Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe you can copy it and enlarge it to read. this is where LA tells about the gas cans.

29ood9g.jpg

Hey,

I just read his entire statement again & your right - Lee was not there

When he tells LE about the Gas Cans he says it was "conveyed" to him by his father..

For the last few weeks I've been thinking he was there

Thanks Again

Sorry if this has been asked and answered previously. As per NG, we now are advised that LA refused a lie detector test. Does anyone know if GA and CA took one? I know that LP said they didn't, but has anyone heard from a news report, etc. if they did?

I bet that's part of the information they are waiting for trial to reveal. Stuff like that really seals the deal sometimes. It's the little details that really count.

I agree- or they could present it to the GJ. IMO- there are a ton of little details that will be coming out in the future.

Now a question- on NG did they connect KC not getting to go to Puerto Rico, as she had been joyfully planning since May, as her motive for killing Caylee? I did not see all of it.

I agree- or they could present it to the GJ. IMO- there are a ton of little details that will be coming out in the future.

Now a question- on NG did they connect KC not getting to go to Puerto Rico, as she had been joyfully planning since May, as her motive for killing Caylee? I did not see all of it.

It seemed as if She started disconnecting herself from that particular group of friends right before Father's day. Which is probably partially because she started dating AL.

Those are my thoughts as to why she chose not to go after all.

Ok, obviously I'm missing some info here....But what eventually was her reason for not going to Puerto Rico with the rest of the friends? TIA!

I think she said she had to get a new car and find a place to live. And she continued to text message the others in PR, as if she would be coming late and meeting up with them-- but ultimately she used those excuses I think.

Hey,

I just read his entire statement again & your right - Lee was not there

When he tells LE about the Gas Cans he says it was "conveyed" to him by his father..

For the last few weeks I've been thinking he was there

Thanks Again

No problem... took me awhile to read it all too! :)

I know. :cry: She looked so much like her father.
You know that wonderful soul always has such sadness in his eyes....there is something so wrong when you out-live your child, that is not what we expect when we become parents.
Having your child taken from you via illness or murder is tragic, something you will never fully recover from.
How anyone could ever murder thier own child is beyond my comprehension...

Ok, on the NG replay they just played Baez's stmt from this morning. He says(as he said before on some other occasion) that he would like to be able to go to places that KC took LEOs when she was told she was lying to them (i.e. Universal, apts, etc.)

Anyone else get the feeling or think that Baez could want to go to these places not just to see them but maybe to recover something? Have they actually completely ruled out the existence of the second phone, the blackjack?

Just me reaching but the thought crossed my mind listening to Baez....

Where did they spend the night Sunday night then? I though KC spent the night at bf's apartment, no Caylee. I think she killed her Sunday evening after the big fight with Cindy, and put Caylee in the trunk then.

I think she did too. I believe Caylee didn't live long after leaving the A's home.

I think LE has spent the last 3 months methodically building their case & I'm certain that they can prove that Caylee was murdered by Casey

Theres going to be a ton of new evidence unleashed to the Grand Jury & I'll bet they still hold something back & save it for the trial

I don't mean to sound too harsh, but I think it's odd that a young man would move just a few blocks or miles from his parents house. Who would do that? Geez, get a life.

My son and my daughter both live less than a mile from my home and they have lives. At least I think they do.

Welcome to WS, Weffy! LP said that at first they agreed to take the polygraphs, but that Lee advised them not to.

GA seemed more forthcoming in his interview with Law Enforcement (LE), but CA was upset when she realized it was a sworn formal statement she would have to attest to.

I do feel like they have covered up many things and they all know much more. I guess we will find out when they go to the Grand Jury (GJ).

My question is, just how much info. will come out from GJ? Is it secret or will :confused:info. come out? Well, I guess at least part of it couldn't come out, because prosecution would be tipping their hand?

Yeah, Me too!

I think she does a pretty good job - diagnosing from a distance

It really isn't all that difficult if ya know the symptoms. It's like a doctor pretty much knowing a person has high blood pressure because of the symptoms. Sure they have to run tests to be positive, to rule everything else out but they have seen it so many times they would have to be a lousy doctor to miss it.

IMO anyway.

Maybe they want his DNA to perform a paternity comparison? LP has eluded to this multiple times. It (incest) would/could show a motive? Lord this is hard to type and discuss! Poor baby - (Caylee)!

They can only test the DNA for the purpose defined in the warrant. I find nothing at all unusual or suspicious about LE needing DNA from three family members whose hair could very likely be found in the trunk of the car. Could you imagine how it would go over in court if Baez starts raving about unknown untested hairs? It would look very bad for LE, as if they didn't do a thorough investigation and were only interested in pinning the murder on Casey.

I feel the same here, he thinks he is above the law or is hiding something.
By the way, where has LA been lately? No mention of him that I can remember for a while.:confused:
Actually, Lee is acting well within the law. He, like all of us, has the right to refuse to take a lie detector test and to demand a warrant before turning over his DNA.

I really think Tim is going to find Caylee....I heard him say this on NG the other night and when he said this, in my heart I know he is in this till he finds her.
(snipped)
MILLER: I have talked to John Allen today, I talked to him twice yesterday. And we are certainly working together on this, and we`re not going to quit until Caylee is found.

And you know what? I held onto that little glimmer of hope that she was still alive out there. But Nancy, I am -- I`ve lost all that hope. And you know what? We need to find her. And you know, there`s -- it`s never too late. I mean, we did a search on Sunday in Oklahoma on a lady that`s missing five years, and I personally located her body in 35 minutes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html

He also said tonight, there is NO chance that she's alive. :(

Does Lee work?

If so does anyone know where & what his hours are?

I found it odd that he would be at the Anthony home on June 24th in the middle of the day.

(June 24th = Gas can incident)

Lee wasn't present on June 24th - the day of the gas can incident. It was July 15th, the day that George and Cindy retrieved the car from the impound yard, that Lee got a call from George asking him if he could go over to the Anthony home because Cindy was very upset. It was early evening when Lee got to the house, walked in through the garage, smelled the odor coming from the car. He found that Cindy wasn't home and called her cell phone. Cindy was on her way home with Casey and arrived within minutes.

Anyone take notice, Baez is no longer saying, if they had the evidence, they would charge her. He went to great lengths to try and convince AND mislead us that LE's case is nothing but smoke and mirrors. So, Jose' Baez, what say you now? Does this mean that Casey is guilty? You can't eat your cake and have it too.

All the CDA's on Nancy's show haven't said it since the announcement has come down, either. I realize they're playing the devil's advocate, but I certainly wouldn't want the vast majority of them representing me. I wouldn't want an attorney who is going to totally ignore the evidence (Mark Geragos anyone). I want one that is going to take the evidence, and use what's known to try and guide me to the best possible defense available. Otherwise, I don't need a trial 'cause jurors aren't that stupid. If this is my only option, I midaswell save the state the expense of a trial.

We knew all along it was they who were tossing out the smoke and mirrors.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

JB forgot the, everyone will be surprised at trial because there are 'compelling reasons' why KC did what she did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZ-400_Dumps_PDF
Back