Nancy Grace -10/2/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But, he seems to be blaming Cindy in every single interview instead of realizing that while he was of use to Casey he was told one thing, then when Casey didn't want Jesse any more she began to seem to get closer to Cindy because Cindy was then necessary. They were both used and it looks like neither one can see it. I missed the part about Casey stealing money from Jesse.

I think Jesse was pretty diplomatic until Cindy pretty much accused him of killing Caylee and threatening Casey to keep her quiet. She's lucky he chose to just tell his side of the story, rather than sue her for defamation.

JG is just giving it back to CA, she basically named him as a SUSPECT in her interview with LE......I don't blame him, he is probably the one person in all of this that knows KC as well as her family....but there is no way in HE** I would sit back and allow someone to say I had "motive" in this case especially after I have fully cooperated with LE AND passed a lie detector test that I voluntarily took.

That JG knows all of them so well COULD be a lot of the problem. It might make them very uncomfortable.

You forgot the "rent free" part!! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmop
Why is she out free, kicked back, watching TV at her parents home!
You go Nancy!!!

AND...she doesn't have to take care of a pesky toddler. :(

Really? I haven't gotten that out of him at all..NOW he is definitely slinging back at her but early on I would have to totally disagree..he was actually defending the A's in several interviews early on...I can remember him being asked about how the A's are acting and he said something to the effect of well they don't know how to act, they are doing the best they can. I feel JG knows exactly how he was used starting with the results of that DNA test. We can repectfully disagree though. I'm a huge fan of JG's!

JG seems an really fine young man to me, too! WAY too good for the likes of the As.

Lets not forget he was a young kid of 19 years old...and KC was his first love..CA did not like the fact he wanted a paternity test..his family wbabysat her even after it was revealed he was not the dad..it was not until she hooked up with another guy and stole $$ from him that he got a clue..
he is still a youngin'..cut the guy some slack..CA has know right to say she knows KC is not a murderer and then go on to blame him!!

Considering how young he is, I think he's showed great poise and grace under pressure.

One question,... if Casey isn't telling what she knows because "its in HER best interest not to", then wouldn't a NORMAL person conclude she had EVERYTHING to do with the disappearance of her OWN child?????? Baiz really fries me!!!!!!!!!! jmo

Yeah, there's that, for sure. AND the fact that most mothers would put the disposition of the child-- alive OR dead above her (the mother's) interets.

KCs mouthpiece is stupid, IMHO.

JG is just giving it back to CA, she basically named him as a SUSPECT in her interview with LE......I don't blame him, he is probably the one person in all of this that knows KC as well as her family....but there is no way in HE** I would sit back and allow someone to say I had "motive" in this case especially after I have fully cooperated with LE AND passed a lie detector test that I voluntarily took.

I think the fact that he did voluntarily take a lie dectetor test and passed says much more of him being credible then CA. CA went after him, even after the ridiculous Zanny the Nanny story. Sooo much dysfunction in that family.:eek::eek:

Cindy accused him of having something to do with little Caylee's disappearance. I really don't believe he is the evil doer here. That family is just throwing anyone they can under the bus

Amy's next. The As seem to be going after the best people first.

I never heard Cindy accuse JG of murder. She may have been accusing him of helping to hide Caylee. If a person didn't want to believe a child was dead, then they would start trying to think of ex boyfriends or someone who might be involved. Now JG stated on NG that Casey's personality has been so "molded" that she's not the person he knew.

She's called him a violent, rage-filled person, and named him as her top suspect. And she definitely stated that she thought he could easily threaten Casey to keep her quiet. To me, that implies that she thinks Jesse harmed Caylee and needs to keep Casey quiet.

I never heard Cindy accuse JG of murder. She may have been accusing him of helping to hide Caylee. If a person didn't want to believe a child was dead, then they would start trying to think of ex boyfriends or someone who might be involved. Now JG stated on NG that Casey's personality has been so "molded" that she's not the person he knew.

CE accused JG on Part II of her LE interview.

That sure is the way that I take what he said!
And I'm fairly normal.:crazy:

But, but saying "KC isn't telling what she knows, he is ADMITTING that she knows!"

Now JG stated on NG that Casey's personality has been so "molded" that she's not the person he knew.

I'm sorry, I forgot something. I think the above is his youth talking. He probably never realized that Casey changes to fit whoever she is involved with.

Everyone seems to have a different view of Casey. Her habits and behavior seems to have changed depending on who she was dating, which is common for a narcissist. It helps them manipulate people.

I think what he's seeing as her "molded" personality is the adjustments she underwent to fit in with TonE and his crowd, and to stand up to Cindy.

During the "newsbreak" I was thinking we could all have a laugh if we all called and asked stupid questions. We would have to identify ourselves by our WS screen names.
NG: "Going out now to Can't Sleep from Tardistan Texas. How are you Can't and what's your question?
CS: "Hello Nancy, This is Can't Sleep. I love your show."
NG: "Thank you dear, what's your question?"
CS: "Oh, and I really just LOVE your twins...how ARE they?"
NG: "<sniff> Thank you, dear. They are just fine, thank God. What's your question, dear."
CS: "I have a five part question, really. I was just wondering if anyone has ever asked Casey who the biological father of her daughter is...And then I want to know if maybe law enforcement has looked at that empty apartment that Casey says ZG lived in to see if maybe she was staying there...And I wonder if maybe somebody that went on that vacation to Puerto Rico maybe took Caylee to visit her biological paternal grandparents...and also, does anybody know if Casey was searching for ZG on the internet in the same time frame as Caylee going missing..."
NG: "Excellent questions, Can't! Going to our distinguished panel...Kobey?"

OMG. If I ever hear one of you on NG show I will laugh so loud!

Hee hee, that was VERY funny!

I hope you're right, because that would mean the witness went to LE much earlier than just now.

Yesterday LE stated that they've received more than 5000 tips, so maybe they're just now checking out this tip?

I think we just watch NG to see how far ahead we are with our information and not to find out new things. LOL

Seem like we are running about a month ahead, on the average.

Dontcha love it when an NG "bombshell" is on one of our OLD threads?

I agree, if you are old enough to play and have a baby and you expect this person to love you and your child, which he did, those 2 people should be first in your life, then your MOTHER.............

A lot of marriages do not last because of family interference..........

But in this case, a little life did not last because of LACK of family interference......................

I am not blaming NO ONE but KC............... but to judge JG is not right at all.

ABC defense-- Anybody but KC.

CA said she has suspected JG "from the beginning." She also said that KC "is afriad of him."
I think KC was afraid of her mother and Jesse talking.
Too many lies and different stories to different people, and such.
She wasn't wanting them to 'compare notes'.
Remember how she made that phone call to Jesse and told him, "if you get a call and see it's from my parents, don't answer. I'll tell you the whole story of what's going on later." Or something like that.

I think KC was afraid of her mother and Jesse talking.
Too many lies and different stories to different people, and such.
She wasn't wanting them to 'compare notes'.
Remember how she made that phone call to Jesse and told him, "if you get a call and see it's from my parents, don't answer. I'll tell you the whole story of what's going on later." Or something like that.

I'm with you on this. I also think she played them off each other. KC would tell her mom lies about Jesse to build resentment and vice versa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back