Nancy Grace 11/04/08 - Tuesday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The jail said that sanitary pads are provided and not ordered through the commissary. So we will never know if she receives them. And ?Hippa?Law doesnt allow pregnancy test results to be released to the public.

I thought it was interesting that Kobi said that 2 cars where tested and 1 out of 2 tested positive for Chloroform. My own first thought was... Was one of the cars tested KC's? That would make perfect sense to me because that is what the body farm stated in the release.

I think the judge may use this as an alternative preemptive punishment (I hope my English is correct here!! Sorry! I'm Dutch) in the event that KC doesn't get convicted on the murder charge. In this way, if the judge does sentence to the maximum consecutive and not concurrent punishment, he could in effect put her away for 65 years. Time off for time served she'd be out in 30. If that's the only way to get some justice for Caylee, then so be it.

It's a weak justice at best, but one that is now available to the judge to utilize to the utmost.

It's a nonviolent crime. If she gets more than 24 months I'll be surprised.
With time served and good time credit she'd be out in 6 mths if she didn't murder her two year old child.
Restitution and probation for five years, she would be back at it again.

Like I said, I'll be very surprised if it's more than that.

:(

At one point last night I saw that new evidence was expected to be released at any moment. Did anyone else catch this? Was it released? What did I miss? A BOMBSHELL?

It seems many get off on these types of crimes with a slap on the hand...no jail with a promise to pay restitution. That is what the defense attorneys were implying in my opinion...

I know each person should be treated equally but I am crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes that she gets some hefty jail time.

How can she pay restitution when she's in jail??? She hasnt had a job in 2 years.

No remorse for what she did, No way to pay it back = Jail Time.

if they are so phycic you would think they would have found her by now......

I thought the same thing... LOL... Here's what I don't understand about the search ... if LE had this information about people seeing Casey coming from the woods before TES began searching, why didn't they search those areas first? I may not be understanding the situation correctly.

It's a nonviolent crime. If she gets more than 24 months I'll be surprised.
With time served and good time credit she'd be out in 6 mths if she didn't murder her two year old child.
Restitution and probation for five years, she would be back at it again.

Like I said, I'll be very surprised if it's more than that.

:(

I'm with drumstick. This was a first offense, correct?

There's a thread on bashing Nancy in the Parking lot. Thsi is not the place to bring that up. Nancy has done a great deal to keep this case in the forefront. If it was my granddaughter, I'd kiss the ground Nancy walked on for not letting this disappearance die.

I agree. Nancy is doing a great job and someone I would want in my corner. I have a lot of respect for both NG and Gloria Alred.

if they are so phycic you would think they would have found her by now......

I thought the same thing... LOL... Here's what I don't understand about the search ... if LE had this information about people seeing Casey coming from the woods before TES began searching, why didn't they search those areas first? I may not be understanding the situation correctly.

There is only one psychic that I have first hand knowledge that helped solve a crime and that is Sandy from the Lacy Peterson case. As some of you old timers may remember she came on the forum and was frantically asking people with boats to search near I believe the 5th booey. Although Lacy's body was found washed up on shore, there was some realization that it could have been dumped in that area. Lacy's mother thanks this psychic in her book.

Which blue blouse? Which picture?
Welcome to WS:)

Thank you, I think it was the one where she was carrying a note book, with something about the media, I can't find it anymore, as soon as I saw it I thought she looked as though she may be with child. Her tummy just didn't look so flat anymore.

Thank you, I think it was the one where she was carrying a note book, with something about the media, I can't find it anymore, as soon as I saw it I thought she looked as though she may be with child. Her tummy just didn't look so flat anymore.

I know which pic you are talking about, grammieto5. There seems to be a tummy bulge.

I had asked back when Casey was arrested - "What if Casey is pregnant?"

:eek:

Can anoyone tell me Tim Miller's story or point me to a thread? What happened to his daughter?

Thanks!

There is only one psychic that I have first hand knowledge that helped solve a crime and that is Sandy from the Lacy Peterson case. As some of you old timers may remember she came on the forum and was frantically asking people with boats to search near I believe the 5th booey. Although Lacy's body was found washed up on shore, there was some realization that it could have been dumped in that area. Lacy's mother thanks this psychic in her book.

I do remember Sandy. LE went to check around the buoy and detected a suspicious mass on the bottom but was unable to search more thoroughly due to bad weather and rough seas. They always felt that was where Laci had been dropped overboard, but as you say, she washed up on the beach that spring.

I know which pic you are talking about, grammieto5. There seems to be a tummy bulge.

I had asked back when Casey was arrested - "What if Casey is pregnant?"

:eek:

Well, I guess we'll find out when/if she ever has to show up in court.

How can she pay restitution when she's in jail??? She hasnt had a job in 2 years.

No remorse for what she did, No way to pay it back = Jail Time.

I bolded what I had a thought on. Not sure if this is the right place to put it or if it has been brought up before, but Casey is still under 24 and living in her parents home. Do we know if they would still claim her on her taxes? If they would then how in the heck did they not know that she didn't have a job?

I bolded what I had a thought on. Not sure if this is the right place to put it or if it has been brought up before, but Casey is still under 24 and living in her parents home. Do we know if they would still claim her on her taxes? If they would then how in the heck did they not know that she didn't have a job?

I don't know about Florida, but in California you can't legally claim anyone 18 and older unless they're full time in school and you're paying expenses. And there are limitations to that too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back