuz usually I don't feel this way) but right now I feel for CA... Maybe because I am finally realizing how out of touch with reality she is. Good night all.

Didn't call 911.
Didn't call the nanny.
Didn't call her friends and family.
Didn't call the local hospitals.

I have done more and had more emotion about when I got a call that my dog was out of my yard while I was at work. I literally left work, started making calls and driving home before it dawned on me that it couldn't be my dog, she wasn't at home, she was with my hubby. Her story lacks all logic. I think the murder was premeditated, but it couldn't have gone as planned to have this be the cover story.

I don't think any of the Anthony's knew anything the night of the 911 calls. I think Cindy and George knew something was horribly wrong. Lee knew Casey was in trouble but possibly not to the degree.

I think they all know she is dead at this point (except maybe for Cindy who may just be certifiable). Lee probably refused to take the polygraph and DNA test because he doesn't want to be involved in the execution of his sister.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Superb post!!

Didn't call the local hospitals -- yeah that's right, doh!!!!, an obvious check -- didn't do anything practical.

The car, the lack of phone calls from ANYONE not identifiable, the lack of a job for years, the lying. All of those were red flags. When you tell LE someone called you all the time and you called them all the time, you are STUPID if it is not true.

NOT ONE CALL from any zanny. That ALONE would have told me she did something with the child. WHY no one on these TV interviews never ask CA that is beyond me. That to me is the "smoking gun"

Turbo,

You're forgetting they're celebrities now.

They can predetermine which interview questions are acceptable - or not.

Else, later the same day, some lady may randomly disrupt traffic, hop out, rush towards the vehicle, pummel the window, and scream, "Holly will NEVER get another exclusive!"

Or, alternately - the price for an interview will double - and you still can't ask the real questions on tape.

Once again, I said in all my posts that LE may have done more investigation than has been disclosed, and I sure hope they have.

How do they know whose accounts were true and which were not? How do you?

How would they ever discover that anyone else was involved without investigation into those people, forensics in the homes, cars, etc.

So, hopefully they did investigate everyone fully with forensics, etc.

Everyone cooperated with LE, and was cleared. Except KC.

Wow. This explains why they will not take polygraph tests. I wonder if there are any charges pending against them. I hope they do not let them get off easy, especially The Grieving Grandmother.

I guess I should have said involved or covering up the death of the child.

A lot of these people had no idea what Casey was doing or lying about in the limited time they had known her, so they don't seem to me to be conclusive proof she would never hurt Caylee, or irrefutable experts on the matter. Many saw her only briefly with Caylee, on a couple of occasions. They often based their opinions in part on what Casey told them, not what they observed. Many of the same people believed Casey was employed in a lucrative job.

And, sociopaths are very good at appearing to be whatever hey think is expected.

Everyone cooperated with LE, and was cleared. Except KC.

That is the bottom line here............the ONLY ones who have refused to cooperate with LE are the Anthonys.

It speaks loudly that the friends would take polygraphs and they wouldn't.

If you read the text messages, she was looking for someone else to do the "best body dance contest" next time because she hated it and did not want to have to do it again. Again, there are theories that perhaps she didn't know the gravity of the situation at the time the Fusion pictures were taken, thought Caylee was safe with the nanny and that she would see her again, or whatever. Or, again, a cognitive or mental problem could even be involved. Once again, I think there are many possibilities in this case, I don't insist on one. No telling, until we see evidence and testimony.

That's "Hot Body Contest." If she didn't want to do it, all she had to do was say, "no." She sure seemed to be having a good time, when she groped that other girl.

If she hadn't known EXACTLY what the gravity of the situation was, she wouldn't have lied and tried to cover up, so much.

She's had a psychiatric exam, and was found competent.

The evidence points to ONE person. Period. Everyone else has been cleared. Some of the people didn't even exist.

Turbo,

You're forgetting they're celebrities now.

They can predetermine which interview questions are acceptable - or not.

Else, later the same day, some lady may randomly disrupt traffic, hop out, rush towards the vehicle, pummel the window, and scream, "Holly will NEVER get another exclusive!"

Or, alternately - the price for an interview will double - and you still can't ask the real questions on tape.

Well, I would fool CA. I would show her a list of questions I was going to ask and then I would ask MY questions. Devious.:furious:

People who the mother was hanging out with during the end of June and first week of July, not relevant? That's not everyone in Orlando :crazy:

All the people with whom she hung out gave LE their cell phones, and gave formal statements. Some took polygraphs. All were cleared. Except KC.

And, there IS no nanny. KC made it up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back