Nancy grace - 11/11/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the first time since July that Caylee has not been mentioned on NG at all?

You know, one thing I picked up on one of the boyfriend's (don't remember which one, lol) interviews. He said that Caylee was cute and always said, "hey dude." That struck me for some reason. Here was a little girl, talking to men like her flirtatious mother would, not how a little girl would talk. This was not a mama singing nursery songs to and playing dollies with her little girl. This was a little girl being injected into a world where she didn't belong.
Or it could be that one of Casey's friends (Amy, Annie, other friends) taught it to her to be cute and funny. I don't find it terribly unusual or disturbing. I think I recall my grandson high-fiving and saying "'sup, dude?!" when he was about that age. His uncles taught him that little tid bit.

I just sent the NG Show an email, telling NG to stop being rude to her guests, and keep Caylee on the forefront as that is what her viewers from the forums want. And if she doesn't, she will lose many, many, many viewers.

I believe his disappearance might have been exactly what she researched since it was right in the same area. Different theories might have given her an idea what to do with Caylee and get away with it. MOO

Cindy gave some of the same excuses that were posted online for why Melinda might have been afraid to talk to LE to explain Casey's behavior.

I don't think it was coincidence because the theories were far-fetched. (IMO)

I just sent the NG Show an email, telling NG to stop being rude to her guests, and keep Caylee on the forefront as that is what her viewers from the forums want. And if she doesn't, she will lose many, many, many viewers.

Agreed. I had no idea who NG was until Caylee. Caylee is the only reason why I watch good ole NG.

You know, one thing I picked up on one of the boyfriend's (don't remember which one, lol) interviews. He said that Caylee was cute and always said, "hey dude." That struck me for some reason. Here was a little girl, talking to men like her flirtatious mother would, not how a little girl would talk. This was not a mama singing nursery songs to and playing dollies with her little girl. This was a little girl being injected into a world where she didn't belong.
If I'm remembering correctly, it was Amy who said Casey did take Caylee to 'adult' parties. She definitely wasn't the good mother Cindy tried to convince the court of in that first hearing. MOO

Cindy gave some of the same excuses that were posted online for why Melinda might have been afraid to talk to LE to explain Casey's behavior.

I don't think it was coincidence because the theories were far-fetched. (IMO)
The "abductions" themselves were both very far-fetched, imo. Only Casey didn't want LE all over her so she didn't bother to report Caylee's 'disappearance'. MOO

I bet NH's family doesn't feel it is a waste of good air time. I am sure they would like to find some small sense of justice for their daughter and if pressure is back on Joran...then maybe someday they will see it. They deserve it, too.

I meant replaying that piece of video 6 or 7 times in her hour long program was a waste of time, not reporting on that story. She could have made better use of her air time, than repeating the same clips over and over. IMO.

Or it could be that one of Casey's friends (Amy, Annie, other friends) taught it to her to be cute and funny. I don't find it terribly unusual or disturbing. I think I recall my grandson high-fiving and saying "'sup, dude?!" when he was about that age. His uncles taught him that little tid bit.

Ditto, my daughters say funny things like that all the time, thanks to their uncles.

I personally don't think CA is going to like that Caylee is no longer the focus on NG. Hey Cindy, be careful what you wish for.

Agreed. I had no idea who NG was until Caylee. Caylee is the only reason why I watch good ole NG.

Me too. The only other case I sort of followed since OJ, was Natalie Holloway on Greta. That was because we had just returned from Cancun. We had taken our two teenage daughters and in retrospect were horrifed at how safe we thought they were. Also, Natalie's mother was quite compelling, if I remember. Greta was good too. (miss her with Caylee) Never watched NG till now.

Maybe Nancy is going to chill a bit about the case - with the gag order trial going to happen again - news stations can't be under a gag order but their guest list will be a lot shorter

Maybe Nancy is going to chill a bit about the case - with the gag order trial going to happen again - news stations can't be under a gag order but their guest list will be a lot shorter

Yes, and if you notice, last night, she only focused on the search...not one word, if I recall on GA/CA's visit to Blanchard Park and all the shenanigans that followed. She is steering very clear of focusing on GA/CA. Too crazy and law-suit happy, if you ask me.

We all here at WS, had much more news from yesterday and today from everywhere BUT NG. For example Murt's live cam/chat, Lois, the cross, the research on KidFinders and their hooligan president, LP's memorial,oops, vigil, the attack/hack on Murt's website and of course Websleuths! What else can we find out on our own without relying on traditional TV?

:clap: Way to go!
I think I will too. That's a great idea!:)

NG did mention a few momnts of the Caylee vigil and said 50 people attended.........

Yes, and if you notice, last night, she only focused on the search...not one word, if I recall on GA/CA's visit to Blanchard Park and all the shenanigans that followed. She is steering very clear of focusing on GA/CA. Too crazy and law-suit happy, if you ask me.

We all here at WS, had much more news from yesterday and today from everywhere BUT NG. For example Murt's live cam/chat, Lois, the cross, the research on KidFinders and their hooligan president, LP's memorial,oops, vigil, the attack/hack on Murt's website and of course Websleuths! What else can we find out?

It's been very very obvious from the very beginning of this case that Nancy has been very easy on Cindy and George. Unbelievably so! I think she sees CA as a little scarey and doesn't want another lawsuit!

I've never seen Nancy handle anyone with such kidglove tratment as she has Cindy Anthony! Never!

Sure is...to my knowledge.
----------
Maybe this lull is good,the A's want everyone to leave them alone maybe we should for awhile.This case is in the hands of the law,let them run with it! Those people have run everyone off,have all on edge,let them stew in their juice for a while.That family cannot push everyone around and expect people to come back for more ~ search for baby Caylee? sure but keep a low profile on it.One cannot write a page without old blue eyes reading it!!!! I'm so fed up with that whole Clan sticking their noses into the Laws way.If they are so damn sure she is still alive they should be shouting thank God each time they find nothing insted of b*tch*ing.How long will it take for them to complain they have been forgotten~lets take bets!!LOL.

I hope I came across the way I wanted to.I agree with all on WS. Im just fed up with the Funny Farm. I'm going back to read more at the bodyfarm as each time I read there I am MORE confident LE is on the right track.You know the evidence was not just checked by one Lab, it was sent to two or three,this is common practice I say "Bag of Wind, put a bag on it" !! (hope there is no poster nicked Bag of Wind.ROFLOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm