Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Every single person interviewed (including AH who had money stolen from her) said that KC had never and would never harm Caylee in any way. Where do you get this? There is no history of emotional abuse. Please show us where you got this
The family and friends of Scott Peterson also said he would never hurt Lacy, but he did.

In this investigation there certainly does not seem to have been much interest in looking any further than the Anthony's home and car, that's for sure. Which is kind of odd, since that's where KC had spent the least time during the time frame. Again, it seems to me, from appearances only, I may be wowed during the trial to find out that there was lots of investigation to find out what happened, who knows, but on the surface it does look like investigators confusing themselves with prosecutors.

Pointless questions? If any of us had a loved one missing, would we find it pointless for investigators to check out every possible scenario? I wouldn't.

How can they find any answers, without raising all the possible scenarios they can think of?

Because LE has to go where the evidence points. There is slam-dunk evidence in JUST one place.

They do not investigate everything that anyone can dream up. If they did, they'd never get anything done. They follow the evidence. And, they have all the evidence they need to indict. So, they did.

If the evidence was in MY car, and I had tried to obstruct the investigation, they'd come after me. However, that is not the case.

The fact is that:1) evidence of decomp was found in KC's car, and 2) KC accused someone who does not even exist, then refused to help LE find her child.

I posted earlier how I cried when I saw George talking to the media before the GJ hearing. Sometimes, when Cindy is not attacking and letting her Borderline personlity rule her actions, I cry for her as well. It is obvious to me how much they love their grandchild. When/if? the time comes that Cindy faces the truth I don't think she will be able to handle it.

I agree, Lost Girl. I hope she has a good solid support system because she is going to need it. It concerns me that this family (extended) appears to be so fragmented.

Seagull, how do we know that LE didn't? I'm sure they would/did if they had reason to believe that someone else was involved. Casey is the one that led them on a wild goose chase, not the friends.

Once again, I said in all my posts that LE may have done more investigation than has been disclosed, and I sure hope they have.

How do they know whose accounts were true and which were not? How do you?

How would they ever discover that anyone else was involved without investigation into those people, forensics in the homes, cars, etc.

So, hopefully they did investigate everyone fully with forensics, etc.

I maintain that in every case I've heard of regarding a missing child in which a mother is a person of interest or suspect, the associates of the mother were investigated along with the mother, in an attempt to find out what happened. At least all the cases I've seen.

But again, I'm more interested in the truth than in the prosecution's case. Looking forward to seeing what evidence will be presented and how it will hold up in court.

Some of her friends were given polygraph tests and passed.
Can Casey say the same? I didn't think so ...

WAIT A SEC! Are you saying there is now information that KC was researching missing children on the web? This is new info to me! :eek::eek::eek:

Yep. It came up in the computer forensics.

I maintain that in every case I've heard of regarding a missing child in which a mother is a person of interest or suspect, the associates of the mother were investigated along with the mother, in an attempt to find out what happened. At least all the cases I've seen.

But again, I'm more interested in the truth than in the prosecution's case. Looking forward to seeing what evidence will be presented and how it will hold up in court.
I think you'll be surprised. They're going to be testifying against her... are you new to this case? You sound like it, sorry if you're not. I just get the feeling you just want to argue for the sake of arguing. There is a lot of information right here on the forum if you just look around. Most of your questions could be answered with a little effort on your part.

I have compassion for the family but I cannot get past CA's myspace posting titled My Caylee is Missing from July 3rd. I wish CA would have contacted LE then...while timelines suggest otherwise, maybe Caylee would be here right now.

I think CA must think about this and blames herself for not doing more, hence the reason for the denial that comes through so strongly in her statements.

Personally, one of the most astounding and ridiculous things I've ever heard, was when a certain investigator seemed to say in that videotaped interview, and I know everyone is only human and can make mistakes, but still: "But we've already checked out some of those sightings, and those kids didn't even look like Caylee...."
When you hear something like that you don't know whether to laugh or cry. If I were a member of the family, I know which one I would do.

They DID check sightings. Until they found proof that Caylee is deceased.

Every single person interviewed (including AH who had money stolen from her) said that KC had never and would never harm Caylee in any way. Where do you get this? There is no history of emotional abuse. Please show us where you got this

A lot of these people had no idea what Casey was doing or lying about in the limited time they had known her, so they don't seem to me to be conclusive proof she would never hurt Caylee, or irrefutable experts on the matter. Many saw her only briefly with Caylee, on a couple of occasions. They often based their opinions in part on what Casey told them, not what they observed. Many of the same people believed Casey was employed in a lucrative job.

Some would consider allowing your daughter to sleep in the same bed with you and your latest lover abuse. and I'd be one of them. You'll have to go look it up yourself. I'm way too tired. RM's interview. First doc dump. And don't forget to check out AH's statement about Caylee falling asleep on the sofa or wherever while all the partying was going on. "That child could sleep anywhere", says AH.

Everyone saw the recent pictures of her at the club. She was bumping and grinding with another girl and looked like they needed to get a room. Not the kind of behavior of a mother that's child has been kidnapped or whatever do you think? I'm a grandmother and a mother and the whole Anthony clan's behavior is so inappropriate. Including trying to get money to give interviews. My god there is evidence that their granddaughter is probably dead.

If you read the text messages, she was looking for someone else to do the "best body dance contest" next time because she hated it and did not want to have to do it again. Again, there are theories that perhaps she didn't know the gravity of the situation at the time the Fusion pictures were taken, thought Caylee was safe with the nanny and that she would see her again, or whatever. Or, again, a cognitive or mental problem could even be involved. Once again, I think there are many possibilities in this case, I don't insist on one. No telling, until we see evidence and testimony.

I agree. I think right now she needs whatever she is on in order to keep going. I just hope she doesn't stay on them and continue to numb herself. My point about her being loaded though was that when she is like that she shouldn't be running around going on TV shows and she sure as hell shouldn't be DRIVING!

Absolutely not. Again, I just hope she has some good close friends, people who really care about her around her. I know if I needed solace, I would see my Pastor. But then CA also needs to listen and heed good counsel. I'm afraid that is something she won't (or can't?) do. That inability or unwillingness to be receptive will really hurt her in the end. Sad.

Once again, I said in all my posts that LE may have done more investigation than has been disclosed, and I sure hope they have.

How do they know whose accounts were true and which were not? How do you?

How would they ever discover that anyone else was involved without investigation into those people, forensics in the homes, cars, etc.

So, hopefully they did investigate everyone fully with forensics, etc.

I'm not sure what accounts you're speaking of, I didn't say anything about accounts, I don't think. :eek: But they can't investigate everyone in Orlando without just cause, can they?

Some would consider allowing your daughter to sleep in the same bed with you and your latest lover abuse. and I'd be one of them. You'll have to go look it up yourself. I'm way too tired. RM's interview. First doc dump. And don't forget to check out AH's statement about Caylee falling asleep on the sofa or wherever while all the partying was going on. "That child could sleep anywhere", says AH.

Yes, I've already read all that. You have me all wrong re: Caylee living in the apartments with all the young roommates, other people coming and going, etc, because I have definitely never said I thought it was a good or safe environment for a toddler, regardless how nice most of the young people were.

If you read the text messages, she was looking for someone else to do the "best body dance contest" next time because she hated it and did not want to have to do it again. Again, there are theories that perhaps she didn't know the gravity of the situation at the time the Fusion pictures were taken, thought Caylee was safe with the nanny and that she would see her again, or whatever. Or, again, a cognitive or mental problem could even be involved. Once again, I think there are many possibilities in this case, I don't insist on one. No telling, until we see evidence and testimony.
The pictures taken at Fusion were taken 5 days after Caylee was supposedly left with the Nanny! She is just a loser just like her mother. Like mother like daughter.

Why would LE use luminol in the apartments of KCs friends? Caylee was only at those apartments maybe once or twice, according to the friends.

There isn't a nanny, so KC knew Caylee wasn't safe.
The only thing KC suffers from is JDGAS. Just Didn't Give A S%&T.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back