Nancy Grace 10-21 Tuesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:(I wish they were able to come sooner than Nov. to start their search again.

I wonder if Casey is freaking out now, worrying about TES and the huge search.

Do sociopaths experience worry?

And that's all it is with her and men... she's quick & easy. Just like junk food!:)

That's what Tony the cop implied he felt used by her..quick & easy..she gets what she wants & moves on! :mad::furious::eek:

I'm REALLY surprised that Baez hasn't filed for a speedy trial yet. I mean, Casey is SO anxious to tell her story and "clear things up" (that, for some odd reason, must wait until trial to be told? It seems to be you'd want to clear that up so you didn't HAVE to inconvenience everyone, especially the taxpayers, with a trial, but...hey, what do I know?) .

So annoying.

I wonder if Casey is freaking out now, worrying about TES and the huge search.

Do sociopaths experience worry?

I'm wondering what Cindy is going to do. I'm sure she has a few tricks up her sleeve, anything to stop the searching, we know how she feels about TM.

so did jimmy finally come forward and confirm pauls sighting of casey?

Oh- is that the 3rd person she was speaking of? I was hoping it was another independent witness. :confused:

Well it looks like that is it for Caylee tonight. :( I guess her story will have to fade into the background a bit until the case goes to trial or Tim Miller is successful in finding her. OR do you think we will get to see any more discovery documents? Will those be sealed?

On Prime News I heard that the lawyer joining the team is really good. That bothers me. Guilt is guilt though. I just need to relax.

On to another case...I'm guessing NG will be covering this case less & less. Unless new info comes out...Other cases do deserve attention too as long as she dosen't forget Caylee is still out there somewhere!

Who are Jimmy and Paul?

Paul is the witness who contacted LE, and then the media, saying he had seen Casey's car, and Casey Anthony carrying shovel and bag in the wooded area. Jimmy is his friend who was driving when this happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back