Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure what accounts you're speaking of, I didn't say anything about accounts, I don't think. :eek: But they can't investigate everyone in Orlando without just cause, can they?

People who the mother was hanging out with during the end of June and first week of July, not relevant? That's not everyone in Orlando :crazy:

Once again, I said in all my posts that LE may have done more investigation than has been disclosed, and I sure hope they have.

How do they know whose accounts were true and which were not? How do you?

How would they ever discover that anyone else was involved without investigation into those people, forensics in the homes, cars, etc.

So, hopefully they did investigate everyone fully with forensics, etc.

I'm certain that they have plenty of evidence that we are not privy to. It would be ridiculous to think they are going to lay it all out on the table before they ever get to trial. How do you know what they have or haven't done? They're trying to get the family to cooperate so they can rule them out. It took a subpoena to get Lee to give his DNA. When the family acts like the do, it casts more doubt on them. If they truly believed Caylee was kidnapped then why wouldn't they let LE rule out each of them so they can see if there is unidentifiable DNA in the trunk or on other evidence? Do they really care about Caylee? If so, why do they try so hard to stop anyone from finding the truth.

Are you kidding? What investigation? Besides taking dogs to the house and car (only the Anthony's that is, nobody else's, none of the places where KC had been staying, etc), and sending in a couple samples from said car? Oh, and taking brief statements from a handful of the people who knew KC. Oh I forgot, reading the phone and computer records.

Whatever happened to the FBI supposedly being involved? :confused:

The FBI did, or coordinated all the forensics testing, Their lab is one of the best in the world. THAT'S where all of the DNA and decomposition evidence was tested and assembled. The FBI crosschecked all the results, using three different labs, BTW. that's how we know that Caylee was deceased and in KC's trunk for a week. No place else. KC's trunk.

KC said she would cooperate with the FBI. Then, she refused.

Try to keep up, honey.

I said this same thing in my posts, that I hope they have investigated much, much more than has been disclosed thus far, i.e. luminol done in the homes where she'd been staying, the homes where the parties went on, at the club, in the cars of all the roommates and the folks who were coming and going, the cadaver dogs used in all these places and the grounds and dumpsters around them, to include Sutton Place, Glenwood, Lake Vaj, the Oviedo house, Sawgrass, the other complex where TL was looking into moving, etc, and flight manifests of all those flights the friends took here and there, etc. If it were me, also computer records from everyone. I mean, usually if a child is missing , they do investigate all the mother's associates, it seems like that's a given in an investigation. Don't they?:confused:

And if they suspect the child is deceased, so much more reason to do all the above.

Do we know they didn't do those things? Nope.

I am sure the FBI has thoroughly investigated all her friends, Lee's friends, Cindy's friends (does she have any?) and George's friends. The FBI does not release anything, but be assured they were investigated.

They had the flight manifests the first day they were reported and they said it was not Caylee.

Face it sea............these people are either grasping at straws or they are just acting like they "think" she is still out there to keep making money. They don't have money, and right now they are most likely collecting more money than they have ever had. They are obviously not upper income people because KC said she had never flown before last year. That says a lot to me.

Many times there a motive which is so obvious that most people don't want to believe it.

People who the mother was hanging out with during the end of June and first week of July, not relevant? That's not everyone in Orlando :crazy:
Nope. They're not relevant. Caylee was 2 weeks dead by that time.

Wasn't KC hanging out with TonE, Amy, etc. during this time? They have all given their statements to LE and I think some of them took lie detector tests already.

Every single person interviewed (including AH who had money stolen from her) said that KC had never and would never harm Caylee in any way. Where do you get this? There is no history of emotional abuse. Please show us where you got this

She took that baby everyday and pretended she was going to work and dropping her off at the nanny's. I'd love to know exactly just what the 2 of them were doing everyday for a year, or however long it was. Cuz it sure wasn't working or going to the nanny's!

LE was told by the mother of the missing child that she left her with her longtime nanny in a routine fashion on a regular work day. She never said she left her alone in a parking lot or on steps to the apartment or with someone else. She actually said the last person she saw her child with was ZG. How could LE get search warrants to examine the homes and businesses of everyone Casey knew, and "do forensics" there? Guilt by association with Casey? They have questioned them, given many of them polygraphs, probably investigated them in ways we aren't aware. They don't have to ivestigate everyone in Orlando to placate Cindy A and her demands with no basis in fact.

Wasn't KC hanging out with TonE, Amy, etc. during this time? They have all given their statements to LE and I think some of them took lie detector tests already.

Yep and were apparently more than happy to take the test, unlike the grandparents and uncle of the child! So who seems to be hiding something?!

If you read the text messages, she was looking for someone else to do the "best body dance contest" next time because she hated it and did not want to have to do it again. Again, there are theories that perhaps she didn't know the gravity of the situation at the time the Fusion pictures were taken, thought Caylee was safe with the nanny and that she would see her again, or whatever. Or, again, a cognitive or mental problem could even be involved. Once again, I think there are many possibilities in this case, I don't insist on one. No telling, until we see evidence and testimony.

imo, it sure didnt look like she minded it much.. (and if she hated it, it was probably because she didnt have the hottest bod ) But that is neither here nor there, the bottom line is "supposedly" KC went to pick up Caylee from the non-existant nanny, and she wasnt there, and "supposedly" the nanny's phone was disconnected. There is NO WAY in the world a mother wouldnt be frantic if she didnt know where her child was for 2 seconds.. much less for 30 days. An innocent mother would be breaking her neck to get police, anyone to help her find that baby.. period. And KC had the mental and cognitive where for all to continue to lie about where Caylee was for all those days..

I said this same thing in my posts, that I hope they have investigated much, much more than has been disclosed thus far, i.e. luminol done in the homes where she'd been staying, the homes where the parties went on, at the club, in the cars of all the roommates and the folks who were coming and going, the cadaver dogs used in all these places and the grounds and dumpsters around them, to include Sutton Place, Glenwood, Lake Vaj, the Oviedo house, Sawgrass, the other complex where TL was looking into moving, etc, and flight manifests of all those flights the friends took here and there, etc. If it were me, also computer records from everyone. I mean, usually if a child is missing , they do investigate all the mother's associates, it seems like that's a given in an investigation. Don't they?:confused:

And if they suspect the child is deceased, so much more reason to do all the above.

They go where the evidence points. This time, it was obvious. The car was the telling piece of evidence.

Yep and were apparently more than happy to take the test, unlike the grandparents and uncle of the child! So who seems to be hiding something?!

I was talking to my friend in LE and she said the ONLY time she has ever known parents, or grandparents unwilling to take polygraphs when they claimed a child was missing was when they were involved with the death of the child. She said she has even had family members to beg them to hurry and get them done so they can spend their time looking for the child.

She has been a homicide detective for 28 years. Experience of the investigators in this case is what caught up with KC.

Without having to go searching, can someone refresh my memory please? Where was KC during the last two weeks of June? Living at TonE's right? Didn't CA go there and force KC to leave somewhere during that time period? No wait, that was in July????

Last I heard 7 of them. There may be more. When Baez does discovery he will find out.

Who took polygraphs? I am glad to hear that. Let's see, there's the 5 guys that she was with at Ale House, etc (Lake Vaj crowd), all the guys at the Glenwood address, Sutton Place, Sawgrass, etc. Last I heard one of the Lake Vaj guys had not even been interviewed, and the interviews with the others were very short statements taken, nothing more. But hopefully there really is a lot more we'll see at trial then, if what you say is true.

imo, it sure didnt look like she minded it much.. (and if she hated it, it was probably because she didnt have the hottest bod ) But that is neither here nor there, the bottom line is "supposedly" KC went to pick up Caylee from the non-existant nanny, and she wasnt there, and "supposedly" the nanny's phone was disconnected. There is NO WAY in the world a mother wouldnt be frantic if she didnt know where her child was for 2 seconds.. much less for 30 days. An innocent mother would be breaking her neck to get police, anyone to help her find that baby.. period. And KC had the mental and cognitive where for all to continue to lie about where Caylee was for all those days..

Not to mention, said Mother left the apt. complex went and looked at some stores etc. and then went to a neutral place instead of calling 911 like a NORMAL person would. Never said a word to then BF TonE about her child missing. WTF?

Who took polygraphs? I am glad to hear that. Does it include all 5 guys that she was with at Ale House, etc (Lake Vaj crowd)? Because last I heard one of those guys hadn't even been interviewed, and the interviews with the others were very short statements taken, nothing more. But hopefully there really is a lot more we'll see at trial. But then there are still so many other folks, at the Glenwood apt, Sutton place especially, not to mention Sawgrass and etc.

Obviously there is or she wouldn't have been charged with murder.

This kind of sarcasm and rudeness is usually not used here.

The evidence has not even been heard in court yet. So we are still discussing many theories on this website. Most people who come here like to bounce ideas off each other and consider various scenarios.

The scenarios evaporated when the forensics came in. They know what happened.

OMG! There is a show on Diane Downs on ID, right now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back