Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dont any of you get it?? that guy saw Casey coming out of the woods after she dug up all the bamboo with the shovel and put the bamboo in the bag incase Caylee and the invisible nanny decided to take an invisible walk in that particular area, so Caylee wouldnt hurt her feet......geesh! dont you guys pay attention??

Oh my this made me chuckle.....and very quick witted i might say.. good one

AT least let the cadaver dogs check the area

This is what I would like to know, did cadaver dogs assist on the search of this area, and also what were the water conditions of this area after the storm down there?

:woohoo:Doors Open At Show Time:woohoo:​

With A WARNING

Anyone that posts O/T in this thread will receive a TO.

If you want to be light and funny, PLEASE go to the Parking Lot

:laugh: Parking Lot:Banane19:​
Don't make any extra work for Patty :)

I also feel that's where she put Caylee. I hope that if and when they check that area, that they check the water very well. That looks like water hyacinths against that train trestle. Here's a link about how invasive they are

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/lands/invaspec/Hyacinth_flash/

If she's under those hyacinths she would be extremely hard to find just by glancing at them.

Oh my gosh, I just looked at that and those are exactly what my 12 year old described as being where she was. He called them flowers that looked like Irises but not Irises. He said he had never seen flowers like that but they were similar to an Iris.

He knew nothing about any of this and one day he saw an inkblot enlarged on my screen and said that little girl in Florida is near those Iris looking flowers in water. It gave me cold chills.

I also feel that's where she put Caylee. I hope that if and when they check that area, that they check the water very well. That looks like water hyacinths against that train trestle. Here's a link about how invasive they are

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/lands/invaspec/Hyacinth_flash/

If she's under those hyacinths she would be extremely hard to find just by glancing at them.

Wow, interesting link, thanks. I can see why that would really need to be searched carefully. It would be hard to see her.

Originally Posted by realist
I am no trying to discredit anyone, but I can assure you it is a very well traveled road.

Ironically, it is almost across the street from a company called 'Anthony Industries'.
Now that is interesting to me, too! I wonder how many times Casey took friends by there to show them what her family "owned"? I could see her doing this in order to boost her status with uninformed people she wanted to impress.

The Link isn't working for me

Yea i just clicked on it to and its not working either, i must have done something wrong, but you can find it on the daily update thread bout half way down it says TES coming back to search on NOV 8. sorry it ddnt work

Now that is interesting to me, too! I wonder how many times Casey took friends by there to show them what her family "owned". LMAO

Silly, her family didn't own it...as it was the new company that Casey started all by her little self.

Oh my gosh, I just looked at that and those are exactly what my 12 year old described as being where she was. He called them flowers that looked like Irises but not Irises. He said he had never seen flowers like that but they were similar to an Iris.

He knew nothing about any of this and one day he saw an inkblot enlarged on my screen and said that little girl in Florida is near those Iris looking flowers in water. It gave me cold chills.

Turbothink did you post this ink blot on any thread? I'd like to see it.

I have always felt she was close to the bank in the water. I also feel there is a chain link fence close by. I can't see the video, so I don't know if there is a fence anywhere around there or not.

I didn't see a fence in the video that they had on.

The more I hear...the more interested I am in his story. Not saying I believe him totally just yet, but there are some points which could clarify parts that are missing in this scenario. Like how the bag would get DNA etc. on the outside, the neighbor's shovel being used for an hour, and why her cell phones were pinging near the airport. Suppose for a minute the man was using her phone, for instance.
He also just said a bad - wonder if he meant a trash bag or a tote bag

Turbothink did you post this ink blot on any thread? I'd like to see it.

It wasn't mine, someone had posted it and I had enlarged it to see better as I have a 21 inch screen. He just walked by and said that. I believe they have moved the inkblot thread to the parking lot. I will see if I can find it.

Great! Are you heading out this weekend to search then?! :blowkiss: We would just love some still shots from the area. :)

I WAS there today, but did a 'walk through' for someone else's benefit.

I personally believe she is located north of there and was searching in those areas this afternoon.

I'm not buying this ridiculous story for a minute. The guy said he saw the woman at 6 in the evening and that the road is heavily traveled at that time. Why on earth would anyone stop on a busy highway to dispose of a body in broad daylight? The guy said he was able to see so much because the car he was in was going slowly and slowed down even more when they saw her. LOL! Try slowing down on a busy highway full of people trying to get home from work and you'll get run over!

Casey borrowed the neighbors shovel for one hour on the 18th of June. Was that at 6 in the evening? Do cell pings place her in this area at that time? There's also no way, if she had the body in a bag, that she'd remove the body from the bag and put it back in her trunk. Who would want to keep that bag???
The 'look-out' was pretending to fish? How does this guy know that he was only pretending? Maybe he really was fishing and was watching traffic go by while he waited for a bite. Or did the witness go so slow and have such great vision that he could see there was no worm on the hook?

This is just another fool looking for his 15 minutes, and making a fool of himself in the process.

The part of your Post that I "Bolded" I disagree with......

If KC Did dump Caylee there I think she would take the bag so it could not be linked to her if the body was discovered....Maybe she burnt the Bag or disposed of it elsewhere

Leaving any item that can be conected to you at the location of a Body is like leaving your fingerprint

LE would be able to prove that KC was there.....Either that or the Kidnappers also stole KC's Bag

im just jumping in here,, BUT i will go back and read shortly

here is what i think they have

1. dirt in the trunk

2. dirt in the trunk has caylee DNA in in the dirt

3. dirt is matched up with dirt from the backyard

4. shovel has dirt on it from the backyard and caylee DNA on the shovel

therefore - well, i dont have to tell you where this leads LE to.

i mean, sure i guess its possible that in theoretical terms a kidnapper AKA
baby sitter could have broken into the neighbors and ALSO borrowed the shovel and put it back and the neighbor was not aware of the shovel being used by a babysitter / kidnapper BUT..........:rolleyes:

almost anything is possible in theory, i usually like cartoons
and im old as dirt, i saw a cartoon that showed a Hippo being dangled off a cliff but the hippo was able to hold on to a small branch with his tail...

it looked possible BUT as adults we know better

just like in this case...we all know better than to believe an innocent mother
waits 30 plus days to alert anyone about her baby being missing

its not HOG WASH its HIPPO WASH :laugh:

rant over -- temporarily

Wow, interesting link, thanks. I can see why that would really need to be searched carefully. It would be hard to see her.

I thought it was very interesting...especially that link that shows how fast those grow and multiply. It would be next to impossible to see anything through that thickness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back