Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP & Tim believe that they have the area where KC dumped Caylee's body pretty well figured out, according to her cell phone pings. Thank you KC for staying on that phone 24/7... she had made more than 700 calls! Good grief!They are expecting 7000+ searchers! That has to be of some major help here really. I so want this little angel found!

I also think the 2 cans of deodorant found inside the Target bag on the side of road are very significant, found on route where she had been commuting to & from TonE's. Who and why would any one else throw out 2 cans of deodorant, in a Target bag, no less? And we know how she loved Target! Can they pull prints off of those? And maybe there are receipts showing deodorant purchased by KC.

I keep believing that with that number of searchers working together, Caylee will be found! But then I think about Cindy. Will she accept the fact of remains found as actually being Caylee? Or will that be another major story... that Cindy won't accept the remains? That would be really horrible.

The next best thing I can think of now is if Jose and KC go into court tomorrow and KC pleads guilty and then leads LE to Caylee.

Had anyone ever heard of the deodorant find? LP just keeps giving us these small nuggets, gotta luv'm.

[THIS IS JUST A THEORY FOR DISCUSSION!] (I had to say that because yesterday somebody read a paragraph on my theory and was horrified and thought it was fact.) It could also mean that KC used chloroform on Caylee and put her in the trunk more than once as a "babysitter" but the last time Caylee died in there. So, only the last time would the body have remained and the decomp and death band started. That could explain why the other hairs didn't have the band.

I was actually thinking the same thing. Maybe she put her in there every night and that's why she got up to go to work every day when she stayed at TL's apartment. Maybe she was going out to get her and then spent the day with her? She might have then put her in the trunk every night to go to sleep with the chloroform and one morning she just didn't wake up. That might explain the hair and the 2.6 days of decomp.

I usually skip the NG thread and most def skip NG herself - but I watched the repeat at 9p tonight because I have been out for almost a week.

Was anyone annoyed by LP talking about the maps, the facts, the DNA and everything "we have" like he has done all this investigation?

I was actually thinking the same thing. Maybe she put her in there every night and that's why she got up to go to work every day when she stayed at TL's apartment. Maybe she was going out to get her and then spent the day with her? She might have then put her in the trunk every night to go to sleep with the chloroform and one morning she just didn't wake up. That might explain the hair and the 2.6 days of decomp.

:furious:please Jesus, say this isn't so! This is more than I could handle. Putting a live little 2 year old in the trunk of the car. OMG, I am sickened beyond belief!

I think so too, ellieit.
Now in hindsight, George fully understands why Casey didn't want him to come near that open trunk, and he realises exactly what he saw!

It took me by surprise that LP said it as I thought it for a while.

Oh Kobie for crying out loud! Is this guy for real? Seriously is this idiot really working as a scientist? I understand he's on the defence team here but get a damn clue. That jurry is going to laugh his *advertiser censored* right out of the room.

If you are fed up with this idiot please email: nancygrace@cnn.com and tell them to get this *advertiser censored* hat off her show.

Done! Thanks for the link.

I usually skip the NG thread and most def skip NG herself - but I watched the repeat at 9p tonight because I have been out for almost a week.

Was anyone annoyed by LP talking about the maps, the facts, the DNA and everything "we have" like he has done all this investigation?

Nope, wasn't annoyed. The mans got $50,000+ invested, he's gone on tv daily to help discuss and keep story alive, he's been working on this case every day, now he's raising fds and getting his bounty hunter friends involved.
I don't see him as taking credit for what others have done, I just think he's been studying the pings and creating maps with TP and TM and other BH's to get prepared for the search.

I view him and TM both as Saints in this Case!
God Bless them in thier search!

That is a good theory. Maybe KC left the container with the chloroform in the trunk with her. Maybe the lid wasn't on tight and Caylee rolled around in her drugged sleep, tipping the container over. When KC opened the trunk the next morning it was too late. KC couldn't call the police, because she would have immediately been arrested for murder. So she disposed of the body and went on with her partying ways. :furious:

What the report shows is that a body that had been in the car released gases consistent with a body that had been deceased for 2.6 days. Other gases, released from a longer deceased body, were not present. That doesn't mean Caylee's body was in the trunk for a full 2.6 days, just that she hadn't been dead any longer than that when her body was removed from the trunk.

Yes, that's correct.

Also, I completely agree with the timeline that you outlined previously, beginning the 16th to the 19th, early 20th. Those are very important dates, imo.

I don't discount the dates around the time the car was abandoned either, as we do not know whether Casey moved her again at that time. Honestly, I don't know how she could have done that because just thinking of it makes me physically ill, but I'm not ruling it out.

Nope, wasn't annoyed. The mans got $50,000+ invested, he's gone on tv daily to help discuss and keep story alive, he's been working on this case every day, now he's raising fds and getting his bounty hunter friends involved.
I don't see him as taking credit for what others have done, I just think he's been studying the pings and creating maps with TP and TM and other BH's to get prepared for the search.

I view him and TM both as Saints in this Case!
God Bless them in thier search!

I don't think he has the technical skills to create maps with TM. TM is a saint.

By the way, I agree with the Kobe is an *advertiser censored* hat comment. I didn't know we could call someone an *advertiser censored* hat. One of my favorite names.

LP & Tim believe that they have the area where KC dumped Caylee's body pretty well figured out, according to her cell phone pings. Thank you KC for staying on that phone 24/7... she had made more than 700 calls! Good grief!They are expecting 7000+ searchers! That has to be of some major help here really. I so want this little angel found!

I also think the 2 cans of deodorant found inside the Target bag on the side of road are very significant, found on route where she had been commuting to & from TonE's. Who and why would any one else throw out 2 cans of deodorant, in a Target bag, no less? And we know how she loved Target! Can they pull prints off of those? And maybe there are receipts showing deodorant purchased by KC.

I keep believing that with that number of searchers working together, Caylee will be found! But then I think about Cindy. Will she accept the fact of remains found as actually being Caylee? Or will that be another major story... that Cindy won't accept the remains? That would be really horrible.

The next best thing I can think of now is if Jose and KC go into court tomorrow and KC pleads guilty and then leads LE to Caylee.

I love LP and he's a man. I know my hubby calls the cans of air freshener deodorant. I wonder if they were cans of lets say Febreze or antiperspirant. I think if they were an air freshener or "odor remover," I would be more apt at believing it had anything to do with the case.

Nope, I wasn't annoyed at all! :)

That is a good theory. Maybe KC left the container with the chloroform in the trunk with her. Maybe the lid wasn't on tight and Caylee rolled around in her drugged sleep, tipping the container over. When KC opened the trunk the next morning it was too late. KC couldn't call the police, because she would have immediately been arrested for murder. So she disposed of the body and went on with her partying ways. :furious:

I just always thought it was strange that she left his, TL's, apartment every day in the morning to "go to work" when you hear the A's talk as if she had no set hours. Since no one really knows what she did all day, I thought that might be what happened.

That thought has crossed my mind..............that if Caylee's remains are found, Cindy will deny that those remains are Caylee's and continue to insist that Caylee is alive and a missing child.

It would be a terrible thing if Caylee's remains went unclaimed by her family and were buried by the city wherever they bury unclaimed bodies.

That thought has crossed my mind..............that if Caylee's remains are found, Cindy will deny that those remains are Caylee's and continue to insist that Caylee is alive and a missing child.

It would be a terrible thing if Caylee's remains went unclaimed by her family and were buried by the city wherever they bury unclaimed bodies.
I think there would be alot of people stepping up to the plate to bury this little girl if the family did not claim her.

maybe the trunk looked like it had a little bed inside it, not so much a real bed but a blanket or two and a pillow...........

i hate her

I don't think he has the technical skills to create maps with TM. TM is a saint.

By the way, I agree with the Kobe is an *advertiser censored* hat comment. I didn't know we could call someone an *advertiser censored* hat. One of my favorite names.

Someone posted LP's experience awhile back, it was very impressive. I don't think it's fair to say he doesn't have the technical skills to create maps. Even if he can't he is working with TM on a daily basis, raising fds, and getting help for the search. My understanding is they are getting training now and then will act as team leads in the real search.

All I can say is if I had a child missing, I would want him and TM on my team.

The thought of that breaks my heart!:praying:

I would think a bounty hunter of his magnitude can create & read maps very well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back