Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She may have called AH after she texted her re: the dead animal plastered to her car ... but we know that the text about it was sent at 1134 on 6/27

The confusion of the 26th and 27th lies with how LP speaks..He is saying prior to calling Amy on the 27th but in an odd way..He states prior to the 27th first. He is clearly saying it was the 27th as he goes on about the 15 minutes etc..that was on the 27th period IMHO.

Nothing against LP, he seems awfully sweet, but he did think he might find an alive Caylee when he bailed out KC and mucked up the works. That was either extremely naive or he was just trying to find a way in. Either way, we all (pretty much) knew from the git go that that baby (in my opinion) was gone. Mom never reports her missing? Mom goes out partying? C'mon!

Check the ping map Boston. She did go home and grab food, clothes (probably the JC Penny card) but she was moving around that morning and - based on the times of her movements - it was most likely in a car!

But here's what I'm having a hard time with

The manager says the car was parked there at 7am

That means that KC got back in the car sometime after 7am & drove around & had just enough gas to get back to amscott

Could she have been in a cab?

Did somebody say a Cab Driver was on the witness list?

This is the reason that I think that she dumped the body the day/night before...Then left the car. Then went back to get it the next day for one last check before she left it again. Unfortunately, the pings from the 26th don't really show this so...maybe she did do everything on the 27th!???

I do not think she left the car there on the 26th TonE said she left really early on the 27th thus giving her enough time to check the site, go by moms get food (hince popsicles and nuggets missing CA would think Kc gotem for Caylee) also gives her a reason for TonE to come get her she has groceries.

Here's a picture of the file I used to keep track of all the towers. Using geocoding and mapping, I marked which towers were near what. After I post this, I'll list the towers she hit that day and then you can decide what you think. Maps can be hard to decipher and pings are going to go to different towers depending on things like distance and how many calls are trying to go through.

CellTowers.jpg

This is awesome..!!!!

Thank You

The confusion of the 26th and 27th lies with how LP speaks..He is saying prior to calling Amy on the 27th but in an odd way..He states prior to the 27th first. He is clearly saying it was the 27th as he goes on about the 15 minutes etc..that was on the 27th period IMHO.

I agree ... I am just saying that we can further refine the timeline by the time the text was sent ... she wouldn't have called Amy and told her that she got rid of the smell before she sent the text telling her what it was ... that means that the call to Amy when she said she took care of it or whatever was after 1134 on 6/27.

I had the cab theory last night and someone mentioned there was a cab driver on the list..how they confirmed that I haven't a clue.

I would think a cab driver would have come forward by now...unless LE is keepin' him/her under wraps.IMO it was a friend or relative.

Okay here is the transcript..

She figures, I`m in control, I know where the body is at. A lot of other people know where the body is at, too, because between the 26th and the 28th, I`ll tell you when she got rid of the body was prior to the 27th when she called Amy and says, I got rid of the smell in the car.

The night of the 26th, she parked the car there, at Amscot. The morning of the 27th, she went and picked the car back up, went to her mom, she called JCPenny`s and there`s a couple of signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes.

That`s where the body is going to be found, and I`m telling you, Tim Miller is going to get it done.
source-http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html
Thanks...I was just going to post this for PP! I imagine if he thinks the window was the 26-28th and she got rid of the body prior to the 27th...that leaves the 26th IMO.

ETA: but as it has been pointed out that may be the way he speaks...who knows. I initially thought the "window" was the 25th-27th so LP isn't that far off IMO.

I've heard about this cab driver. Is this a different person or the same as the one who had the woods sighting?

I don't think a taxi driver was the one with the woods sighting. Wasn't that a woman just driving along and thinking she saw a friend's car?

Don't understand why KC would park in the median though... I like the story overall but why call attention to your car that way? But nothing about her behavior makes sense. :(

I agree ... I am just saying that we can further refine the timeline by the time the text was sent ... she wouldn't have called Amy and told her that she got rid of the smell before she sent the text telling her what it was ... that means that the call to Amy when she said she took care of it or whatever was after 1134 on 6/27.

Does that make sense? ... sheesh ... I confused myself!

Thanks...I was just going to post this for PP! I imagine if he thinks the window was the 26-28th and she got rid of the body prior to the 27th...that leaves the 26th IMO.
Ooooh Thank you! Thanks to you to MDMommy! This is exactly what I was looking for!

I totally got ya on that sorry didn't mean to go off on a tangent lol..I just re-read my post.

I have another question....sorry

This is LP's theory not mine

If KC parked the car at amscott on the 26th How did KC get from Amscott to Tony's on the night of the 26th & then back to amscott a second time to dispose of the body

And if she did walk it then why didn't she just walk to tony's on the 27th at 11am....why call him for a ride this time?

I keep thinking she seemed to care less about being caught. She had to have known she could be arrested for this. Mama C wouldn't be able to bail her out of this. What was her plan?

That Casey stole such a large amount of money from Amy makes me think Casey was planning on leaving town.

I think Casey thought she had a day or so to dally with Tony before Amy found out what she did. She probably intended to steal money from Tony (or another friend) before she hit the road.

The impounded car alerted Cindy to Casey's lies before Casey got around to leaving.

IMO

I keep thinking she seemed to care less about being caught. She had to have known she could be arrested for this. Mama C wouldn't be able to bail her out of this. What was her plan?

No plan. She is not capable of planning.

You know what, if I had all that "free money" I would not be buying the cheap stuff at Tar-jhay or Winn-Dixie, etc. Where is the champagne? The taquitos? Where's the ticket to California (what a limited imagination, why not Hong Kong?)

I think that KC i is cunning and astute, but limited.

Even in crime, KC does not meet the grade. Twisted, manical for sure.

Me to she: "KC, you are not even as interesting as Ted Bundy" to hit her denial and pride, talk about Ted as an achiever and GF magnet......" Tel her he was much more interesting....

I thought that too. I mean, go to all the trouble of murdering your precious child, steal your BFF's money and the best KC can do is go to Target? There is no Neiman Marcus in Orlawndo? Even a Stein MArt is better than Target, geez no imagination of her own. Despicable.

ETA: but as it has been pointed out that may be the way he speaks...who knows. I initially thought the "window" was the 25th-27th so LP isn't that far off IMO.

No re-read how he is speaking. He means to say prior to calling Amy on the 27th as the rest wouldn't make sense about the 15 minutes etc. He says it incorrectly, I guarantee it.

ETA..AND we know she called Amy on the 27th NOT the 26th...

No re-read how he is speaking. He means to say prior to calling Amy on the 27th as the rest wouldn't make sense about the 15 minutes etc. He says it incorrectly, I guarantee it.

Right ... I got you 100%

Okay here is the transcript..

She figures, I`m in control, I know where the body is at. A lot of other people know where the body is at, too, because between the 26th and the 28th, I`ll tell you when she got rid of the body was prior to the 27th when she called Amy and says, I got rid of the smell in the car.

The night of the 26th, she parked the car there, at Amscot. The morning of the 27th, she went and picked the car back up, went to her mom, she called JCPenny`s and there`s a couple of signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes.

That`s where the body is going to be found, and I`m telling you, Tim Miller is going to get it done.

source-http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html

Thanks MD

Maybe it's just me but I can't understand a word he says some time .........even when I'm reading it!

How was KC getting back & forth from amscott to Tony's

If LP's theory is true she had to have made the trip at least twice on her own - walked or took a cab

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back