Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't gotten through the entire post, but if the comments were made to by casey on someone else's myspace or facebook page, then all Padilla would need is for that person to have added him or for that person's profile to be public. You don't need to go on casey's page to see the comments she made to others.

ETA...i cannot stand NG. she is so rude and condecending. if i were any of those people, i would refuse to go on her show.

The recent video clips of Casey just turn my stomach. She looks well rested, make up on, smiling, just happy in general not a mother who is worried sick about where her daughter is. Says it all for me.

ITA. She sure is one happy little vegemite. Not a care in the world.

I cannot WAIT for the hammer to fall.

More like: my snothead, my offspring, so yeah she did see Caylee as just her possesion to do with as she liked.

Yep, agreed. This also struck me when I heard KC talking about going to place that she "knew Caylee had been" when talking to LE in the US interview. Like she was retracing her steps to look for a missing purse or something! I thought it was totally bizarre and telling that she would search for her kidnapped sweet little baby the same way she would look for a misplaced object. As if the "object" (Caylee) would stay put until she came back to find it...kwim?

I thought that was pretty straight forward, but OK.

IN MY OPINION: I think the family has known what happened to Caylee this whole time and has done everything to cover this up to save Casey from prison. This is why I do not think they have been in denial. Plus Casey isn't the only one lying. Lying is not denial. Lying means they are fully aware of the truth, but are distorting the facts on purpose.

The night of July 15th, when Cindy made that third 911 call, that call was genuine - she said, "it smells like a dead body was in the car!"

A few days later, on July 18th, a local news media did a lengthy interview with George and Cindy, with them seated in their living room. At the time, nothing made sense. I wondered why Cindy was going on and on about child safety, and talking about the shed being locked, and Casey using a shovel to get rid of bamboo shoots that came up in the yard that might hurt Caylee if she stepped on one.

In that interview, Cindy talked about Caylee being kidnapped by the babysitter, ZG, but she didn't make an impassioned plea to the kidnapper for Caylee to be returned safely. Cindy didn't cry or act like any other grieving parent or grandparent.

It was later when more facts became known that I knew that interview, just two days after Casey was arrested, was the first attempt to cover up.

OK, I am going to go off topic. Someone may have to ban me.

Do you all realize how much Patty does for us? I am in total awe of this woman. Works constantly so the threads run smoothly, uploading everything case related on YouTube for us, I could go on and on and on but I hope you get the picture.

Patty came out of the blue, jumped right in, and has been a delight since day one.

Patty, I know you will get all embarrassed but I need to publicly acknowledge you (I should have done this long ago) and thank you for all you do. You never ask anything in return and work with your heart and soul to help all of us keep up to date on this wild case.

OK, now I will ban myself. I think a 2 day time out is good for going off topic.

Tricia.
PS. Anyone who wants to thank Patty has a pass to off topic on this thread. heh.

Thank you Patty!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Patty has done so much to keep everything running smoothly and I'm amazed at her technical abilities to tape and upload video of everything related to this case! It's invaluable to have this resource material right here, at the top of the forum! Again, thank you Patty!!

Thank you Patty!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Patty has done so much to keep everything running smoothly and I'm amazed at her technical abilities to tape and upload video of everything related to this case! It's invaluable to have this resource material right here, at the top of the forum! Again, thank you Patty!!

I totally agree and am amazed at how well organized and incredibly reliable you are Patty! Thanks to you, we have the very best internet "reference library" on this case! :)

Thank you!

Maybe she wants to look and will show Baez where Caylee is then they can say they "accidently" found Caylee while looking but Casey didnt kill her....Just a thought

Are you kidding? Casey wants to go out and have a terrific time as an undercover self-made PI having full priviledge and means to whatever the hell she wants and wherever. Can you imagine the life she can have going to bars , talking to whomever, going to hollywood, to the grand canyon, to every state in the union and even overseas as the 'new nancy drew' ha....she could deal drugs, stay at a ranch, wherever some rich kidnapper would take a child or frequent themself. I mean the world would be hers on a silver platter with LE approval. It would be a fabulous career advance. And she could do this for the rest of her life.

She and the rest of her sorry family so easily dismiss the fact that not one word out of her mouth can be verified or trusted and that every man woman and child need fear for their savings and every bank needs to have a photo ID of her as Number One Most Wanted for check fraud.

But hey to the Anthony's lieing is just a way of life. And stealing? Hell what do they care.

Good try Casey. just another grand scheme and this time desperate to get out of what's coming down the line....full time free lodging behind bars. And the soap is free.

"Her attempts to travel will be denied by the gavel"

Per Rhyming talking Head

I LOVE SUSAN MOSS!

(Especially on this case.)

She is the boss!

Go Nancy Grace!

Has anyone here been able to access her MySpace?

Not recently; she has set it to private. I would bet $ that Padilla has someone who is on her friends list. If she did threaten him on MySpace, I hope he turns it in; that would be a violation of her bond.

Casey not participating in vigils because there's a concern for her safety.......

See, this makes no sense to me. She won't attend the vigils, but she thinks she can go out in public (in secret) and search for Caylee and she will be safe?

Of course, I can't imagine the judge would grant this request, but...if he did: Just because when and where she will be "searching" wouldn't be made public does not mean the public won't be watching.

Is JB ignorant enough to believe this motion is a good idea or did he submit it merely to shut Casey up? :waitasec:

When I first heard about her wanting out today, the first places I thought she would go would be AH, TonE and ex-fiance's. She is mad as heck at them and I am sure after sitting in the house seething for as long as she has, she would love a confrontation with them. I would be really concerned for their safety if I were LE. Leonard can take care of himself but those three are more vulnerable living right there.

There is a court order forbidding her to have any contact with Amy H. I don't think she would waste her time on the others. You have to understand she doesn't give a c..p about finding Caylee...her life is on line and she is oft to a new adventure. She wants new friends and to be oft to see the world. Remember said "Caylee" could be anywhere. She won't be searching for a dead Caylee she will be out there creating a fantistic life for herself....Just like her tatoo.

And Caylee will be there right with her as a little star leading her from afar down the road she wished she could have lived if she were still alive.

She's aloud internet access.[/QUOTE

I didn't know she was allowed - I thought one of these talking heads on NG said that she wan't

Anyway - why doesn't LP report it to LE

Making threats is a crime - as well as a violation of her bond

(witness tampering) ?

Maybe he did report it and they are investigating to authenticate the IP address where it was posted from. :confused:

Thank you both Patty and Tricia - I appreciate you both and know you gals are a BIG reason that WS is different and better than all the other sites!!

Agreed! I appreciate ALL of the mods here who understand what respect means. Thank you! :bow:

I belong to this facebook. She has erased all the stuff she had on it since Caylee went missing (including all the family's phone numbers) and occasionally adds some odds and ends. Nothing significant. Amy is a friend on that account as well as Lauren and Troy, plus many others. Like I said, there isn't much activity.

However, I do remember reading something along the lines of her saying she was going to get LP or that she wanted to set him straight, or words to that effect. Don't quote me! It may not have been on this Facebook account. I have a friend who forwards me a lot of junk Casey says on her postings from other places. It's a bit overwhelming reading all that. I spent a good bit of time today reading her latest from another website she visits to taunt the other posters. :eek:

I haven't read through this entire thread yet, so if this has already been mentioned, skip it. I don't have access to NG's show so I have to read about it here and read transcripts on CNN. I'm always glad you folks are kind enough to share.

Ah yes, but just imagine if the awaiting vehicle was Yuri's?:bang:

Sure thing and then she's mgo have bigger *advertiser censored* put in, and a face job to permantly conceal her identy. Mom Cindy would text her that there has been a siting of Caylee over San Francisco, Los Angeles, Alaska even , then down to Dallas, over to Puerto Rico....down to Venezuala....to Paris ....an ihop saw her in some fancy hotel, at the new disco in town. She'd bed down a few fellas make some new girlfriends steal their wallets, scam their savings accounts and be off to Belgium.

I wonder what her identy would be...certainly not secret agent.....oh of course she would still be 'event coordinator' for universal....how sweet a deal is that!

Lee is just trying to save her *advertiser censored*. he works both sides.

So did NG ask them why Casey needs to travel now "to find her daughter"? Casey said from the beginning, she knew where Caylee was and she was safe. So why the need to travel? Why not just Cindy and George where Caylee is and let them go with LE to find her?

If she wants to keep Cindy away from Caylee, why not just tell LE where to find Caylee, so she would be cleared of "suspicion" of murder? hmmmm????

Did they ask that on NG's show?

I heard LP said he's going to be back in Orlando with TES.

BTW, Casey's been posting like crazy on Fox 35's website.

If these people are as "dangerous" as CA tries to act, then she should be in jail for HER OWN protection.........Right?

Its a bunch of huey to give herself star fame and to make raving idiots out of everyone. She needs protection all right for all the lies she told, all the money she has stolen and all the people she has betrayed let alone what she has done with Caylee.

Cindy has taught Casey how to make up reality and believe they can actually get away with it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back