Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What? I'm talking about the last two weeks of June, including the 16th, onward. Not irrelevant dates. :waitasec:

Caylee is thought to have died on the 15th or 16th. After KC and CA's fight.

Without having to go searching, can someone refresh my memory please? Where was KC during the last two weeks of June? Living at TonE's right? Didn't CA go there and force KC to leave somewhere during that time period? No wait, that was in July????

I think she was with TonE.

Who took polygraphs? I am glad to hear that. Let's see, there's the 5 guys that she was with at Ale House, etc (Lake Vaj crowd), all the guys at the Glenwood address, Sutton Place, Sawgrass, etc. Last I heard one of the Lake Vaj guys had not even been interviewed, and the interviews with the others were very short statements taken, nothing more. But hopefully there really is a lot more we'll see at trial then, if what you say is true.

The FBI took the polygraphs.

You can easily find out who took them, if you read the reports. They are right on the w/s. Many of us read all 650 pages. 400 in the first dump. 250 in the second.

Here's the deal:
-- The child is last seen on June 15th
-- For 31 days (30 to be more precise) the tot mom tells no one and carries on as usual, clubbing, texting, shouting out to her pals on MySpace; she plays the perfect hostess at a friend's 4th of July party, ensuring that everyone has a good time (even applying first aid to the host when he injures his hand); steals from herdearest friend; writes bad checks; gets a tattoo; has her nails done; munches on pizza and freezer pops; and does the Target cha cha. All the while making up outlandish stories to explain Caylee's absence.
-- July 15th she's busted because the gp's finally get off their a$$es to make a serious attempt to track her down after they smell the decomp in the abandoned car. And what does she do? She leads LE on a wild goose chase without providing one iota of credible information that would aid in finding her little girl.

Now, I've got on hell of an imagination, yet I cannot conceive of one possible explanation to justify those actions on the part of the tot mom.

Back on track...

Here is the basic premise:

LE does not have to go on a fishing expedition, just because someone baits the hook with the same dreary, limp, dead, old worm over and over again.

And neither do we.

Yes I've read all the ones that have been released. No, not all the roommates/friends were questioned (at least in the released documents). The interviews that were released were only basic statements taken from some of the friends. And obviously, nobody is going to admit they did something or incriminate themselves in their statement! ha ha But we assume that LE did not take the interviews at face value. It's only a preliminary to an investigation.

Don't forget all the cell phone and computer drains they let LE do.

Now, which ones were not properly questioned? And, how did they get all that forensic evidence into KC's car? And, how did they manage to force her to lie and mislead LE?

The FBI took the polygraphs.

You can easily find out who took them, if you read the reports. They are right on the w/s. Many of us read all 650 pages. 400 in the first dump. 250 in the second.

That was time consuming. Can't wait for the next dump.

Here's the deal:
-- The child is last seen on June 15th
-- For 31 days (30 to be more precise) the tot mom tells no one and carries on as usual, clubbing, texting, shouting out to her pals on MySpace; she plays the perfect hostess at a friend's 4th of July party, ensuring that everyone has a good time (even applying first aid to the host when he injures his hand); steals from herdearest friend; writes bad checks; gets a tattoo; has her nails done; munches on pizza and freezer pops; and does the Target cha cha. All the while making up outlandish stories to explain Caylee's absence.
-- July 15th she's busted because the gp's finally get off their a$$es to make a serious attempt to track her down after they smell the decomp in the abandoned car. And what does she do? She leads LE on a wild goose chase without providing one iota of credible information that would aid in finding her little girl.

Now, I've got on hell of an imagination, yet I cannot conceive of one possible explanation to justify those actions on the part of the tot mom.

OMG I hope CA doesn't read the first part of that. It'll be on the Today show in the morning.:bang:

She took that baby everyday and pretended she was going to work and dropping her off at the nanny's. I'd love to know exactly just what the 2 of them were doing everyday for a year, or however long it was. Cuz it sure wasn't working or going to the nanny's!

I don't see why anyone would believe now that their was a REAL ZANI, why did she need a nanny, when she didn't have a job for how long? Who was paying the nanny? Cindy and George? Do they have proof? Casey? Does she have proof? How would her own family never had met the nanny? Never questioned Casey about her or Caylee about her days with the nanny. It's all BS.
I have four son's myself,two of which are twins that are 17....last night they went on a get together with school friends. They left together. Kyle comes home at 10:00 and he says, "Hey, where's Curt? He was supposed to get a ride home with Adam about an hour ago?" Right off the bat I was worried. I got in my car and went and looking for my son. You know with horriable thoughts of an accident or something in my head. I was to the point of crying right before I found him safe. Within 15 minutes of not knowing where my 17 year old son was, in a small town, very little crime....I was still worried and cried. Casey's only worry and tears come when she's on her way to jail.
I would just totally roll up in a ball and wither away if something bad happened to anyone of my children. This case is heartbreaking...I hope that monster get what she deserves.

I know a lot of people think it's silly to even say this, but, how can we say for sure the nanny doesn't exist? Because they pulled one lady in and questioned her and it wasn't her?

resp. snipped...

LOL......it's not just the nanny that doesn't exist, don't forget her sister, mother, & two roomates.....no one remembers them @ three residences KC took LE to......TGIF's where a roomate (per KC) worked, none were treated for the car wreck KC said they had, etc. etc.

Also the *only* 2 people KC *worked* with & told about the * kidnapping*..
LE hasn't found them, either.

but then again, I imagine it's hard for LE to locate the "bad guys" when they don't exist.

resp. snipped...

LOL......it's not just the nanny that doesn't exist, don't forget her sister, mother, & two roomates.....no one remembers them @ three residences KC took LE to......TGIF's where a roomate (per KC) worked, none were treated for the car wreck KC said they had, etc. etc.

Also the *only* 2 people KC *worked* with & told about the * kidnapping*..
LE hasn't found them, either.

but then again, I imagine it's hard for LE to locate the "bad guys" when they don't exist.

Right Dot. And also - with the databases available to us "common folk" one can only imagine what is available to LE and the FBI. I would hazard a guess that they did a little more than pull one ZFG out of the hat!

There are some truly inventive scenarios posted here, however the facts are that Caylee's hair, banded, was found in the trunk of her mother's car. This is proof positive of death. There is no other explanation for the banding. Someone put the body in the trunk and someone took it out of the trunk. The child is dead. She is not in Puerto Rico, NY, Miami, TX, NC, GA with her kidnapper.

As far as an accomplice, I do not believe there is anyone else involved. No one, and I repeat, no one seems to have liked KC enough to help her bury her murdered child's body.

It really does not matter WHY she killed her child. How can one understand a sociopath's mind? We can't get into her head: we are not suffering that personality disorder.

The DA may offer life in prison on a plea as opposed to a jury trial and possible death sentence. Her new found tears tell me she does not want to be executed and she may take the deal but it will not be until she is finally convinced that the evidence is going to send her to death row.
This is where her lawyers will have to step up to the plate and shake some sense into her to save her life.

She is not smart, cunning or clever. She is an unrepentant murderer who believes that no body will ever be found and no jury will convict her.

As far as her being a good mother, I say hogwash. There is not one thing that says "good mother" to me unless the litmus test for "good mother" is the number of fake smile photos where she poses with Caylee.

She has mean hands and a short fuse.

Rev. G. really annoys me. He never ever lets an opportunity go by without implying some blame against Cindy. What, he knew Casey about ten months. That's not long enough to really know anyone. She lied to his family and stole from his son during that time. Treated them worse than she did her "horrible" mother. If she'd had her way, his son's name would have been on the birth certificate and his cop paycheck would have been garnished for child support. He thinks it was an accident. What about Casey trying to get out of the debt and theft from her grandparents, from Cindy, from any future child support payments to Cindy, and be forever portrayed as a suffering searching mother of a missing child. I do agree that a kidnapping might have been planned though. A kidnapping with ransom of a child who is never found. The man has no clue about how she played him and seems to set herself up as a victim. I can't figure out why the media allows him to be speaking for this child. He's not her granddad and not even a relative or friend who knew Casey for years and years. He doesn't even seem to want true facts to come out or justice, only to blame Cindy for some weird reason.

Yep, he's starting to annoy me too.....I thought this was the guy that was going to sue anyone that connected the G name to this case ??......now it seems like he's looking for his own 15 minutes ( & more).

I've yet to see any 'facts' that this is an 'accidental' crime.

Are you kidding? What investigation? Besides taking dogs to the house and car (only the Anthony's that is, nobody else's, none of the places where KC had been staying, etc), and sending in a couple samples from said car? Oh, and taking brief statements from a handful of the people who knew KC. Oh I forgot, reading the phone and computer records.

Whatever happened to the FBI supposedly being involved? :confused:

Most of the 'released' info re: LE's investigation only pertains to the child neglect/theft charges.....

Are you privvy to any doc's re: the recent charges of murder/homicide ??....
if not, WHY do you keep knocking an 'investigation' you know nothing about??

There are some truly inventive scenarios posted here, however the facts are that Caylee's hair, banded, was found in the trunk of her mother's car. This is proof positive of death. There is no other explanation for the banding. Someone put the body in the trunk and someone took it out of the trunk. The child is dead. She is not in Puerto Rico, NY, Miami, TX, NC, GA with her kidnapper.

As far as an accomplice, I do not believe there is anyone else involved. No one, and I repeat, no one seems to have liked KC enough to help her bury her murdered child's body.

It really does not matter WHY she killed her child. How can one understand a sociopath's mind? We can't get into her head: we are not suffering that personality disorder.

The DA may offer life in prison on a plea as opposed to a jury trial and possible death sentence. Her new found tears tell me she does not want to be executed and she may take the deal but it will not be until she is finally convinced that the evidence is going to send her to death row.
This is where her lawyers will have to step up to the plate and shake some sense into her to save her life.

She is not smart, cunning or clever. She is an unrepentant murderer who believes that no body will ever be found and no jury will convict her.

As far as her being a good mother, I say hogwash. There is not one thing that says "good mother" to me unless the litmus test for "good mother" is the number of fake smile photos where she poses with Caylee.

She has mean hands and a short fuse.

Thank you-you are the voice of reason to me.

I know a lot of people think it's silly to even say this, but, how can we say for sure the nanny doesn't exist? Because they pulled one lady in and questioned her and it wasn't her?

And by the way, how do they ever hope to find Caylee if they always call everyone in advance and tell them when they're going to be coming over? But honestly, how much did they try to find the nanny? I hope the FBI have been on it.

Is it the Federal Bureau of Investigation by the way or was it the Florida Bureau? Are they still conducting an investigation? I haven't heard anything on that front in a long time
Let's see..... she waits 31 days to tell anyone that her baby is 'missing'. The apartment that she claimed the Nanny lived in and that she dropped her baby off at had been empty for months. She lied to investigators about being employed which also negates the reason for the Nanny since she wasn't actually working and had no means with which to pay the non existant Nanny. I won't even attempt to recite each and every one of her NUMEROUS lies as there were so many that we already know about.

She searched the Internet for Chloroform and searched missing children sites (wonder how many of these sites she's visited since Caylee has been missing???? Thinking that says quite a lot as well.) There was residue from Chloroform in the trunk of her car and in this same trunk was evidence of decomposition, as well as a plastic bag that had evidence of decomposition on the outside of it. Two different cadavor dogs hit on that very same trunk at different times as well as areas of her parents back yard. For reasons known only to her she deleted photo after photo from her Myspace page.

Then during the 31 days that Caylee was 'missing' she partied on and acted as if life was good, went out and got herself a shiny new tatoo as well as treated herself to a shopping spree with stolen checks and stolen credit cards.

And you are worried about if they have looked hard enough for the Nanny that she never needed (and nobody else had ever met and no call records exist to or from) because she hadn't worked in more than two years???

Wow.

Here's what I don't get:

1. WHY leave the carseat and the babydoll in the car??? If you left her with the nanny, logically she'd need or want those items. If she was killed, get them the heck outa the car!!

2. If the pizza was meant to cover up the decomp smell, why didn't she leave some milk or meat or something else back there that would smell more like rotten flesh? She could have said she forgot about it when the car ran out of gas.

3. If you had a dead body in the trunk that leaked, wouldn't you attempt to remove all evidence of it!?!?!

4. If she wanted to go with the "someone put a dead body in my car" scenario, why not either break a window or leave the car unlocked?

I don't think she ran out of gas accidentally. I don't think anyone pushed her car. I think she sat there with the car running till it ran out of gas. I agree the location next to the dumpster was to disguise the smell.

L
Then during the 31 days that Caylee was 'missing' she partied on and acted as if life was good, went out and got herself a shiny new tatoo

Wonder what she thinks when she looks at that "The Good Life" tat now... Heh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back