Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The neighbor who let her borrow the shovel could not remember the DATE!!
I think it is important!

His statement>
"Mr. Burner told me that he was in Chicago from June 10th through, June 16th, 2008. He said he was not certain whether he returned home the week of the 16th or the following week. He said shortly after he had returned home, he was doing his yard work when Casey Anthony, his neighbor, came over and asked him if she could borrow a shovel to dig up a bamboo root that she had been tripping over. He said he loaned her the shover and continued doing his yard work. He said he gave her the shovel and she walked into the garage with it. He said he saw Casey Anthony’s car backed into the garage and he thought that was unusual, because she normally parks in the driveway."

I think he ended up settling on the 18th.

For clarification............LP said that the car was left at Amscot late on June 26th. Mrs. Sanchez saw the car when she came to work at 7:00am on the 27th. On the morning of June 27th, Casey came back to Amscot and picked up the car and drove to her mother's house, where she called J.C. Pennys. Then she drove to the area of the airport (cell phone pings) and that's where LP says they'll find the body. Casey returned the car to Amscot before 11:00am that morning and Tony picked Casey up there.

If you'll remember, when Tony picked Casey up she had shopping bags of some items of food she had taken from her mother's house.

So who took KC to Tonys to spend the night of the 26th ??
Who took KC back to amscot the morning of the 27th ?? Tony says he talked to her before she left, tho he didn't give a time.

If she was parked in the median it doesn't sound like KC was transporting a body. It could have been on another day - that she either went back to check or to get rid of some other piece of evidence???
This very well may be true. Wasn't it mentioned on NG the other night how SP would circle back to the area where he put his wife's body? it wouldn't surprise me that Casey did the same.

It appears to me she either had her in a cooler, had her buried temporarily or carried her around in the trunk for 11 days. From the 16th to the 27th.

I think either of the last two.

This very well may be true. Wasn't it mentione on NG the other night how SP would circle back to the area where he put his wife's body? it wouldn't surprise me that Casey did the same.

Yes SP was spotted at the bay numerous times...it seems to be a trend with their kind.

I think he said the same thing last night - tonight he elaborated more

Tracking the pings KC does seem to be around the area of the A house, until 11:26am on 6/27 then *seems* to move SE towards airport (Ping 6) but I think it is just because she is on the move because Ping 7 places her well North of the A house, where Ping 4 & 5 had originally captured her. So I confirm that she visited the A house but the southern ping is a red herring to me given the timing window and travel.

KC is back at Amscot at 11:40am.

But here's what I'm having a hard time with

The manager says the car was parked there at 7am

That means that KC got back in the car sometime after 7am & drove around & had just enough gas to get back to amscott

Could she have been in a cab?

Did somebody say a Cab Driver was on the witness list?

Could the manager be wrong, off a little? Maybe she thought it was 7 but maybe it was later?

I think she maybe used a cab also...
and maybe even a motel room.... to shower
and dump in a dumpster her old clothes....
&
I think she might have used a stroller to put the
poor little Angel Caylee's body in to stroll her....
so she did not have to carry her dead body.....
SICK !!! SICK !!!! SICK and getting
SICKER by the DAY !!!!!
I'm sorry I'm new here and making mistakes due
to my sadness and anger...
I'll try to get myself in check !!
God Bless !
jjgram
( < 8:doh:

What was the night the docs showed she stayed at a hotel...I know she did but wondering if this fits into the timing for when we suspect Caylee went missing. After all, the theory that she did to clean up makes sense.

Here's a synopsis of more cell pings on key dates (also posted on the calendar):

Monday 06-23-2008
1:11 am - cell towers ping near AL's apt until . . .
2:44 pm - cell towers ping near the Anthony home until . . .
4:01 pm - cell towers ping near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
4:06 pm - cell towers ping near AL's apt past midnight into the next day

Tuesday 06-24-2008
12:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:04 am - cell tower pings continue near AL's apt until . . .
2:42 pm - cell tower pings near the Anthony home until . . .
2:59 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
3:12 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

Wednesday 06-25-2008
12:42 am - cell pings near AL's apt until after midnight into the next day

Thursday 06-26-2008
No cellular activity until . . .
8:45 am - cell tower pings near Al's apt until 11:47 pm then no cellular activity rest of the night

Friday 06-27-2008
6:54 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
10:35 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
11:09 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .
11:28:17 - cell tower pings near Anthony home during a text message from AL
(28.4547222 -81.2636111)
11:28:50 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home when KC calls AL (4547222 -81.2636111; tower address is 8600 Currituck Sound Ln, which is 9.3 mi from AmScot and 2.7 mi from Anthony home)
11:31 to 11:33 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5028444 -81.286333; tower address is 2820 Goldenrod Rd S, which is 2.5 mi from Anthony home and 4.7 mi from AmScot)
11:34 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5280556 -81.2486111; tower address is 1200 Econlockhatchee Trl S, which is 4.4 mi from Anthony home and 5.6 mi from AmScot)
11:37 to 11:39 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5444 -81.2767472; tower address is 100 Chickasaw Trl S, which is 5.8 mi from Anthony home and 2.6 mi from AmScot)
11:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
3:03 pm - cell tower pings near Lowell Blvd (1.8 mi from RM and 5.7 from AL) until . . .
8:32 pm - cell tower pings near Fusion until past midnight into the next day

Saturday 06-28-2008
12:15 am and 1:26 am - cell tower pings near Fusion until . . .
8:22 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
6:37 pm - cell tower pings near Spur Rd until . . .
7:23 pm - cell tower pings near Windmill Ridge Loop (path to Blockbuster?) until . . .
8:03 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the following day

Sunday 06-29-2008
10:26 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

Monday 06-30-2008
12:54 to 12:56 am - cell towers ping near AL's apt until . . .
9:17 am - cell towers ping near RM/AH's apt until . . .
4:51 pm - cell towers ping near old Cheney Highway until . . .
4:56 pm - cell towers ping near AL's apt until . . .
5:28 pm - cell towers ping near RM/AH's apt until . . .
7:21 pm - cell towers ping near Fusion and multiple locations near and east of there (near a friend's house?) until very early in the morning 7/1/2008

The neighbor who let her borrow the shovel could not remember the DATE!!
I think it is important!

His statement>
"Mr. Burner told me that he was in Chicago from June 10th through, June 16th, 2008. He said he was not certain whether he returned home the week of the 16th or the following week. He said shortly after he had returned home, he was doing his yard work when Casey Anthony, his neighbor, came over and asked him if she could borrow a shovel to dig up a bamboo root that she had been tripping over. He said he loaned her the shover and continued doing his yard work. He said he gave her the shovel and she walked into the garage with it. He said he saw Casey Anthony&#8217;s car backed into the garage and he thought that was unusual, because she normally parks in the driveway."

2 things about this.

1. Bamboo roots? I am sorry, but there is no stinkin way she was getting under, over, and through ANY bamboo roots. Have any of you ever tried? I am not a big girl but back in my heyday, I had some brute force and I nor my husband could everr remove bamboo roots. My friend Frank planted bamboo in his yard and around it put 24 inches deep of steel "fencing" around it for this reason- you can't cut/move/remove bamboo roots. AND does she look like the type to help mommy and daddy in the yard? didn't think so.

2. Regarding my pre-MS brute force: I've dug some holes in my day. Mind you, it was for planting an entire bed of tulips and arborvitae. The package says 6 inches and by the 4.5 inch mark I I was so tired I basically said "what the hecK" and hoped for the best. It's hard work and you can't possibly do it yourself.
Skinny b isn't gonna be diggin any holes herself anytime soon. She had help. And he had to be big.

MG

I think either of the last two.

I think she had her in the trunk fo 11 days, no cooler, no suitcase, no anything. That is why IMHO the car was backed into the garage after the A's picked it up from the tow lot for a massive clean up, only they didn't do as good a job as they thought they did. JMO.

Tracking the pings KC does seem to be around the area of the A house, until 11:26am on 6/27 then *seems* to move SE towards airport (Ping 6) but I think it is just because she is on the move because Ping 7 places her well North of the A house, where Ping 4 & 5 had originally captured her. So I confirm that she visited the A house but the southern ping is a red herring to me given the timing window and travel.

KC is back at Amscot at 11:40am.

Do we know where she was before the Anthonys house? If she disposed of a body, she'd need a shower...before seeing Tony.

Could the manager be wrong, off a little? Maybe she thought it was 7 but maybe it was later?

She said she noticed the car when she came into work at 7 in the morning. That's her usual starting time.

DANG..... just the thought of that...
Makes me so upset...
that is sooooooooooooooooooooo SICK !!!
But... I believe that also...
A Cooler.... A Stroller....
What ever is easiest for KC...
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!
jjgram

If LP's theory is correct can anybody shed some light on how KC got from amscott to Tony's house on the evening of the 26th & then from Tony's house back to amscott on the morning of the 27th?

It's 3.5 miles - I think

i just googled decomposing body found in trunk.
I found a story about a 19yr old named Mia. Her mother found the body of her newborn in a duffle bag in the trunk of her VW beetle after 3 weeks. Given that I think KC drove around with Caylee in the trunk till the 26th. I still think she parked at TonE's the whole time all the guys living there someone would've noticed the car not being there. She just told everybody about this smell in her car being possibly a dead squirrel (maybe it was a flying one lmao).

LP putting money on TM finding Caylee's remains before Tuesday = pressure, pressure, and more pressure on Casey. If she's going to try to flee, it will be before Tuesday!
----------------
I have a feeling they may rearrest her before Tuesday. That is the reason for the camera at the house. They will not let her get away and know she is capable of trying.IMO.

I totally don't think that car was moved..I still don't know where she was from when she dumped the car until 11am on the 27th. The employee was working and wasn't watching the car I'm sure so in actuallity it would be a possibility. I think the chances are slim and none but that's JMO.

ITA.....I'm starting to think the amscot mgr. noticed the car *sometime* on the 27th & again @ 700AM the next mornings & *thought* it had been there since 700AM the 27th.

I could not find in the text between KC and Amy were "I got rid of the smell in my car." was stated on the 27th or 26th.
Per AT&T text records 6/27/08:

11:34 am: There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car.

11:49 am: My car ran out of gas again

11:58 am: Two weeks in a row... on Friday... my stupid car runs out of gas. Wow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowskullsearch33
Back