Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They go where the evidence points. This time, it was obvious. The car was the telling piece of evidence.

The car, the lack of phone calls from ANYONE not identifiable, the lack of a job for years, the lying. All of those were red flags. When you tell LE someone called you all the time and you called them all the time, you are STUPID if it is not true.

NOT ONE CALL from any zanny. That ALONE would have told me she did something with the child. WHY no one on these TV interviews never ask CA that is beyond me. That to me is the "smoking gun"

People who the mother was hanging out with during the end of June and first week of July, not relevant? That's not everyone in Orlando :crazy:

Seagull, all of her friends from that time period were certainly interviewed. Did you read all the docs that were released? They were all investigated and cleared by LE.

Without having to go searching, can someone refresh my memory please? Where was KC during the last two weeks of June? Living at TonE's right? Didn't CA go there and force KC to leave somewhere during that time period? No wait, that was in July????

Yeah, that was in mid-July that CA went to TL's to get KC

The easiest place to see it all in sequence is in the Sticky pages, the calendar. It is great :)

Not to mention, said Mother left the apt. complex went and looked at some stores etc. and then went to a neutral place instead of calling 911 like a NORMAL person would. Never said a word to then BF TonE about her child missing. WTF?

Exactly.. Good grief.. when my son was in kindergarten, I would freak out if I thought I was even gonna be 2 minutes late to pick him up.. literally, I would call backup family members to pick him up.. 99% of the time, he'd walk out of the school to find my mom, his other grandmother and myself in the parking lot.. just because I couldnt stand the idea that he might be standing alone in the parking lot for 5 seconds.

Yeah, that was in mid-July that CA went to TL's to get KC

The easiest place to see it all in sequence is in the Sticky pages, the calendar. It is great :)

Thanks seagull, I couldn't remember if it was July? Wasn't KC living with TonE during the last couple weeks of June then?

Seagull, all of her friends from that time period were certainly interviewed. Did you read all the docs that were released? They were all investigated and cleared by LE.

Yes I've read all the ones that have been released. No, not all the roommates/friends were questioned (at least in the released documents). The interviews that were released were only basic statements taken from some of the friends. And obviously, nobody is going to admit they did something or incriminate themselves in their statement! ha ha But we assume that LE did not take the interviews at face value. It's only a preliminary to an investigation.

I was talking to my friend in LE and she said the ONLY time she has ever known parents, or grandparents unwilling to take polygraphs when they claimed a child was missing was when they were involved with the death of the child. She said she has even had family members to beg them to hurry and get them done so they can spend their time looking for the child.

She has been a homicide detective for 28 years. Experience of the investigators in this case is what caught up with KC.

Wow. This explains why they will not take polygraph tests. I wonder if there are any charges pending against them. I hope they do not let them get off easy, especially The Grieving Grandmother.

Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
Every single person interviewed (including AH who had money stolen from her) said that KC had never and would never harm Caylee in any way. Where do you get this? There is no history of emotional abuse. Please show us where you got this

Have you looked at the phone/text records? You'd be hard pressed to find more than a 5 minute timeframe when she wasn't doing either. She took Caylee to parties - a 2 year old should not be at adult parties and should not be 2nd to her sex life. And she should definitely not be high 5'ing her brother when her daughter is missing. These are only a few things that indicate the mother KC was to Caylee. And they scream, in my opinion Caylee was an afterthought and inconvenience.

and, the person that the A's were throwing the most suspicion on, JG, took a lie detector test and was cleared.

Yes I've read all the ones that have been released. No, not all the roommates/friends were questioned (at least in the released documents).

Or the LE has released. I believe some statements have not been released due to the information they contain.

Not to mention, said Mother left the apt. complex went and looked at some stores etc. and then went to a neutral place instead of calling 911 like a NORMAL person would. Never said a word to then BF TonE about her child missing. WTF?

Didn't call 911.
Didn't call the nanny.
Didn't call her friends and family.
Didn't call the local hospitals.

I have done more and had more emotion about when I got a call that my dog was out of my yard while I was at work. I literally left work, started making calls and driving home before it dawned on me that it couldn't be my dog, she wasn't at home, she was with my hubby. Her story lacks all logic. I think the murder was premeditated, but it couldn't have gone as planned to have this be the cover story.

I don't think any of the Anthony's knew anything the night of the 911 calls. I think Cindy and George knew something was horribly wrong. Lee knew Casey was in trouble but possibly not to the degree.

I think they all know she is dead at this point (except maybe for Cindy who may just be certifiable). Lee probably refused to take the polygraph and DNA test because he doesn't want to be involved in the execution of his sister.

Who took polygraphs? I am glad to hear that. Let's see, there's the 5 guys that she was with at Ale House, etc (Lake Vaj crowd), all the guys at the Glenwood address, Sutton Place, Sawgrass, etc. Last I heard one of the Lake Vaj guys had not even been interviewed, and the interviews with the others were very short statements taken, nothing more. But hopefully there really is a lot more we'll see at trial then, if what you say is true.

Most of those people were just new acquaintances of hers. **ck buddies, so to speak. Many of them did not even know her prior to July 4th and that baby was LONG DEAD by then.

KC had enough victims she had scammed without going door to door to all of those people too. After the 17th of June, anyone she met would not be of interest.

I believe many of her old friends are not telling what they told LE and most likely were told because of the way CA was harassing her friends just to say they had not taked to LE.

Do we know they didn't do those things? Nope.

I am sure the FBI has thoroughly investigated all her friends, Lee's friends, Cindy's friends (does she have any?) and George's friends. The FBI does not release anything, but be assured they were investigated.

They had the flight manifests the first day they were reported and they said it was not Caylee.

Face it sea............these people are either grasping at straws or they are just acting like they "think" she is still out there to keep making money. They don't have money, and right now they are most likely collecting more money than they have ever had. They are obviously not upper income people because KC said she had never flown before last year. That says a lot to me.

Many times there a motive which is so obvious that most people don't want to believe it.

*bolded by me*

Yes, she said she had a best friend at the bold hearing.

Her best friend has been thoroughly investigated.

I believe she is facing twenty or so charges at this moment.

Or the LE has released. I believe some statements have not been released due to the information they contain.

I have thought about a number of close friends of hers whose statements have not been released yet. Annie said she called them, met with them and gave a statement but there is not one released. I believe a number of others have also given statements which are not released.

Yes I've read all the ones that have been released. No, not all the roommates/friends were questioned (at least in the released documents). The interviews that were released were only basic statements taken from some of the friends. And obviously, nobody is going to admit they did something or incriminate themselves in their statement! ha ha But we assume that LE did not take the interviews at face value. It's only a preliminary to an investigation.

Absolutely

*bolded by me*

Yes, she said she had a best friend at the bold hearing.

Her best friend has been thoroughly investigated.

I believe she is facing twenty or so charges at this moment.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I was racking my brain for a second, thinking who is this friend.....

I have thought about a number of close friends of her whose statements have not been released yet. Annie said she called them, met with them and gave a statement but there is not one released. I believe a number of others have also given statements which are not released.

I think that is very telling.

seems to be alot of finger pointing toward the friends, let us not forget who is being held with no bond and charged with murder 1. They have evidence to indict kc, not her friends. let's stop the smokescreen, shall we?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back