Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ARE YOU KIDDING?

OMG...if there is a cab driver then that has to be it

I thought I read that here recently but now I'm not 100%. It does make sense, though. Kind of connects some dots.

So LP did say the 27th?

That means he's saying that KC parked the car at amscott WITH CAYLEE'S BODY IN THE TRUNK

Then she went back there & drove the car to the airport sometime around 10am on the 27th & when she finished she brought the car back to amscott?

Okay here is the transcript..

She figures, I`m in control, I know where the body is at. A lot of other people know where the body is at, too, because between the 26th and the 28th, I`ll tell you when she got rid of the body was prior to the 27th when she called Amy and says, I got rid of the smell in the car.

The night of the 26th, she parked the car there, at Amscot. The morning of the 27th, she went and picked the car back up, went to her mom, she called JCPenny`s and there`s a couple of signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes.

That`s where the body is going to be found, and I`m telling you, Tim Miller is going to get it done.

source-http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html

She said she called/texted Amy right after she spent time N. of the airport and S. of the residence.

do we have a time for the tx?
and I really think there is something fishy with the early morning of July 1 ;)

Yeah and all this crap that they want her to be able to travel "in secret" to search for Caylee..secret because she is afraid for her safety. Yeah she looked real afraid of the "kidnappers" when she was piling up on food, beer, and lingere at Target! LMAO
I agree JustJax. Wow, she did look scared to death! Didn't she?
lol! What a crock of bs! :silenced: She wouldn't have been out and about to Target every day if she was so frightened. Jose & KC need to think up something else. That's not gonna fly!

I don't see it happening

LP says the car wasn't out of gas yet when she used it to dump the body

Amazing that she would have exactly enough gas to drive from amscott to the airport & then back to amscott

I think we really need to quit paying attention to LP and his theories. :banghead:

Has anyone ever insulted LE quite as much as this family? I know we've got Drew P and Scott P but this one really takes the cake.

ARE YOU KIDDING?

OMG...if there is a cab driver then that has to be it

I had the cab theory last night and someone mentioned there was a cab driver on the list..how they confirmed that I haven't a clue.

[snip]Personally, I'm inclined to believe that Caylee is up somewhere near ping 10 - which is quite close to the Blanchard Park area where the Econ...Trail intersects the park.[snip]

Ping 10 *seems* to be KC returning to ALs apartment, doesn't it? Consistent with her having just called AL and en-route, given that the cell phone will bounce off different towers at times depending upon signal strength, etc.

I see that at least KC and her cell were on the move but in what car, I don't know.

Wow Quiet! You're sure about this??? I had looked at another map that had pings all over the place so I had given up on my theory! If this is correct, then I'm going back to it - BIG TIME!

Hey Pink..!

Do you think she dumped the body on the night of the 26th or early morning 27th?

Didn't Tony say that KC left early that morning but he wasn't sure of the time?

I think thats when she did it - what ever time she left Tony's but well before 7am on the 27th

Now I see why KC is asking to be allowed to go to "places of interest"... she needs to buy/steal the matching thong underwear to go with the push up bras :doh:

You know what, if I had all that "free money" I would not be buying the cheap stuff at Tar-jhay or Winn-Dixie, etc. Where is the champagne? The taquitos? Where's the ticket to California (what a limited imagination, why not Hong Kong?)

I think that KC i is cunning and astute, but limited.

Even in crime, KC does not meet the grade. Twisted, manical for sure.

Me to she: "KC, you are not even as interesting as Ted Bundy" to hit her denial and pride, talk about Ted as an achiever and GF magnet......" Tel her he was much more interesting....

Okay here is the transcript..

She figures, I`m in control, I know where the body is at. A lot of other people know where the body is at, too, because between the 26th and the 28th, I`ll tell you when she got rid of the body was prior to the 27th when she called Amy and says, I got rid of the smell in the car.

The night of the 26th, she parked the car there, at Amscot. The morning of the 27th, she went and picked the car back up, went to her mom, she called JCPenny`s and there`s a couple of signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes.

That`s where the body is going to be found, and I`m telling you, Tim Miller is going to get it done.

source-http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html

She may have called AH after she texted her re: the dead animal plastered to her car ... but we know that the text about it was sent at 1134 on 6/27

Ping 10 *seems* to be KC returning to ALs apartment, doesn't it? Consistent with her having just called AL and en-route, given that the cell phone will bounce off different towers at times depending upon signal strength, etc.

I see that at least KC and her cell were on the move but in what car, I don't know.

Why didn't she just have the cab (if that was the case) drop her off at Tony's instead of at Amscot?

I thought I read that here recently but now I'm not 100%. It does make sense, though. Kind of connects some dots.

I've heard about this cab driver. Is this a different person or the same as the one who had the woods sighting?

LP on NG Tuesday night:

NG asks LP if KC would be stupid enough to go to the body….
................... A LOT of other people know where the body is at too because between the 26th and the 28th…I will tell you when she got rid of the body it was prior to the 27th when she called Amy and says, “I got rid of the smell in the car.” The night of the 26th she parked the car there at Amscot. The morning of the 27th she went and picked the car back up went to her mom’s, she called JCP and there are a couple signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes …that’s where the body is going to be found and I’m telling you TM is going to get it done. She is concerned about that!”

Didn't he say tonight that it was the morning of the 27th?

Around 10am?

Yes....

I agree 100%

I'm sure she went home that morning but I think somebody gave her a ride once she dumped the car at amscott

I think she dumped the body late night on the 26th to early on the 27th
(whatever time Tony says she left)

Theres a 4 1/2 hour gap between the time the car is first noticed until the time she calls Tony for a ride (7am -11:30)

It's during those 4 hours that I think she was home showering & changing her clothes - Texting ricardo - grabbing freeze pops - ect, ect,

I have and still do think she jogged/walked back to her parents. I thi

Then she went back to amscott & called Tony for a ride at 11:30am

But the Big question is who drove her ...?

I'm guessing George

I have and still think that she dumped the body before daylight and then dumped the car and then jogged/walked back to her parents house to clean up. She had to stink after handling the body and wouldn't want anyone to be around her until she cleaned up. It's only 7.21 miles from Amscott to her parents house. If she took short cuts, then even quicker for her.

night of 26th until daylight on the 27th she dumps body ----->

before 7 a.m. (before Amscott employee arrives to open for business at 7:00 am runs/jogs to parents house to clean up, grabs food from parents house so that she has an excuse to make it look like she's been busy shopping (she probably didn't think TonE would notice the food didn't come from store --->

11:00 a.m. on 27th she calls TonE to pick up her up, she's already waiting outside of car ready to hop in TonE's jeep so that he wouldn't get out of his car to check hers out. She tells him it's mechanical problems rather than out of gas, because he probably would have offered to go get gas and bring it back. She was determined not to let him get near the car because of the smell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back