Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lee Anthony refused to give a DNA sample - LE had to get a warrant

search warrant to get Lee DNA?????? WHAT

I thought Casey would have to at least go and be on the stand, then take the 5th Amendment!

When I testified in front of the GJ, on a case here, the "suspect" didn't have to come, because it was just too see if there was enough evidence to see if the case should go to court..........

she can do as Drew Peterson did, all he did was plead the 5th to all the questions.

I think LA is just digging his heels in and refusing to cooperate voluntarily- He is going to make LE WORK for it. Arrogance? Being schooled by a def. atty? Hmmm

Only CAPITAL cases in Florida go before GJ????

Wowzers.
I didn't have any idea until now about the GJ. :eek: I really am surprised ~ I wouldn't think they'd go for the DP when there's no body or cause of death. Nancy also adding that 1st degree murder charges have to go before the GJ, even without DP.

search warrant to get Lee DNA?????? WHAT

Maybe Lee is the person who drove KC from amscott to Hope springs & back?

I was thinking George but maybe it's Lee

And Maybe it's nothing....Who Knows

Murder 1....in FL you have to go to a grand jury

Originally Posted by Can't Sleep
If she is subpoenaed, she can and will invoke her Fifth Amendment Constitutional right, not to incriminate herself.

It's unlikely she will even be called to GJ.

That makes sense to me.

That make more sense but it should be interesting with the parents going to testify.

LP:
Air samples
Caylee's hair with death band
Caylee's DNA in trunk
Statements from KC about odor in car, even though she is blaming it on the squirrels
and cell phone pings
LP is sure they will find the body

ooh, LP says they will find the body.... he's so confident.

There has to be more that LE has that we dont know....on NG

When I testified in front of the GJ, on a case here, the "suspect" didn't have to come, because it was just too see if there was enough evidence to see if the case should go to court..........

Right. This has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. This is to be sure that the prosecution has enough evidence to bring charges against Casey - because to be accused in a capital murder case would affect a person forever if LE got over zealous. It's to protect innocent people from being wrongly accused.

Jose Baez makes me ill!
He doesn't believe in GJ proceedings!

Yeah, I bet you don't Jose!

Sure sounds like LA has something to hide or he knows something

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members