Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK, I am going to go off topic. Someone may have to ban me.

Do you all realize how much Patty does for us? I am in total awe of this woman. Works constantly so the threads run smoothly, uploading everything case related on YouTube for us, I could go on and on and on but I hope you get the picture.

Patty came out of the blue, jumped right in, and has been a delight since day one.

Patty, I know you will get all embarrassed but I need to publicly acknowledge you (I should have done this long ago) and thank you for all you do. You never ask anything in return and work with your heart and soul to help all of us keep up to date on this wild case.

OK, now I will ban myself. I think a 2 day time out is good for going off topic.

Tricia.
PS. Anyone who wants to thank Patty has a pass to off topic on this thread. heh.

:blushing: Thank you Tricia and all WSers. :blowkiss:

For starters, Sue Moss reminds me of a bulldog with those choppers. (Sorry...had to say it again! LOL)

I am delighted that LP got accolades from the top tier of the LE community. Bravo! I think he has earned it. He has done everything he said he would do and more. I like LP.

Casey is only interested in trying to ask to search for an "alive" Caylee. Baez made that statement earlier this evening. She has no interest in searching with TES. (Doesn't that contradict Baez earlier statement which says she cannot talk to LE because it would incriminate her and help put her away for life?)

Ha~ I knew those motions were premature!

Ugh! Enough with OJ. Guilty. Wait for the sentencing, NG, then you can show him for like 3 minutes enough to get his reaction...then let's be done with him once and for all!

I agree with everything you said!
Not to worry.. there is no way a judge is going to allow her to travel unless she is heavily guarded.
I loved it when Padilla gave that big belly laugh after NG dissed the FBI guy for praising him. He thinks NG is a hoot!
NG gave equal time to OJ tonight, which ticked me off... who cares? He will finally end up where he should have been 13 years ago!

Thanks, Patty. :clap: You do a terrific job for us. :clap: I don't know how you do it! Seriously, it takes me forever to TRY to figure out how to upload, download, and post. You must have a special gift. :blowkiss:

Patty! Our very own super-sleuthing-transcript/vid organizing-Flip Video Queen-forum mod extraordinaire! :Crown:

I'm sure I left something out, lol...but suffice it to say I am in awe of and very grateful for all that you do. Thank you for graciously sharing your talents and your spirit of kindess with all of us. WS would not be the same without you! :blowkiss:

I was thinking that. It could backfire on Baez.
Wait till he wants a change of venue because everyone knows Casey and she cannot move an inch without being recognized.... and then he is splainin how she could be out and about unnoticed even though she is sooooo famous her trial must be moved. tee hee.

It is nice of him, though, to argue against his own future motions while filing current motions for things that don't exist unless you drive a time machine. Most lawyers cannot achieve that.:rolleyes:

:clap: Great point!!! :clap:

You have more on the ball than Baez. :)

There's quite a few countries with no extradition treaty with the US but none of them sound too appealing, imo. And some don't allow alcohol either so she probably would find them boring. MOO. :)

I believe Brazil has a strained extradition policy with the USA, some can be sent back, others can stay. Casey could have one humdinger of a party life down there. Carnival, anyone?

I see what you mean. What date did he say this? Could be significant...

I do find that statement by George odd. However when Casey refers to her as "my daughter" or Cindy says "my granddaughter" it is a possessive thing, to show that she belongs to them. When my stepdaughter lived with us, her mother would call to talk to her and always asked, "May I speak to MY daughter?" or "Where is My daughter?" That was to constantly remind me that she might live with me but she did not belong to me. Casey wants to let people know that Caylee is a possession... at the same time de-personalizing her by not saying her name.

OK, I am going to go off topic. Someone may have to ban me.

Do you all realize how much Patty does for us? I am in total awe of this woman. Works constantly so the threads run smoothly, uploading everything case related on YouTube for us, I could go on and on and on but I hope you get the picture.

Patty came out of the blue, jumped right in, and has been a delight since day one.

Patty, I know you will get all embarrassed but I need to publicly acknowledge you (I should have done this long ago) and thank you for all you do. You never ask anything in return and work with your heart and soul to help all of us keep up to date on this wild case.

OK, now I will ban myself. I think a 2 day time out is good for going off topic.

Tricia.
PS. Anyone who wants to thank Patty has a pass to off topic on this thread. heh.

Yes, I DO thank Patty... and appreciate everything she does!
THANK YOU, PATTY!! :clap:
Also want to thank you and all the mods for keeping things in perspective and for making WS the best there is! :blowkiss:

This is priceless ~ http://www.wftv.com/video/17636551/index.html
Listen to the reporters yelling questions at the end, and the female reporter who says "why are you strutting like that?" Too funny!!

Too funny! She's strutting like that because it's so big it wobbles as she walks. :eek:

Here are pics. Wasn't sure if I could post them here.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/Myrtle_Groggins/Strutting.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/Myrtle_Groggins/ButtStrut.jpg

BTW, she strutts because she LOVES all the attention she is getting. This is just what she wanted and she got it.

I wonder how she can really face all those people and act like nothing is wrong, knowing what everyone thinks of her.

Is she posting under her name on Fox 35?

One time she used "SOULFOOL" and got into a battle with other posters. When things didn't go her way, she posted this, like she did on her blog after she removed information. She likes to post strings of words like this:

caseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisincaseyisinnocentn
ocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcasey
isinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocent
caseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisinn
ocentcaseyicaseyisinnocentsinnocentcaseyisinnocentcasey
isinnocent

Most recently, she used cayleeseeker.

It doesn't take long to know it's Casey. She posts late night mostly.

BTW, she strutts because she LOVES all the attention she is getting. This is just what she wanted and she got it.

Absolutely! She loves the attention. She and Cindy are very much alike in that respect, except when Cindy needs attention, she goes for her hammer. When Casey gets the attention she seeks, she struts her butt.

You've got her pegged.

One time she used "SOULFOOL" and got into a battle with other posters. When things didn't go her way, she posted this, like she did on her blog after she removed information. She likes to post strings of words like this:

caseyisinnocentcaseyisinnocentcaseyisincaseyisinnocentn
ocentcaseyicaseyisinnocentsinnocentcaseyisinnocentcasey
isinnocent

Most recently, she used cayleeseeker.

It doesn't take long to know it's Casey. She posts late night mostly.

OMG! She is insane!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel
Back