Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me too! The sad thing is I think we are all more emotionally involved in solving this case than any of her family. I still for the life of me can't figure out where all their family and friends are. No one at all. Very strange.
Yes. We are used to seeing people rally around the family of the missing child. In this case, it did not happen. A couple of people came by, but family has been noticably absent.

Well...because his kids were laughing about giving him that book about finding a job for dummies or something like that. I think we all assumed he must have been "between jobs".
They gave him that book for Father's Day 2006!

I think poor George has had an intermittent work history for awhile now.

I think that one of the problems is that Lee, Cindy, and George have all told different versions. There have been 2 stories of the gas cans, IIRC.
I love the way LE questions all three of them. The Anthony family goes in to speak to LE and thinks that they can just recite a memorized version of what they may have agreed among themselves to say. LE will not let them do a monolog!
If you notice, LE skips around with the dates, times, etc. when they are interviewing, then may go back to a date where the question has already been answered to see if the answer is still the same.
I also loved it when (IIRC) the detective was asking Cindy about the charge card statements. Cindy said she had looked on the statements there and that there was nothing (more or less to the effect) in them that would help them. The detective told Cindy that her answer was the answer he could not have. The detective was wanting her to provide the charge card statements.
I have been suspect of the entire Anthony clan since early on when people were still being very sympathic with the GP's. Not me. Suspicious of Lee as well.
I believe that Casey killed Caylee on the evening of the 15th after she and Cindy's fight.

Bless little Caylee - she never stood a chance with Casey being her mother!

Sorry if this is a repeat question but what I'd really like to know is exactly when and how KC obtained the Chloroform. I know they previously stated when the laptop was confiscated they discovered web searches on it but I don't remember any mention of when this search actually took place.

I think there's absolutely no question KC killed Caylee but now I'm thinking of what she used to cause the death.

My mind works a little differently sometimes....I'm actually an investigator. Just not homicide or anything. LOL

They gave him that book for Father's Day 2006!

I think poor George has had an intermittent work history for awhile now.

WHY are they so mean to GA do u think it was the divorce thing?
I thought KC would be a daddys girl LA mommas boy like the saying goes!

This is the first time I have seen a pic of Laura Miller flashed on the screen when Tim has been a guest....OMG she has his eyes, God Bless Tim!
I saw a poster on another thread refer to him as an "Angel in disguise walking among us."

WHY are they so mean to GA do u think it was the divorce thing?
I thought KC would be a daddys girl LA mommas boy like the saying goes!

I read that he had an extramarital affair several years ago.

Sorry if this is a repeat question but what I'd really like to know is exactly when and how KC obtained the Chloroform. I know they previously stated when the laptop was confiscated they discovered web searches on it but I don't remember any mention of when this search actually took place.

I think there's absolutely no question KC killed Caylee but now I'm thinking of what she used to cause the death.

My mind works a little differently sometimes....I'm actually an investigator. Just not homicide or anything. LOL

Hey, Weffy. As far as I know- LE has not revealed the dates or any specific details about the search. Nor have they made publice how/where she obtained the chloroform.

I know that zan stay in your system for 4 hours chloroform I have no clue on using it to fall asleep how long etc I have heard of people using ben to make kids sleep when they are sick!

Anyone take notice, Baez is no longer saying, if they had the evidence, they would charge her. He went to great lengths to try and convince AND mislead us that LE's case is nothing but smoke and mirrors. So, Jose' Baez, what say you now? Does this mean that Casey is guilty? You can't eat your cake and have it too.

All the CDA's on Nancy's show haven't said it since the announcement has come down, either. I realize they're playing the devil's advocate, but I certainly wouldn't want the vast majority of them representing me. I wouldn't want an attorney who is going to totally ignore the evidence (Mark Geragos anyone). I want one that is going to take the evidence, and use what's known to try and guide me to the best possible defense available. Otherwise, I don't need a trial 'cause jurors aren't that stupid. If this is my only option, I midaswell save the state the expense of a trial.

We knew all along it was they who were tossing out the smoke and mirrors.

Hey, Weffy. As far as I know- LE has not revealed the dates or any specific details about the search. Nor have they made publice how/where she obtained the chloroform.

I bet that's part of the information they are waiting for trial to reveal. Stuff like that really seals the deal sometimes. It's the little details that really count.

This is the first time I have seen a pic of Laura Miller flashed on the screen when Tim has been a guest....OMG she has his eyes, God Bless Tim!
I saw a poster on another thread refer to him as an "Angel in disguise walking among us."

I know. :cry: She looked so much like her father.

I really think Tim is going to find Caylee....I heard him say this on NG the other night and when he said this, in my heart I know he is in this till he finds her.
(snipped)
MILLER: I have talked to John Allen today, I talked to him twice yesterday. And we are certainly working together on this, and we`re not going to quit until Caylee is found.

And you know what? I held onto that little glimmer of hope that she was still alive out there. But Nancy, I am -- I`ve lost all that hope. And you know what? We need to find her. And you know, there`s -- it`s never too late. I mean, we did a search on Sunday in Oklahoma on a lady that`s missing five years, and I personally located her body in 35 minutes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html

I'm not in the area, but I'm considering flying to Orlando (or wherever if venue is changeed) to stay for the duration of the trial (for murder.)

IF I do go, I will blog, photograph, report.

I can't travel, but if the venue is changed, say to Ft. Lauderdale, I have me tent all packed and ready to go.

Ok, obviously I'm missing some info here....But what eventually was her reason for not going to Puerto Rico with the rest of the friends? TIA!

I was so very happy when Nancy Grace gave such a tremendous plug for TES, she said something to the effect that, "your donations could make a big difference in this case (If Tim finds Caylee)"

Ok, obviously I'm missing some info here....But what eventually was her reason for not going to Puerto Rico with the rest of the friends? TIA!

I think she didn't have the money and she had to watch Caylee.

My guess is that she wanted to stay and hang on to AL like a lost puppy. :chicken:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32
Back