Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JB knocking the GJ (when it could also benefit his case by saying there isn't enough evidence) means he knows how they will rule.

Hi galvino! Welcome back! Happy to see you.:)
So you're home now?
How was vacation?

Let's just say- the Doc Drops happened during my cruise to Canada- during a hurricane, the only news onboard was from BBC (all about the economy), I paid $$$ for internet access to get online on the ship and was unable to get ANY info as it took 10 minutes just to log on- so I don't know anything that has come out since Sept 24th! ARRRGGH! I need someone to pm me with pertinant info and links to such as I have slogged thru various threads today and still feel behind the 8 ball! HELP!!!!

What is this that LP just said about Blockbuster?

TIA :blowkiss:

I swear, I just can't see that Lee is the father, I have thought about it and thought about it, and in the beginning he really pushed KC for answers, but I think as all this came out he got drawn into the web of deceit by KC and her parents....I just think that his parents said to him, either you support us or get out, and I just get the feeling that the Anthony's are so controlling that they have "feared" him into compliance with their fantasies......MOO but I just have a hard time grasping that he is the father.......

ITA, Kimi!

Where did they spend the night Sunday night then? I though KC spent the night at bf's apartment, no Caylee. I think she killed her Sunday evening after the big fight with Cindy, and put Caylee in the trunk then.

After 12:00 a.m. it was Monday(?)

GJ will see KC's shopping spree video..to see her demeanor..yay.

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

I thought they knew the stain was caylees, why are they just now testing the family??

Think they were saying this just to prove paternity? I really think they have known for awhile that the stain in the trunk was some kind of body fluids from a decomposing body. And even if the DNA was screwed up because of incest etc....they know that everyone else is alive...so it must be Caylee's.

Maybe they just need to know the father...as this might influence what they think about Lee's actions...including going over to Tony's to get her 'stuff' ...that LE did NOT know he was doing.

And I did read that in Florida, you MUST take evidence to a grand jury if you are charging capital murder or Murder 1.

I cannot WAIT to see the evidence that's being withheld from us right now...we are going to be blown away, guaranteed.

Even though we knew all of this was coming it's very chilling, and as much as I want to know, every time I see that sweet pic of Caylee with her hand under her chin. I just want to cry.

block buster around 9pm

Goes to BB at around 9pm then to TonE's house. The BB receipts are in one of the document dumps by the way.

I'm late here tonight and catching up..........after hearing TM, I'm more confident than ever that Caylee will be found. I'd love to see the remains found by Tuesday, but as long as they find her, that's what's important.

Lee's DNA could be a part of whether or not he is involved in any of the cover up,the computer at Tony's that was deleted, the trunk, etc.

Is any of the WSers in the area planning on attending the trial WHEN it goes to trial? Would be curious to see if we could bribe them into blogging.........talk about real time! That would be AWESOME!

Thank god finally, an interesting ng

GJ will see KC's shopping spree video..to see her demeanor..yay.

Her demeanor wasn't exactly in line with a grieving nor frantically distraught mother, huh?

Beer, bras, hoodie, camisole, gound beef... CHECK

Diapers, wipes, toys, baby clothes... NOPE

My point is, KC didn't have Caylee with her on SUNDAY night when she spent the night at Tony's. Where was Caylee Sunday night?

I thought Casey and Caylee spent the night at the Anthony's?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back