Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

I thought they knew the stain was caylees, why are they just now testing the family??

If Lee is the father, that would explain everything and it would give a clue why Casey spiraled into sociopathic behavior. Shame at that level is life changing.

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

I thought they knew the stain was caylees, why are they just now testing the family??
Because they have to ID any hair found in the trunk, to show they weren't just on a witch hunt.

Cell phone pings disturbing, Caylee likely dead on a Monday. :(

CYA!! LE is making sure the defense cannot come back and say it could possibly be anyone in the imediate family.

She went to a Blockbuster on the 16th? I don't remember reading that anywhere.

It was just said that Caylee was probably more likely dead by the time KC reached Blockbuster. That is sad.

I wonder if they have this right. I posted about this the other day. In Florida, apparently only capital cases must go to a grand jury, but any other felony charge can be sent to a grand jury.

And notice NG herself said immediately after this meant they were going for a 1st degree murder charge, which is not the same as capital murder.

Anyone here from Florida who can clarify? Is it normal for only capital cases to go to a grand jury?

Capital Murder just means death penalty eligible. First Degree murder or Murder 1 is death penalty eligible. NG said yesterday that Casey could be charged with Murder 1 via the Felony Murder rule. (there are two ways to get to Murder 1-- premeditation or Felony Murder Rule-- I explained it here with the statute http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2606160#post2606160

Every capital case MUST go to the GJ. Some non-capital cases go, if they need to see if they have enough evidence to bring indictment. I haven't looked for stats in FL to see how often non-capital cases go before a GJ. To me, the GJ was a clear indicator they are pursuing Murder 1 against Casey.

ok i go watch ng now...

One of the places they were searching (last time) was very, very close to where Annie D's parents live. Moss Park area. I wonder if that's why we haven't heard from Annie D.?
Wow, it could be!
I truely believe that Tim and team will find her!

to bad some of the w/s group cant go in with our calender and maps

If Lee is the father, that would explain everything and it would give a clue why Casey spiraled into sociopathic behavior. Shame at that level is life changing.

I swear, I just can't see that Lee is the father, I have thought about it and thought about it, and in the beginning he really pushed KC for answers, but I think as all this came out he got drawn into the web of deceit by KC and her parents....I just think that his parents said to him, either you support us or get out, and I just get the feeling that the Anthony's are so controlling that they have "feared" him into compliance with their fantasies......MOO but I just have a hard time grasping that he is the father.......

Cell phone pings disturbing, Caylee likely dead on a Monday. :(

Where did they spend the night Sunday night then? I though KC spent the night at bf's apartment, no Caylee. I think she killed her Sunday evening after the big fight with Cindy, and put Caylee in the trunk then.

What time was it on the 16th that Casey went to Blockbusters?

Good job Nancy!!!! I bet Tim will get sooooo many donations!!! Yeah

Yeah. I'm going to send ANOTHER one. I initially sent some money when hurricane Ike ruined the whole barn of horse hay. Now I'm going to send another one because he's just such a great guy.

It is a great guy who could be smeared by the very person who called him to help find Caylee...and know that finding Caylee is more important that Cindy's B.S. This guy really is a saint.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back